Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Welsh Stacey X  (Read 1649 times)

Offline junjo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on this profile but can't find any mention of her on this site. Anyone got any info on her

STAR-LORD

I've had my eye on this profile but can't find any mention of her on this site. Anyone got any info on her

I haven't a foggy nelson sorry Junjo  :hi: 

Anyone else have a clue?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 03:41:53 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline crfc

At 180ph I'm not surprised.... Her last AW feedback is from a guy who has seen and been reviewed by Skylah Rhodes mind
TFT for a cash fat punter maybe???
Much better vfm around though

STAR-LORD

At 180ph I'm not surprised.... Her last AW feedback is from a guy who has seen and been reviewed by Skylah Rhodes mind
TFT for a cash fat punter maybe???
Much better vfm around though

Oh man, Skylah Rhodes is gorgeous...sorry £180 pH is certainly not for me, especially if this Stacey hasn't been mentioned on here before. Thanks for the info dude.

Offline HughJardon

It's funny as her profile points towards reviews on our own UKP ?? I saw this profile pop up in Newport initially but was turned off by a comment about cleaning her hubbys cum up  :vomit:
Looks like that been removed now.

You could Tofft but as ever have your wits about you  :thumbsup:

Offline junjo

Cheers for the feedback guys  :thumbsup: I'll make sure to do a review if I see her

Offline sexymorpheus

Hya, I was thinking of seeing her, but I was not sure what you meant by "cleaning her hubbies cum of her"?

cheers

It's funny as her profile points towards reviews on our own UKP ?? I saw this profile pop up in Newport initially but was turned off by a comment about cleaning her hubbys cum up  :vomit:
Looks like that been removed now.

You could Tofft but as ever have your wits about you  :thumbsup:

rsoft

I assume it was due to the pvt gallery pictures ;)

Offline welshpunter17

Yeah that doesn't sound great..

rsoft

Moreover, she texts that is willing to do bb after few meetings.

np500

Profile gone, sure I’ve seen that middle pic on a duo profile ?

Offline SO595

Moreover, she texts that is willing to do bb after few meetings.

Just to be clear, is that based on first hand experience?  Not that I'd touch her with a bargepole after reading that review.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SO595

Profile gone, sure I’ve seen that middle pic on a duo profile ?

The link with the ID works, but not the one with the name as she's changed the name slightly
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

The link with the ID works, but not the one with the name as she's changed the name slightly
I looked through what’s on the A W duo listings but nothing, seen it somewhere ? Maybe her old profile or something ?