Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Londonlassinwales - Swansea  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Teddypugh

Hi

External Link/Members Only

Any info on this one? Couple of reviews on AW, but as we know, these can be hit and miss.  Looking for a Christmas cracker........

Offline Gettygone101

She has plenty of pictures that are obviously the same person, there is a video which could possibly confirm this.

However, she is not a verified member and has been a member since June. Looks like she tours if she is real.

I am not as experienced as most here, but I'd say TOFTT at £50 for half hour? Not an extortionate amount to lose.

She's definitely a Christmas cracker, you just don't know if you'll be the one receiving the gift and the party hat, or the short end that smells of burning.  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

Doesn't seem to have a lot on her likes list, so definitely worth contacting beforehand to iron out your preferences, whether she honours the services is the litmus test.

Good luck if you Tofft  :drinks:

Offline Onlyblue

Reasonable price for a British girl but that - Hardsports (giving) thing would put me off personally.

Offline steve_goodwood

Did you try and pull this Christmas Cracker? Looking for a short notice punt and she is available tonight.. Wanted some feedback if you went for it or not?

Offline Punting_Mad

Pre p p ... Period play I think

SeekingtheTruth

Think I might have to pay a visit to Swansea again soon.

Londonlassinwales