Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Warning (partial) TS Review] Trans-Jasmine & SexyGiGiOfThailand Duo - Aldershot  (Read 7746 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082185) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6087655) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Type937GTS

Trans-Jasmine
External Link/Members Only

SexyGigiOfThailand

Location: Aldershot - discrete-ish location slightly outside the town centre.

Seen Jasmine on previous occasions. Came across Gigi's profile and enquired, to find out she works from the same place as Jasmine. Asked if she would be open to a duo meet with Jasmine which she said she's ok with. Arranged a 15 min meeting with both (my preference) £110. Jasmine - full service inc OWO & CIM. Gigi said her 15 min was OW and sex only. Also that they'd only perform on me, not with eachother. Fine by me. Also first time for me with a duo.

The girls:
Jasmine is exactly like her photos. Smooth all over. Cock is fantastic, about 6.5 inches, uncut and tastes great.

Gigi looks much better than the photos - definitely the same girl, same tattoos and all. Age is about correct. Fit and petite. Enhanced boobs but looked and felt perfect. Almost wished I'd just booked her. She came across as super sweet from the off. I thought Thai Bella (External Link/Members Only) was amazing, but Gigi was a notch above. I feel like her profile doesn't get enough exposure.

The meet:

It was so hot. They both slowly undressed, one of them took my boxers off, can't remember which. I had my head buried in Gigi's breasts, lightly fingering her pussy with one hand while wanking off Jasmine with the other while she's giving me OWO. A little bit of FK with Gigi then onto me giving Jasmine OWO with her laying down. I see Gigi reaching for the rubber, presumably for OW but tell her to take it slow. Whilst still sucking off Jasmine, to my pleasant surprise Gigi goes down with some light OWO.
About two-thirds into the session at this point, Jasmine asks what else do I want to do. I say I want to fuck Gigi, while continuing to suck off Jasmine but finish with me giving her CIM.
Rubber on and Gigi in CG, oh man that was so good, while I was sucking off Jasmine. It was evidently too good I couldn't contain myself  :scare: and climaxed in the bag. I can't even remember the next couple of minutes :wacko: as I tried to pull myself together :crazy: - they had kindly cleaned me up with wipes.

Would I recommend? Hell yes

Would I do it again? Well it all depends on funds at the time. May be just Gigi next time

If I could give it a grade above Positive I would. Expensive punt (relative to the session duration), yes but it was one of those rare opportunities. My original plan was TS Holly (External Link/Members Only) but no answer to numerous calls throughout the week. Probably worked out for the best.

Typing this out is just making me relive the whole thing in my head  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Harborough

Thanks for the review, Sexygigiofthailand is on my HL, hoping to make my way to Aldershot very soon.

Online Gspunk

Wonderful review. Cheers for sharing and these 2 will be on my list