Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brook st  (Read 1250 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Anyone been recently and is it still a mattress on the floor.
Couple of girls there that have quite good feedback
Thanks

Offline Cardifflad2

Anyone been recently and is it still a mattress on the floor.
Couple of girls there that have quite good feedback
Thanks

Been here a few times but with ladies that have moved on. Nonetheless there is a girl called Evie who seems very delicious.

Offline Punting_Mad

So are you going to write a review?

Husqvarna360

i haven't been there since last summer and the girls I have seen there are good looking but it's just the same poor Roma bookings, I have walked a couple of times but generally the girls are good looking but it's just the shite service .. :hi:

Offline Gregg

Excuse my ignorance but any more info on Brook st? Don't think heard anything about this place before?

Offline Punting_Mad

If cardifflad2 would post a review from one of his visits we'd get a better idea maybe  :cool:

Husqvarna360

Brook Street was a place where Romanian girls used to work normally 3 at any one time, there were 2 apartments next to each that was probably rented.  The girls used to change frequently probably every 4 days and there was a mixed bunch there, I have seen some pretty girls there and they were exactly like thier photos but service was poor and they were after everything nearly as extra money and have also walked from bait and switch there. So it was from my experience hit and miss it terms of the girl you would see.

No idea if it's still a regular place for the Romas as I haven't been there since last summer.

Offline welshpunter17

I did message a thai girl a week or two ago, she said she was at brooke street. I remember the negative stories about that street from a few years back so I didn't bother pursuing it further than that.

np500

Got to be honest, first time I've heard of this venue ! As it's not far from the green door and I've not heard the green door mentioned for a year or more, did thay switch venues due to bad publicity, proud to say mine included ?

Offline HughJardon

Brook street seems to be a short term rental place and as said has been used in the past by Thai girls and more recently Romas. I was in there last week and I can confirm there is a bed in the bedroom, the mattress on the floor is more a Tremorpha/Grangetown thing.

I put this on my HL

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Teen+Lucy+xXx

Can't see me visiting though as I'm probably going to go for a British GFE on my next hoorah...Monday tomorrow so as ever more to come

Offline welshpunter17

Offline HughJardon

She looks happy? :)

She may perk up with a dick in her Ass   :lol:

But the look on some of these girls faces that resembles a wet week in Wales is enough to make or break a booking..mostly break

Here's another one with a somewhat forced smile..great bum on her though

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

She may perk up with a dick in her Ass   :lol:

But the look on some of these girls faces that resembles a wet week in Wales is enough to make or break a booking..mostly break

Here's another one with a somewhat forced smile..great bum on her though

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

A big yellow Ass is considered a delicacy around these parts  :P