Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annita, viva street Rom, middlesbrough  (Read 1154 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Another post drinking session Rom. I knew she was another girl from Garnet st house, but i figured the two i have seen there (reviewed) are hot, but mixed review on services, then this one may be decent. Bout 1:30am, my civi bit was making it hard work so just gave up on it, so plan B was a Romanian or Brazilian pump n dump. Messaged and given address straight away and knew which house it was. Greeted with the hiding behind the door trick.  Now it’s not the girl in the photo but there is a resemblance. The girl was a hot rom. Beautiful body and tits. Glammed up so she just looked nice in general. She was friendly enough. Paid £130 for hour. Spend about 30 minutes eating her perfectly fresh pussy. Very responsive and her clit really swelled up and started getting overly sensitive. Loved feeling her legs shake uncontrollably against my shoulders. She was running her hands through my hair and pulling it at times when orgasming. On with jonny for some underwhelming OW. Then fucked her very hard in doggy. She was moaning and it was obv quite fake but not over the top. Came then got dressed and left at about 50 min mark. Shit small talk on way out.

Would i return? Yes just to eat that pussy. Probably too vanilla for most on here (no cuddling or kissing, no owo on offer etc), but im not into love making with sex workers, i’d rather a civi for that.

Service 7/10 (sex was OK probs no owo on offer but enjoyed eating her a lot)
Face 7/10, was glammed up but probs not best looking without makeup
Body 8/10 nice body and just a fantastic pussy and ass
Attitude 7/10 polite enough but english was just average, claims to be greek but clearly romanian
Location -1/10 its boro town centre, say no more

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 09:06:56 am by sesalovdarlo »