Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Present from me to...me  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Dave.real

It's been a long while since I last punted (before I joined the forum) but I've decided it's time for me to get back on the train and treat myself to something special this Christmas.

I have been debating for a while about a special punt and found a few but all have suspicious reviews (see below) so here I turn to the power of UKP, firstly can you recommend anyone based on what I'm looking for? and secondly, who are you treating yourself to this festive season?  :diablo:

I'm after the full on glamour model look, slim, big tits, lots of makeup, fake everything and the full PSE, happy to travel pretty much anywhere in London. Aiming for £150 for an hour maybe stretching to £200 for the right girl. Looking through AW I've found:

Roxanne Leigha J
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Has a neutral review and is mentioned on a thread questioning her legitimacy

English Minx Lauren
Also mentioned on the thread questioning legitimacy and also has a pretty poor review on here

XXX English Brooke
Anecdotally quite good but no review (and interesting posts on twitter  :D )

_Miss Sexy_
Some really good reviews on here but under a different name

Alternatively I'll scrap the whole idea and go see a Femdom for something totally different! So before I go get my balls kicked in, anyone got any recommendations to add to my list for consideration? And who are you treating yourself to this festive season?

Offline Steely Dan

There are a few mentions of English Brooke, including this one.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53229
My conclusion is she might be a bit crazy, but so are many.  If you book her please let us know if she is good crazy or bad crazy.

Offline anyfucker

_Miss Sexy_  the profile has had a name change since the previous "occupier" has quit and moved on.
The pics anyway were not her but a similar looking woman.
TOFTT and let us know.

lol-machine

+1 for you getting kicked in the nutsack!

joking, hope you have a good punt, dave

Offline Dave.real

Cheers for the replies, looks like I'll be steering clear of Brooke! And Miss Sexy as tempting as she is given it's essentially a b&s I'll give it a swerve.

Looks like the nutcracker could be on coming to town this Christmas  :D

Offline kebabkid

That Roxanne looks fit! Thanks for bringing to my attention

KK

Takalah

The last one has killer abs and an amazing ass, if her pics are accurate.