Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos - do we like them on WG's?  (Read 734 times)

Hectorshouse

I have to say that I haven't been a supporter of Tattoos on WG's, yet I have seen WG's with varying degree of ink work and recently Vivienne Dean, previously Sophie Anderson and in the past Mollie Matthews, who all have significant and in some cases growing collection of body art.

What is the opinion of us punters regarding this?

Don't see it? dislike it? avoid WG's with them? enjoy WG's with them?

HH

np500

Pre punting life I did’t think enhanced breasts and tattoos were a good move, my view was tainted by Katie price, hate the fucking sight of her ! And Amy   winehouse type tattoos, horrendous ( no disrespect ! ) but having seen a few with false breasts ( generally love them now ) and tattoos , with mollie Mathews type tattoos my favorite, can be a total work of art in my book, but anyone who has them only ever gets one stab at it, so best get it right .

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree mainly with Red.  Was not a huge fan of them until recently when I have seen a few girls who have them, including Mollie.  As long as they are of good quality and don't look tacky it's fine.  I still would prefer a girl without any mind, but it's good to have variety in the girls we punt with.

Offline SO595

Same here.  Used to dislike them, now I just kind of ignore them.  I don't seek them out, nor avoid them.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pendraig

Ambivalent, not keen on home made, having them myself, find it interesting,.

Offline MrMatrix

I'm not a great lover of tattoos and see them as pointless really. However the art work has to be admired in many cases. I am not adverse to some one with tats and it doesnt stop some one being a nice person or enjoying their company as some one you get on with. I accept them at face value and I would never prejudge some one who has tats either.

Personally I think nature did a pretty good job in the first place on the female form. I prefer my women without tats and like clear skin.
Like you OP I have met many SPs with tats, however if I like the SP I dont really care. :hi:

Offline Steelworker

I’ve never been an enthusiast for tattoos generally but there are many I see who have them. By now, I don’t think much about it and find they are simply part of the package. I think my horizons have broadened a lot which is a good thing.

SeekingtheTruth

Love them when they are done properly. Not a fan of the Amy Winehouse style of just random little tattoos dotted all over the place with nothing to connect them all together.

np500

Love them when they are done properly. Not a fan of the Amy Winehouse style of just random little tattoos dotted all over the place with nothing to connect them all together.
My point exactly, and done while ( let’s say ) drunk with a knitting needle !

Offline Bonio

Not bothered either way when booking an SP. For a OH would want minimal/discreet at most.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Very much prefer girls without tats. And those with natural. not enhanced, tits. As far as I can recall Frankie Scott has neither (certainly her tits are natural  :P). And she looks fantastic

But I won't avoid those who have them if looks and service are good

Hectorshouse

Various opinions, mainly not really against or for them! I probably like the rest of us, don't "see" the tattoos, especially if the wg is hot!! So why do they bother?

Thanks chaps!

HH

np500

It’s a personal thing to the individual at the time, but  if I’d for argument sack had my 5 favourite bands tattooed on my chest in the 70’s, 80’s 90’s etc I’d be well twatted off now, for as much as I’d still look back in fondness on those bands,  all the stuff I listen to now is totally different, same goes for most things you may tattoo now when young, will have no relevance in 10,20,30 + years time, but your stuck with them, hence no tattoos, my choice not to , there choice to do so. But I’ve not been put off at all by any I’ve seen, don’t know what thay may look like in years to come though ? Won’t be my problem I guess !
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:12:56 pm by np500 »

Hectorshouse

Red - we are if a mind, might look cool now, but what in the future? I have seen a wg start with just a few, sleeve and back of the legs, spread across the throat, onto stomach and then the legs. This all on a beautiful woman! I am not sure if beauty survives this, but what do I know - " beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

HH

np500

No accounting for what individuals see in the mirror ? I think my favourite rock band could’t make a shit track if thay tried, other rock fans think thay are crap ! But you don’t have to listen to what you don’t like, even if you buy it, once you’ve bought the tattoo, it’s yours for life, no going back, i have a couple of mates ( old bikers ) that are having a couple tattoos , tattooed over as thay don’t like them now and thay have faded and you can’t make out what thay are ! I know the thread is do we mind them, so this is another debate all together realy .

Offline MrMatrix

No accounting for what individuals see in the mirror ? I think my favourite rock band could’t make a shit track if thay tried, other rock fans think thay are crap ! But you don’t have to listen to what you don’t like, even if you buy it, once you’ve bought the tattoo, it’s yours for life, no going back, i have a couple of mates ( old bikers ) that are having a couple tattoos , tattooed over as thay don’t like them now and thay have faded and you can’t make out what thay are ! I know the thread is do we mind them, so this is another debate all together realy .
Not necessarily another thread is the same core topic. Even though modern inks are better than say 30 years ago, they will look shit in 25 years when they have put some weight on as we all do when we get older. The vibrancy of the colours that once looked good will have faded.

Red - we are if a mind, might look cool now, but what in the future? I have seen a wg start with just a few, sleeve and back of the legs, spread across the throat, onto stomach and then the legs. This all on a beautiful woman! I am not sure if beauty survives this, but what do I know - " beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

HH

I agree with you HH. For I too have seen SPs with but a few tats and even on subsequent visits they've then had more added, and we have seen the same SPs I'm thinking about. Its when they spread across their chest or under their breasts that I struggle with it all. As I said earlier, nature has already done a good job in the first place. But if I like the SP I really dont care as long as they are nice and most of them are. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:23:47 pm by MrMatrix »

np500

Got to be honest and say I’ve never noticed a tattoo when the fun begins, look at them and chat about them sometimes before. o k ,  molly apart,  as thay are quite large , and I do like them, but not met a girl yet who had horrible tattoos, and it probably don’t bother me as much as I thought it would pre punting days.

Offline porcupint

Got to be fair. I do love tattoos on women. Provided they are tastefully done