Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnaTia - Marylebone  (Read 1362 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752291) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Location: Basement flat approximately in a quiet residential street. There's an external staircase from the street and discreet if no-one knows or guesses what's happening in the flat, otherwise no-so-discreet. The nearest train / tube is Marylebone and it's a 5min walk from there.

Cost: £120 for 30mins

Services: DFK, fingering, deepthroat, rimming on me, penetration, anal.

Communication: I called to arrange a same-day booking and Anatia texted me the address after the call.

SP: Natural body.

The meeting: It was a hide-behind-the-door opening. Having seen Anatia several times before her multi-year hiatus, I knew what to expect. We exchanged pleasantries and had a quick catch-up. Asked if I wanted a shower which I think she prefers, as do I.

Anatia was waiting in the bedroom for me, and we got straight down to it with DFK. Her outfit came off and and there was fingering / fingerplay with no restrictions. After she climaxed, I asked her for OW and she duly obliged fully deepthroating me with my hands on the back of her head - for me there's not much into between this and with Veronica69. Then Anatia followed up with some excellent rimming.

Onto sex in missionary and then I ask Anatia for anal and she says put in without lube. After a slight struggle with initial entry, we're going at it hammer and tongs and then on the deep strokes, she keeps winking at me  :wackogirl: First time I have experienced this and it was enjoyable. Shortly after, I finish and Anatia wipes me clean. I shower, have a chat whilst changing and head off up the stairs.

Conclusion: I would return as her anal, deepthroat and rimming are top-notch.

Offline The Abstract

Saw her years ago when she was in St John's Wood and while the place was a tip her rimming was sublime, probably the best I've had. I remember her giggling telling we how she was tongue fucking my arse. I might have to see her again.