Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Hart - Euston  (Read 1356 times)

28 review(s) for LilyHart (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

Catching up on some reviews, most are well-reviewed girls anyway as I'm not a bold punter, sorry.

First up, Lily Hart External Link/Members Only

I saw Lily for an hour in a hotel around Euston. I saw her profile ages ago but I'd been avoiding her as she has the kind of look I go for in civvie girls and I like to keep the two worlds a bit separate. But lust got the better of me.

Comms were really good, Lily replies quickly and with more than the 1-2 word replies some WGs send. I called on the day to get her room number and everything was really straightforward. The hotel was nice as all these mid-price chain places are.

When I got there I wasn't disappointed. Lily is really cute. Great slim body, small breasts, and gorgeous short hair. I realise a lot of people don't like short hair on a woman but I really like that look. She wore a dark blue or purple dress with hold ups and looked really good, if a bit beyond her age, she was kind of dressed like a 30+ business woman rather than a young twenty-something.

Lily was straight in with her tongue down my throat. I'll be honest, I was kind of shocked how full on she was right off the bat but you immediately think, just go with it. Took off my coat and went to the bed for a brief chat while she stroked my cock through my trousers, more deep, deep kissing - she does the deepest DFK you can imagine. I then asked for a shower (came from work and wanted to freshen up) and left her the cash. I got back with the towel wrapped around and Lily was laying on the bed. She crawled over and dropped my towel and got to work on the old chap while I was standing. She gives good OWO without going DT which is something I've started to enjoy more. Lily mixed up the pace and threw in a bit of ball licking before I was ready to burst so I got her to lie back while I licked her pussy. She's pretty responsive though she didn't cum even with a couple of fingers and clit play (blame my poor technique). Back to cock-sucking with me on my back this time and some good eye contact. It was getting a bit much so I told her I needed to fuck her. We started in doggy, then a bit of standing mish on the desk which was fun but knackering. We finished up in cowgirl as I came in her pussy (in the mac).

We were close to the hour at this point so chatted for 10 mins or so on the bed, plus a bit of cock stroking. Had a shower and I was on my way.

Lily's a good punt. She's enthusiastic and for DFK fans she's a real must. I've had better GFE which is why I probably won't go back but from other reviews it seems like you can get a decent PSE/GFE experience here as well which I can well believe after our session in which she showed a bit of naughtiness.

Hornydevil247

Nice review

Lily is a great girl. Shame you don't feel like going back

HD

password02

Another good review for LilyHart - saw her last year a few times and its good to read that she is providing a decent service - she can get into PSE mode if you press the right buttons

Hornydevil247

Another good review for LilyHart - saw her last year a few times and its good to read that she is providing a decent service - she can get into PSE mode if you press the right buttons

I'm seeing her next week for the first time this year. Seeing Michelle first though

HD