Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours left in Stoke on Trent?  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

I know that Divas has reopened, but is that the only parlour left in the potteries now?  Anyone heard from tingles, or fingertips? I drove past Abigail's the other week and it's well and truly shut down.

Offline simonargos

Dire isn't it, if only we could go back to the good old days of the 1990's when we had loads of good parlours around Stoke.

I'm pretty sure Adele's is open in King Street Fenton, although have not been for many years.

Offline Matt_Mids

Can re-call CJ's which later changed name to Unit 10... seems like a very different era these days!

Offline Southboy

Tingles during the 90s was a great place. Loads of happy memories

Offline simonargos

This post got me thinking, flashback to the early 90's or so. I can't remember all the names places but the amount of parlours around Stoke at that time.
Longton 3 no
Fenton 3 no
Stoke 5 no
Hanley 2 no
Trentham 1 no
Tunstall 1 no
Burslem 4 no

A time before websites and smart phones, you just rolled up at any time, give the door a knock and very rarely got turned away because they were fully booked

Most had 2 or 3 girl's working at any time and often a shift change in the late afternoon, also they were virtually all English girls

Where have they all gone, surely the demand is still there and women still need cash ?

Offline Bigbuttextra

Any great lasses worth driving a 2hr sting for , big arse and hugs tits ?

Offline boneidle

This post got me thinking, flashback to the early 90's or so. I can't remember all the names places but the amount of parlours around Stoke at that time.
Longton 3 no
Fenton 3 no
Stoke 5 no
Hanley 2 no
Trentham 1 no
Tunstall 1 no
Burslem 4 no

A time before websites and smart phones, you just rolled up at any time, give the door a knock and very rarely got turned away because they were fully booked

Most had 2 or 3 girl's working at any time and often a shift change in the late afternoon, also they were virtually all English girls

Where have they all gone, surely the demand is still there and women still need cash ?

I think Adultwork and thai/chinese massage places have taken up some of the demand, and that along with local authorities less inclined to turn a blind eye has lead to the decline of parlours. 

I've been trying to remember all of the names of the parlours from your list, here's what I have got so far, some didn't stick around long...

Longton
Abigails, Uttoxeter Road
Sunset Spa, Uttoxeter Road

Fenton
Stella's/Fingertips, Hallam Street
Adeles, King Street
Tingles, Burnham Street

Stoke
Chantilly Lace, Liverpool Road
?, Liverpool Road (almost opposite Chantilly Lace)
Unit 10/CJs, Old MIll Street
Ceasars, Glebe Street (was there another one a few doors along?)
Head Office/Hunnies, Hartshill Road
Divas Delights, Hartshill Road
?, Epworth Street
Emmas/Little Tingles, London Road

Hanley
Whispers, Lichfield Street

Trentham
?, no idea where this was

Tunstall
?, High Street (Next to Goldenhill roundabout)

Burslem
Palm Springs, Newcastle Street
Caress, Newcastle Street
Academy, Newcastle Street
?, Newcastle Street (At the Burslem end)
?, Waterloo Road
Affinities, Moorland Road

I think there's only a handful of these that I haven't visited at least once over the years!   :diablo:

Offline tesla

I think the Tunstall parlour was called Cleopatra's

Offline Shroplad1965

The one in Epworth Street was called Abby's.

There was one a few doors down from Caesers. Was like a rabbit warren inside with all the rooms separated by thin chipboard walls. Would never get a fire certificate today.

Stoke parlours were great in the 90s/00s.

Offline midsman

I think it was called Rachels... remember Rose and her two daughters who worked there
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline robsmith149

One on Liverpool road in Stoke called talk of the town.

Offline Rack Admirer

Caprice - who worked at Abby's and also Rachael's, I think - is one of the fittest WGs I've ever seen. She would not have looked out of place on Baywatch. There were many other fit WGs back then.

It's hard to believe what's happened to Stoke. I think a lot of the parlours were on roads that were very busy, and they were too conspicuous. But that doesn't explain why they didn't move to more discrete places.

Most of the Crewe parlours are still around but nowhere near as good as they once were.

Manchester is a very pale shadow of what it once was. Seems the decline of parlours is the same all over :unknown: :(

Offline redliner69

Most of my memories were based along the old A50 road to Uttoxeter. There were several from Fenton through to Longton.

I’d drive along in my truck, and depending which place I could park, I would pop in to any of those along this road.
45 minute break of fun and pleasure.

Main difference was the £10 room charge and then the £40-£50 charge for services.
Today the room price seems higher than the charge for extras.

Offline Shroplad1965

Caprice - who worked at Abby's and also Rachael's, I think - is one of the fittest WGs I've ever seen. She would not have looked out of place on Baywatch. There were many other fit WGs back then.

It's hard to believe what's happened to Stoke. I think a lot of the parlours were on roads that were very busy, and they were too conspicuous. But that doesn't explain why they didn't move to more discrete places.

Most of the Crewe parlours are still around but nowhere near as good as they once were.

Manchester is a very pale shadow of what it once was. Seems the decline of parlours is the same all over :unknown: :(

Caprice also worked at Emma's. Fantastic girl who gave a great service and was a genuinely nice girl.

Offline Rack Admirer

Caprice also worked at Emma's.

Where was Emma's? Name rings a bell but I can't remember the location.

Fantastic girl who gave a great service and was a genuinely nice girl.

Yes, she was lovely. Seemed very comfortable with what she was doing. I bet she earned a fortune as a WG. I hope she invested it wisely.

Offline Shroplad1965

Emma's was on London Road, not far from where Sainsbury's is.

Was a bit of a dump, but was safe and had some great girls apart from Caprice.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 09:32:06 am by Shroplad1965 »

Offline Rack Admirer

Emma's was on London Road, not far from where Sainsbury's is.

Was a bit of a dump, but was safe and had some great girls apart from Caprice.

Ah, that place used to be called "Little Tingles", and before that, "Exclusive", IIRC. It looks like quite a big building has gone up on the little car park I used to use when I visited there. I always walked down the road behind the row of shops, and into the parlour through the rear entrance. I seem to remember it was only on the ground floor. No upstairs rooms.

Is Emma's still open? Last time I went it was little tingles (I think :unknown:), a long time ago.

Offline smokey

I think the Tunstall parlour was called Cleopatra's

It was, saw Jet a few times there, although it was not there long? As for Caprice I tried to see her a few times after she left Rachels (missed the boat there) and she was a total time waster/no show.

Offline Retep64

Shame about the demise of parlours.
Stoke offered a good stopping off place when driving on the M6 or driving over to the east Midlands.
Often I used Abigails or Adele's for easier parking of the van.
Was Caprice tall with long blonde hair? Was never one for asking names but remember a couple of memorable visits years ago
Now just do massage and he so parlours a nice memory.

Offline richjones

It was, saw Jet a few times there, although it was not there long? As for Caprice I tried to see her a few times after she left Rachels (missed the boat there) and she was a total time waster/no show.

I remember jet at cleopatras, a tiny slim black haired girl.  She was amazing. The parlour got raided and I saw jet on the last day it was open. Would like to find a girl like her again. Oh the memories......

Offline Shroplad1965

Other great Stoke parlour girls:-

Louise  - Abigails from 1999 - 2002ish. Would love to see her again. Think her sister also worked there.

Lucinda - Abbys 2003ish. Also worked at parlours in Telford and Shrewsbury. Now on AW.

Jacqui/Jackie - Caeser's. Slim brunette. Loved receiving oral.

Offline Rack Admirer

Other great Stoke parlour girls:-

Louise  - Abigails from 1999 - 2002ish. Would love to see her again. Think her sister also worked there.

Lucinda - Abbys 2003ish. Also worked at parlours in Telford and Shrewsbury. Now on AW.

Jacqui/Jackie - Caeser's. Slim brunette. Loved receiving oral.

Was Louise the one with short blonde hair? Very pretty if she's the one I'm thinking of. She may have worked in another place in Longton too?

Lucinda was great when she was fresh on the scene. Really fit.

Jackie was the first girl I had A levels with! Short black hair? Great legs, small boobs? I'll never forget that experience. She worked at Abbys as well.

Offline Shroplad1965

Yes Louise  had short blonde hair, really pretty and had a great figure.

Offline Southboy

Rachel who worked at Tingles back in the 90s. Best pair of legs ever

Offline midsman

and now Tingles closed and the building up for sale....another one bites the dust

Offline GingerNuts

and now Tingles closed and the building up for sale....another one bites the dust

What difference does it make to you? You've only posted one review in six years and that was of a barebacker in Telford.

Offline enjoyedthat

Ah, that place used to be called "Little Tingles", and before that, "Exclusive", IIRC. It looks like quite a big building has gone up on the little car park I used to use when I visited there. I always walked down the road behind the row of shops, and into the parlour through the rear entrance. I seem to remember it was only on the ground floor. No upstairs rooms.

Is Emma's still open? Last time I went it was little tingles (I think :unknown:), a long time ago.

I used to frequent Exclusive whenever I could in the 90’s. Loved it here, great value for money..to think I only found them via an advert in Port Vale FC’s match day programme!  (Never had a good result at Vale Park too)

Offline badsin

I used to pop into Head office, maybe 10+ years ago. I remember an SP there called Sarah I think. Pretty sure she'd also worked at Sandy's in Manchester.
The first time I saw her, during a light back massage she dropped between my arse cheeks and gave me the best (and first) rimming I'd had.....
I'm sure she had loads of reviews on another similar site, but they seem to of disappeared  :unknown:

Offline Rack Admirer

to think I only found them via an advert in Port Vale FC’s match day programme!

:lol: you won't see adverts like that in matchday programmes anymore. Not in today's woke/PC world!

Offline midsman

becuase I have better things to do Ginger Nuts....you fecking numpty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GingerNuts