Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nia @ Illicitliaisons - any views?  (Read 832 times)

Offline Cardiffboy

Illicit Liaisons have certainly improved their website...looks better than their old one!  :thumbsup:

Has anyone here seen Nia - External Link/Members Only ? She looks hot.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Gatchaman

I don't know anything about Nia, sorry.

Interesting to note the the "wrong" address (.co.uk) redirects to External Link/Members Only which has all the Portfolio girls on it, and Portfolio's phone number.

Taken with the whole Farrah Indie thing, that's painting a slightly sneaky picture of Portfolio.

Offline Cardiffboy

Agree with you on this....underhand tactics on getting hits via a similar webpage.

Never seen any portfolio girls, always go indy if I can.

Gatchaman

Interesting to note the the "wrong" address (.co.uk) redirects to External Link/Members Only which has all the Portfolio girls on it, and Portfolio's phone number.

Looks like I screwed that link up, it redirects to External Link/Members Only

Gatchaman

Me either, but they have some great looking girls, and tend to get good reviews.

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with you on this....underhand tactics on getting hits via a similar webpage.

I almost always punt Indy.  I have used Portfolio twice and both have been same day bookings, very handy for when you fancy a quick booking and indy girls are not answering or unable to answer their phones.

Melfort212

Not seen Nia, but that is interesting about the .co.uk redirecting.

When I saw Savvie the other day we were having a chat and she said Portofolio seem to get a lot of reviews on this site 'and I know why'. I didn't ask what she meant by that but maybe it's this.

STAR-LORD

I almost always punt Indy.  I have used Portfolio twice and both have been same day bookings, very handy for when you fancy a quick booking and indy girls are not answering or unable to answer their phones.

Too true MrD. You nailed that on the head.  :)

Offline HughJardon

Illicit Liaisons have certainly improved their website...looks better than their old one!  :thumbsup:

Has anyone here seen Nia - External Link/Members Only ? She looks hot.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Well after browsing the profile she seems to like Spaghetti Bolagnese   :cool:

Don't know how that's relevant  :wacko:

Offline mrdiamond77

Their website does seem better now.  Anyone know who their best girl(s) is/are?  I was looking at Cariad.