Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Marie  (Read 761 times)

jayj77

Anyone know where she's gone, can't seem to find her profile?

Offline Steelworker

According to some threads some time ago she had issues and has retired. For many who have seen her, this is a loss.

SeekingtheTruth

She's retired, apparently she is being blackmailed.

np500

Who ever is doing this is a cunt, and I mean that in the context of him being a totally sad loser of a cunt,
To any one who reads this and has ever used what these girls choose to do as a career against them in any way, that's you. You ruin lives .

Melfort212

Who ever is doing this is a cunt, and I mean that in the context of him being a totally sad loser of a cunt,
To any one who reads this and has ever used what these girls choose to do as a career against them in any way, that's you. You ruin lives .

Totally agree Red, well said. :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Well said Red.  I never got around to seeing her myself but she was highly recommended to me by others here.

jayj77

What a shame for her, seen her once, seemed like a nice girl. No WG deserves this and if true the person doing this needs a good punch or 2.