Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are "house brothels" still a thing?  (Read 755 times)

Offline PMAC123

Forgive my being out the loop but I used to post on here and punt regularly, then disappeared from both for a while. Still haven't punted, but curiosity got the better of me and I thought I'd check on here to see what's been happening, and it's like an almost different world on here lol. There used to be several locations in Cardiff where you could walk in and see a girl for cheap, namely the Brazilian place on Newport Road and the few Asian places around. There was an Asian thread covering all the Asian places and a specific one for the Brazilian place, that were updated virtually daily with what girls were there etc. Is this still a thing? Searching the forum and scanning the first page or two of threads show these types of places aren't really talked about anymore, with 99% of posts being about independents. Or have these places just massively dropped in quality?

Richmond Road & Newport Road were two of my favourite haunts once, now both seem to be non entities on here. Weren't the Brazilians even talking about opening a second place in town at one point? Did that happen?

I know the standard brothels like 1st Choice and Ambassador are still around, but that's not the same to me at all.

Offline Corus Boy

The Asian thread has slowed a lot as the available has been poor.  The Claude Road/Newport Road/St P's place has moved again to Broadway, you'll find some reviews by me in the Wales Review Forum.  The new place in Broadway is not well liked.

As far as I know the Richmond Road place is still active.

The Thai place by the Stadium seems to have moved on to a new location.

I never visited the Brazilian place on Newport Road.

Back to Broadway, the phone number is on the reviews or you can find it in the Echo under the name Amy?

Offline PMAC123

Thanks a lot CB! May have to go visiting Richmond Road and Newport Road when I get chance and see what's afoot