Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelles Hockley  (Read 1170 times)

Offline HervS

Annabelles, Anyone know what this place is? Cant find it anywhere online.

Its right on the entrance for the clean air zone, top of the Hockley Flyover. Always see security and an open sign at around 1am, but closed during the day. :vomit:

Offline Hoping

You obviously didn't look very hard.  Did you just expect someone else to do your work for you?  Try googling it and you will quickly come up with External Link/Members Only.

Will you be visiting and doing a review?  Time to break your duck after 9 months.

Remember, review first and ask questions after.  Don't be targeted as a leech.

Offline Punterperson1971

Annabelles, Anyone know what this place is? Cant find it anywhere online.

Its right on the entrance for the clean air zone, top of the Hockley Flyover. Always see security and an open sign at around 1am, but closed during the day. :vomit:
Not even a polite “hello” or anything

Offline Dark Vader

Always see security and an open sign at around 1am, but closed during the day.
When was the last time you saw it open????

Offline denneboom

Its on the corner of Constitution Hill and Vyse Street. Only opens at night - 8pm

Offline coachman

Its on the corner of Constitution Hill and Vyse Street. Only opens at night - 8pm

Yep exactly that. It's ok, nothing special, went there about 18 months ago. Definitely a p&d place.

Online Jasonk71

Yep exactly that. It's ok, nothing special, went there about 18 months ago. Definitely a p&d place.
I wonder why you didn't review the place

Offline Straightsix

Can you drop us a quick Synopsis here? Is it full service?  And how much?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline seandana

Can you drop us a quick Synopsis here? Is it full service?  And how much?

It might compromise his identity if he says how much he paid .

Offline Straightsix

It might compromise his identity if he says how much he paid .
A pricelist would be good. At the moment there is no info anywhere

Offline denneboom

Its £60 for half an hour and £120 for an hour. £5 entry on the door.

Certain girls will charge for "extras once you're in the rooms"

Currently all of their girls 5 or 6, are Eastern European.

Offline Straightsix

Thank you for that info denneboom.👍

Offline alibirmingham

Website linked doesn’t work as no info.

Prices are tempting but don’t like the idea of paying a door entry fee only to find the ladies not to your liking so you walk or worse you pay for a booking only to find out all your wants are “extras” and you end up leaving disappointed.

Offline coachman

I wonder why you didn't review the place

It was very late 4am+ and was quite drunk (to be fair most people that go there were) so didn't think it was a good idea to do a proper review.

One thing I do remember clearly was I think some Sergei may have been taking photos as a flash went off. Might just have been a torch light but it put me right off and I left promptly.

Offline denneboom

I was there the weekend before last, but walked as there no girls I liked and didnt feel comfotable.

I'm hoping it improves since Ambassabors has gone now. 

Offline Raj_1978

Thanks for the heads up Ali.. looking at her face pics and coupled with the likes list and your feedback I’m gonna say no. There isn’t much about lately and I hiding my time.. this one really doesn’t seem worth the punt..