Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea - the Best!  (Read 2680 times)

Hectorshouse

There is no doubt in my mind that this babe is probably one of the best that I have met!

A blonde bombshell! who is absolutely gorgeous in all respects.

Very fit, toned body, lovely breasts and then those eyes that will melt you!

We meet in Swansea in a flat in the suburbs.

Communications are excellent and I arrive to meet her in full anticipation of an amazing time.

Quick shower and we are into fantasy land!

Lovely DFK with real meaning and then having that body close to you is quite awesome!

She wears high quality AP lingerie and on this body, looks fantastic.

I seek her pleasures between her legs, then 69 followed by the condom and all the positions that I am known for and all of her likes!

She is such a responsive and delightful babe, kissing throughout our enjoyment.

We finish in the normal oral manner to which I have to say with the pierced tongue and her ardor is just breathtaking - there is no better!

She is just outstanding, really a lovely girl as well, I will return many times.

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has Sinz buggered off again?  :D

Jeez Goldfinch , I think you need to take a day off indexing sometime.  :timeout:

Offline Goldfinch

Has Sinz buggered off again?  :D

Jeez Goldfinch , I think you need to take a day off indexing sometime.  :timeout:

Sinz hasn't logged on in 12 hours  :scare: :scare: :scare: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just trying to lighten the load. :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Welsh Barbie was one of my best punts of the year and worth the trip to Swansea.  Just wish I could be able to catch her more often when she does come to Cardiff.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Hey Mr D

Looks like she is in Cardiff this week. Could be a nice early Xmas present to yourself!

Offline mrdiamond77

Hey Mr D

Looks like she is in Cardiff this week. Could be a nice early Xmas present to yourself!

Thanks GP.  I will probably be stuck in work all week but will have a look and see if I can get to book her.  I have one punt booked for the end of the year already with a regular also.   :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

My Xmas present to my self was a return visit to Welsh Barbie.  ;)

Better than any socks, hankies, smellies or sweaters I'm likely to get.

In fact, better than most  things I could imagine. Utterly gorgeous, horny as fuck. And a lovely person. The perfect gift for punters everywhere  :P

Offline Steelworker

Sure both the OP and you had a tremendous time, Grumpy. One of my favourites too  :bomb:

Offline mrdiamond77

My Xmas present to my self was a return visit to Welsh Barbie.  ;)

Better than any socks, hankies, smellies or sweaters I'm likely to get.

In fact, better than most  things I could imagine. Utterly gorgeous, horny as fuck. And a lovely person. The perfect gift for punters everywhere  :P

Glad you enjoyed again GP.   :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Ok, not an original line, but she's on the HL now. (That was quite probably the most un-original statement I've ever made here!)  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:55:20 pm by STAR-LORD »

STAR-LORD

Sinz hasn't logged on in 12 hours  :scare: :scare: :scare: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yo dude, have you had a chance to have supper yet?  ;)

Offline The_Don

Must have been a lot of work for Admin, when he had to do it all  :unknown:

Offline Js12299

Looks amazing hope she tours sometime!