Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U Keeps on getting better  (Read 7310 times)

unclesweetheart

External Link/Members Only

I really don’t know how Adele does it, and told her this. Every session gets better. It might be down to her complete commitment. At the end of the session I was dressed and slinging my bag over my shoulder, ready to leave.  Nevertheless Adele,still gloriously naked, ground her arse into my crutch & leaned against the wall, so I fingered her pussy while kissing her  neck and trying at the same time  to arrange a Christmas meet. Christmas Day, maybe? A boy can dream.

As Adele pointed out, we’d been fucking, more or less constantly, for three hours. The moments  very securely locked up in the wank bank include:

1)   her sitting on my cock as I sat on the side of her bed. In terms of where to look, I was spoiled for choice. Her beautiful size 6 body with its full gorgeous breasts front-on in the mirror? Or do I look down and see that stunning arse riding me?
2)   Also in the mirror: doggy, with me holding her backwards-reaching arms the better to repeatedly force her back on me, sometimes letting her go so I could lube up her arse with spit and finger it  (feeling as I did so my cock shafting her pussy)
3)   Reverse cowgirl lengthwise on the bed, her crouched down so I could take in the full sweep of her body, from its magnificent bum, along her smooth back to her beautiful shoulders, hair spread out across them. Holding her ankles while she rode me.
4)   Adele doesn’t really do gagging, but she knows I like it so there was a little dt too, albeit not too forceful, producing enough drool to coat my cock a couple of times.
5)   Simultaneous wanking session: me propped up against the pillows at the end of the bed, Adele splayed out in front of me fucking herself with a little pink buzzing dildo.

It was a long  morning session (typically without clock-watching) and there was some down time too for chat, ferrero rocher consumption, gentle snogging and stroking. I like going down on Adele so there was plenty of that too. As many other guys have noted, Adele is no mean dirty talker too: I like being ordered to fuck her (at least 3 times) and sharing our deepest, dirtiest fantasies very effectively got me hard for more fun. We had a great deal of that planning our next meet. For such a pretty girl, she has the most satisfyingly inventive erotic imagination. I just hope we can do even one of the things she suggested.

In the last half hour Adele blindfolded me so I could enjoy a lubed-up handjob, some more oral and sex in both cowgirl positions as well as a scissor type thing. I’d popped two times by then (copious facial; wanking over her back and we kissed and dirty-talked) so my balls were empty. Nicest bit of all, though, was when she removed the blindfold and sat beaming over me, every guy’s fantasy nurse as you come around in bed after the procedure: Did I like that? I did.

She made it very hard for me to leave. I was already half-dressed and she crouched down on all fours on the bed, arse up in the air. We’d been admiring the pictures I’d taken of Kavita at a recent punt – Adele very vocally impressed by Kav’s equally beautiful arse, so I’d zoomed in so we could get a better look – so maybe that had given her the idea. I couldn’t resist getting down on my knees to give both beautiful holes an all-too-brief licking. Hard not to give said arse a couple of affectionate farewell slaps too.

Adele is a gfe girl par excellence. She’s a really warm, funny, grounded young woman who has consistently made this weird-looking near-pensioner very happy for a year and a half now. Is beautiful, sexy and generous (I still have plenty of  Quality Street left over in my punting bag from last time, and have now got an additional bag of Minstrels to get through). She represents punting at its best: visiting her is like spending time with (in my case) a pretty long-standing mistress who increasingly knows how you tick and what you like, and keeps things simultaneously both very hot and very friendly. Truly remarkable girl.

Offline boardyhell

unique girl,if you see her casting video with woodman how he is captivated with her charming personality
thats just adele ,lovely bod and person

Offline Tony_Red

Wish I could be like you and see the same girl again and again.  I just seem to lose interest after 1 meeting.

From all the 'big-hitters' on the site, she is up there as soneone i'd like to see at some stage more than any of the others. Maybe after that I will find out why people return to see her!

Offline dalek37

Can someone kindly post the woodman casting link please?

unclesweetheart

Wish I could be like you and see the same girl again and again.  I just seem to lose interest after 1 meeting.

From all the 'big-hitters' on the site, she is up there as soneone i'd like to see at some stage more than any of the others. Maybe after that I will find out why people return to see her!

Well as is obvious from my review, I can't recommend her too strongly.

But if you don't like repeat visits, what's wrong with that? Vive la difference!

Atticus Finch

Another great review to add to the triple A (Adele's Anthology of Amazingness) copyright A.Finch esq.

I'm due to see her again soon, and can't believe that I will tire of her anytime soon.

One of the very best, and nicest girls I've met.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well as is obvious from my review, I can't recommend her too strongly.

I see you have 22 reviews online, all positive ----------------- now either you are very lucky or you are very easily pleased, which is it.    :unknown:

wayneking

External Link/Members Only

I really don’t know how Adele does it, and told her this. Every session gets better. It might be down to her complete commitment. At the end of the session I was dressed and slinging my bag over my shoulder, ready to leave.  Nevertheless Adele,still gloriously naked, ground her arse into my crutch & leaned against the wall, so I fingered her pussy while kissing her  neck and trying at the same time  to arrange a Christmas meet. Christmas Day, maybe? A boy can dream.

As Adele pointed out, we’d been fucking, more or less constantly, for three hours. The moments  very securely locked up in the wank bank include:

1)   her sitting on my cock as I sat on the side of her bed. In terms of where to look, I was spoiled for choice. Her beautiful size 6 body with its full gorgeous breasts front-on in the mirror? Or do I look down and see that stunning arse riding me?
2)   Also in the mirror: doggy, with me holding her backwards-reaching arms the better to repeatedly force her back on me, sometimes letting her go so I could lube up her arse with spit and finger it  (feeling as I did so my cock shafting her pussy)
3)   Reverse cowgirl lengthwise on the bed, her crouched down so I could take in the full sweep of her body, from its magnificent bum, along her smooth back to her beautiful shoulders, hair spread out across them. Holding her ankles while she rode me.
4)   Adele doesn’t really do gagging, but she knows I like it so there was a little dt too, albeit not too forceful, producing enough drool to coat my cock a couple of times.
5)   Simultaneous wanking session: me propped up against the pillows at the end of the bed, Adele splayed out in front of me fucking herself with a little pink buzzing dildo.

It was a long  morning session (typically without clock-watching) and there was some down time too for chat, ferrero rocher consumption, gentle snogging and stroking. I like going down on Adele so there was plenty of that too. As many other guys have noted, Adele is no mean dirty talker too: I like being ordered to fuck her (at least 3 times) and sharing our deepest, dirtiest fantasies very effectively got me hard for more fun. We had a great deal of that planning our next meet. For such a pretty girl, she has the most satisfyingly inventive erotic imagination. I just hope we can do even one of the things she suggested.

In the last half hour Adele blindfolded me so I could enjoy a lubed-up handjob, some more oral and sex in both cowgirl positions as well as a scissor type thing. I’d popped two times by then (copious facial; wanking over her back and we kissed and dirty-talked) so my balls were empty. Nicest bit of all, though, was when she removed the blindfold and sat beaming over me, every guy’s fantasy nurse as you come around in bed after the procedure: Did I like that? I did.

She made it very hard for me to leave. I was already half-dressed and she crouched down on all fours on the bed, arse up in the air. We’d been admiring the pictures I’d taken of Kavita at a recent punt – Adele very vocally impressed by Kav’s equally beautiful arse, so I’d zoomed in so we could get a better look – so maybe that had given her the idea. I couldn’t resist getting down on my knees to give both beautiful holes an all-too-brief licking. Hard not to give said arse a couple of affectionate farewell slaps too.

Adele is a gfe girl par excellence. She’s a really warm, funny, grounded young woman who has consistently made this weird-looking near-pensioner very happy for a year and a half now. Is beautiful, sexy and generous (I still have plenty of  Quality Street left over in my punting bag from last time, and have now got an additional bag of Minstrels to get through). She represents punting at its best: visiting her is like spending time with (in my case) a pretty long-standing mistress who increasingly knows how you tick and what you like, and keeps things simultaneously both very hot and very friendly. Truly remarkable girl.

Great review! I've seen her 3 times, once with Madlin Moon they both get better every time we meet, I wished I was able to see more of her

Offline anyfucker

I didn't realise she could get her Hungarian ass out of bed in the morning, opens up more possibilities

Atticus Finch

I see you have 22 reviews online, all positive ----------------- now either you are very lucky or you are very easily pleased, which is it.    :unknown:
Curious comment.  Are you suggesting that USH would have to be easily pleased in order to find Adele to be a good punt?

It seems to me that if you want to make a point about USH's reviews, you should really have waited until he posted a positive review of a girl who is not so obviously a slam dunk positive as Adele.

The thing about attempting a point scoring post, is that they only come off if you time them properly.  This one was poorly chosen.  I look forward to your next pop at USH in due course...   :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Curious comment.  Are you suggesting that USH would have to be easily pleased in order to find Adele to be a good punt?

It seems to me that if you want to make a point about USH's reviews, you should really have waited until he posted a positive review of a girl who is not so obviously a slam dunk positive as Adele.

The thing about attempting a point scoring post, is that they only come off if you time them properly.  This one was poorly chosen.  I look forward to your next pop at USH in due course...   :thumbsup:

unclesweetheart is a self confessed fluffy ---------------- I reserve the right to challenge his reviews, I doubt very much that he would ever do a negative review, punters like him rarely do.    :rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

unclesweetheart is a self confessed fluffy ---------------- I reserve the right to challenge his reviews, I doubt very much that he would ever do a negative review, punters like him rarely do.    :rolleyes:
So I repeat my question to you - are you suggesting that USH must be easily pleased to have a positive time with Adele?

You can challenge away, as your single negative review clearly gives you great legitimacy in this matter, but it makes you look daft when you choose to do it on a review of a girl with 64 positives on here.

It's got nothing to do with USH being a fluffy, and everything to do with you picking your targets for worthless point scoring posts poorly.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So I repeat my question to you - are you suggesting that USH must be easily pleased to have a positive time with Adele?

No   --------------- I am suggesting that he is easily pleased because he has 22 reviews that are all positive.   :hi:

Some punters would NEVER do a negative report -----------especially devoted fluffies.     :hi:

Atticus Finch

No   --------------- I am suggesting that he is easily pleased because he has 22 reviews that are all positive.   :hi:

Some punters would NEVER do a negative report -----------especially devoted fluffies.     :hi:

Ok. Well if it bothers you so much, why don't you audit his reviews and say which ones you disagree with rather than offer up a generalised opinion, because based on the girls he sees, (Lindsey / Adele / Lily / Kav / etc) I'm not even slightly surprised they're all positive.

You still aren't saying anything worth saying...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ok. Well if it bothers you so much, why don't you audit his reviews and say which ones you disagree with rather than offer up a generalised opinion, because based on the girls he sees, (Lindsey / Adele / Lily / Kav / etc) I'm not even slightly surprised they're all positive.

If you are not happy with my posts either don't read them or hit the report button.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vw

Some choose not to take the risk of something new, much like drivers who always drive to the speed limit will never get a speeding ticket.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some choose not to take the risk of something new, much like drivers who always drive to the speed limit will never get a speeding ticket.

You clearly don't understand the concept of devoted fluffies.     :unknown:

I remember one punter on the other site saying that giving a girl a bad review could affect her earnings.    :crazy: :crazy:

When I punted on a regular basis I could only dream of having 22 positive punts and no negatives, I am sure that NIK would say the same.   

vw

You clearly don't understand the concept of devoted fluffies.     :unknown:
I clearly understand, my point was they are grateful not to have to live the pioneer lifestyle and probably most are liberal/labour voters meaning they let everyone else do the hard works.

Clearly all the fresh air has gone to your head !

Atticus Finch

If you are not happy with my posts either don't read them or hit the report button.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't intend to do either - I'm quite happy to call you out directly if I think you are posting bollocks, which I do.

Apart from anything else, I think it's fucking sad when someone like you gets challenged over a worthless post and immediately looks to hide behind admin's apron by saying 'well report me then'.  Weak.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't intend to do either - I'm quite happy to call you out directly if I think you are posting bollocks, which I do.

Apart from anything else, I think it's fucking sad when someone like you gets challenged over a worthless post and immediately looks to hide behind admin's apron by saying 'well report me then'.  Weak.

You have a lot to say for someone who has been here 8 weeks.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wayneking

+1

Offline lewishamguy

Wasn't he the one who did an utter rubbish review of Little Katie to defend her negative review?

:rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

You have a lot to say for someone who has been here 8 weeks.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Another utterly irrelevant comment, and yes I do have something to say, particularly when I see that someone is needlessly digging another member out.

Which is all you were doing, just digging him out. 

Again - weak.

wayneking

Quote from: Atticus Finch link=topic=76961.msg9637Totally21#msg963721 date=1448892738
Another utterly irrelevant comment, and yes I do have something to say, particularly when I see that someone is needlessly digging another member out.

Again - weak.

Totally agree with you AF - weak!

Atticus Finch

Look - I have no particular interest in getting into an argument here.

It just seems to me that there has been A LOT of sniping and chipping away at punters on here, for no particularly good reason other than trying to make some dull, meaningless point.

There is nothing in the rules to say I can't call it out when I see it, any more or less than anyone else can.  I think it can be spiteful, hectoring, and in the worst cases open bullying.  I am not ashamed of picking people up on it.

I also think that if you are one of the people who feel they have a right to express their opinion by trying to undermine or belittle others, don't be surprised or angry when you get called out.  And certainly don't hide behind admin or complain that I shouldn't comment just because you've been here longer than me.

If you have a sound, legitimate basis for your comment, then you should be able to state it and it should stand up to scrutiny.

vw

Totally agree with you AF - weak!
Finch can look after himself without trolls coming along and stealing his thunder.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Again - weak.

So you are offended on behalf of someone else, I get it now.    :hi:

How about you let unclesweetheart defend himself, if he wants to that is.  :rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

How about you let unclesweetheart defend himself, if he wants to that is.  :rolleyes:

Your 3 defences so far have been (in order):

1. Hide behind admin
2. You've been here longer than me
3. It's ok because you are having a pop at someone other than me so I shouldn't get involved

Do you really not see how feeble that is?  Really?  Honestly?

Look - I'll give you a hand.  If you think your original comments are fair comment, then stand by them and justify them.  Don't keep trying to deflect because it makes it look as though you don't have an argument, and you know it...

unclesweetheart

I've only scanned the thread but the issue seems to be that, as a left-leaning sponger, I only see well-reviewed girls and take no risks. Some truth in that, in the sense that I scan the reviews of any purchase more expensive than a Solero these days before parting with my hard-earned. However I've also seen Bree (only reviewed on AW but not at all reviewed on here), contributed an early review of cherrytheescort - I think the first on here - and was the first guy to review Kavita Lipstick and Indigo Rose. Also did one on a girl in the South East who no-one else reviewed & whose name I can't remember. So there's not a great deal to support the idea that I just follow lemming-like in the wake of more Genuine Punters.

As far as only leaving positive reviews. Not sure how to defend myself against this charge, except to say that all the above-mentioned punts were more than highly satisfactory so it would have been wrong to leave anything other than a positive for them. And since - largely thanks to this site - I've had the pleasure of the paid company of Lindsey, Little Katie, Lily Hart, Ellie Rose and Adele, it's equally no surprise that the list keeps on growing.

I'm seeing two new girls in the next fortnight. Part of me hopes that at least one of them is shit, so I can receive the longed-for accolade of Genuine Punter. That part is about 1% of my brain. The other 99% hopes, given that I've done my research etc, that I'll have a great time. And if I do, I will have no qualms reporting on them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Look - I have no particular interest in getting into an argument here.

Really ?
You could have fooled me.    :rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

Really ?
You could have fooled me.    :rolleyes:

Still deflecting I see.

Be a man Jimbo - stand up for yourself.  You must have said what you did for a reason.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Still deflecting I see.

Be a man Jimbo - stand up for yourself.  You must have said what you did for a reason.

It looks to me like you are trying to put yourself on the map, you have a long way to go.  :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Wasn't he the one who did an utter rubbish review of Little Katie to defend her negative review?

:rolleyes:

No he posted a love letter to Little Katie which was removed from a review to the regional board if I recall correctly after Mr Brightsides negative review BUT made snide digs to Mr B which was well out of order in my view. :thumbsdown:

Atticus Finch

It looks to me like you are trying to put yourself on the map, you have a long way to go.  :rolleyes:
Ha!  Seriously? You think that much of yourself?

You think that me teasing you about your inability to justify your original nonsense comment will 'put me on the map'? 

This really isn't an argument.  I'm just trying to get you to understand (and I'll admit it's pretty fucking slow going) that if you post character assassinating nonsense, irrespective of your post count, you should expect to get called on it.

That's all.  What is keeping this gong however, is your seemingly limitless ability to try and deflect away from the fact that you can't actually justify what you said.  I'm genuinely curious to see what you say next.  Why don't you try pointing and saying 'look over there', that's a good one... :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ha!  Seriously? You think that much of yourself?

Indeed I do.

I pointed out earlier that you have been here for 8 weeks ------- I should have said 8 weeks under your latest name.    :bomb:

Atticus Finch

Indeed I do.

I pointed out earlier that you have been here for 8 weeks ------- I should have said 8 weeks under your latest name.    :bomb:
Still deflecting?

Offline smiths

I've only scanned the thread but the issue seems to be that, as a left-leaning sponger, I only see well-reviewed girls and take no risks. Some truth in that, in the sense that I scan the reviews of any purchase more expensive than a Solero these days before parting with my hard-earned. However I've also seen Bree (only reviewed on AW but not at all reviewed on here), contributed an early review of cherrytheescort - I think the first on here - and was the first guy to review Kavita Lipstick and Indigo Rose. Also did one on a girl in the South East who no-one else reviewed & whose name I can't remember. So there's not a great deal to support the idea that I just follow lemming-like in the wake of more Genuine Punters.

As far as only leaving positive reviews. Not sure how to defend myself against this charge, except to say that all the above-mentioned punts were more than highly satisfactory so it would have been wrong to leave anything other than a positive for them. And since - largely thanks to this site - I've had the pleasure of the paid company of Lindsey, Little Katie, Lily Hart, Ellie Rose and Adele, it's equally no surprise that the list keeps on growing.

I'm seeing two new girls in the next fortnight. Part of me hopes that at least one of them is shit, so I can receive the longed-for accolade of Genuine Punter. That part is about 1% of my brain. The other 99% hopes, given that I've done my research etc, that I'll have a great time. And if I do, I will have no qualms reporting on them.

Genuine punter as opposed to a WGs arselicker who is prepared to dig other punters for daring to do a negative review on a WG you love, you sure are one piece of work, and no thats NOT a compliment, you snide. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:05:31 pm by smiths »

unclesweetheart

I think Atticus is saying that you chose a really bad example of a positive review to have a go at me with, since NO-ONE HAS EVER POSTED A NEGATIVE ABOUT ADELE. You should have waited to have a go at me, but you couldn't wait.

Another way of looking at my review is to say it provides even more evidence of consistently excellent service.

I note that just as you haven't replied to Atticus' point, neither have you to mine.

Thanks for calling me uncle sweetheart btw, though. Smiths should be along shortly to put you right about that.

unclesweetheart

Offline lewishamguy

Indeed I do.

I'm starting to get the impression who he might be but I do wonder what happened to his previous nick?

:sarcastic:

Offline The Beano

What's with all the infighting guys? USH comes on with a perfectly acceptable review (albeit in his inimitable flowery style) of a girl of unquestionable quality, who I can vouch for, and gets slated. Then there's people like Quesadilla who gets banned from here, openly brags (on uke) about getting banned deliberately, then is welcomed back with open arms after he falls for the banter and flirting of a girl who hasn't got the best of feedback on here. I just can't work it out.
TB

Offline PLeisure

Two review threads locked, will this be the third  :unknown:

As The Beano says, leave the in-fighting for another discussion elsewhere, please. It's just polluting the atmosphere. Thankees  :hi:

Offline dubs

As The Beano says, leave the in-fighting for another discussion elsewhere, please. It's just polluting the atmosphere. Thankees  :hi:

+1

Getting threads locked through petty bickering just pisses off posters who want to add something constructive to the conversation.

Offline SamLP

It hasn't reached the customary 10 pages yet  :D

Offline PLeisure

unclesweetheart

What's with all the infighting guys? USH comes on with a perfectly acceptable review (albeit in his inimitable flowery style) of a girl of unquestionable quality, who I can vouch for, and gets slated. ... I just can't work it out.
TB

Have to say that I really pruned the flowers on this one, but thanks very much TB. The chatter doesn't really matter. This site exists to tell guys where to find great girls. Adele continues to be great, and nothing anyone has said in the various spats following my review detracts from that one (extraordinarily) non-negotiable fact.   

Offline Nagilum

Ok so let's come back on topic.

I will be seeing Adele soon, judging by her reviews I am expecting her to be great. Spoke to her via email so far and she seems great.

USH - can you tell me what she enjoys in particular?

unclesweetheart

Ok so let's come back on topic.

I will be seeing Adele soon, judging by her reviews I am expecting her to be great. Spoke to her via email so far and she seems great.

USH - can you tell me what she enjoys in particular?

Unless I am totally deceived, I think she very much enjoys you going down on her. But that could be just where she and I have ended up. She is a very affectionate and deep and erotic kisser. To be honest, I think the reason why she is pre-eminent is that she, grounded in herself, really enjoys finding out where you are sexually and going with that. With me, she likes me licking her to the point of orgasm then moving to fucking. In straightforward missionary, last time. I'm not sure I really hit her sweet spot, but I think I was in the zone. She loves guys and loves sex: she'll enjoy working with your stuff, I'm sure.

She does like prosecco. You'll drink more of it if you're like me, but do take a bottle.