Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Rachel_New (Cardiff)  (Read 2015 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184873) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline iverthickone

Firstly an apology, I haven't been on here much as I took a bit of a break from punting, partly just as I wanted to and partly due to the cost, which has just gone up so much.  I have punted a few times, but tend to use the same girls who I know give VFM, like Alice, so little to add.

However the return of Rachel was great news  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So glad she is back that I booked the day with her (£600).  A local hotel was the venue (you can get those for £60 on day rate, so easy enough to do).

It was like meeting an old friend again, (although I don't shag my other friends) as we met a lot previously, and we had a great day of shagging, kissing, shagging, sucking, shagging, kissing and shagging.  Tied her to the bed, played strip poker, and even had time to throw in swimming and a bit of a grope in the jacuzzi along with a chinese for lunch.  :drinks:

Made for a cracking day out and something I would thoroughly recommend.  Left feeling very relaxed and happy, if a bit knackered!

So you can make up your own mind whether you want to see her, Rachel is not a glamour-puss type, she is very much girl next door, and what you see is what you get, no bullshit with her.

Will I see again? Yup, already have (though only for an hour) and will continue to.

Offline Punting_Mad

Offline clevertrevor

She was always someone I wanted to see but never got round to it before she disappeared

Offline Razor Boy

Sounds like you had a cracking time Iver  :thumbsup:
I had tried to see Rachel a good few times a number of years back, but we could never dovetail dates.
Glad to see her back and I tried to book this weekend but we she’s not available. I will enjoy the first meet that’s probably six (?) years in the making  :lol:

Dita, now Rachel… I’m looking forward to Farrah and Far from Average reinstalling their profiles too !

Offline LipLover

Dita, now Rachel… I’m looking forward to Farrah and Far from Average reinstalling their profiles too !

This is turning into another 'those we miss' thread! However, if anyone could make Casey Love come back....

Back on topic, Rachel sounds (and looks) lovely, so has been added to my ever growing HL. Thanks for the great review!

Offline bazingaboy

Saw her a year or 2 ago when she returned briefly. Had a good time. Will hopefully see her again if I can make the time work.

Edit: Just checked back and it was 2021 I saw her. Time flies.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 07:43:01 am by bazingaboy »

Offline justalad

This is turning into another 'those we miss' thread! However, if anyone could make Casey Love come back....

Back on topic, Rachel sounds (and looks) lovely, so has been added to my ever growing HL. Thanks for the great review!
Miss Ori & Sophie JMX are two I would like to see return.