Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redditch Chinese/Japanese  (Read 937 times)

Offline KentishFella

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any success here? I'm assuming b&s compared to pictures

Offline mr.bluesky

I could safely say 100% that you would not be seeing the girl in the photos.  It is Viva Street after all  :dash:

Offline KentishFella

Yeah I safely assumed that. Was just interested if it was even worth a quick p&d

Offline tesla

you have been here since January and made 10 posts to date, this site is a contribution based site. i.e. you need to make some form of helpful contribution before you start asking questions or you are going to get some flak

check out the rules at the bottom of every page

Offline KentishFella

Yes I am aware of that.
 :dash: :dash: Covid has not been very helpful at all in arranging anything, especially where I live which is a bit like a dessert.

Offline tesla

Yes I am aware of that.
 :dash: :dash: Covid has not been very helpful at all in arranging anything, especially where I live which is a bit like a dessert.

as new member you have the review relaxation rule to help you, reviews up to 12 months can be posted, 6 months for established members

Online scutty brown

stolen photos

also there are enough similarities in the profile to make me certain it belongs to the same trafficking gang as were busted in Preston a few weeks ago

Offline KentishFella

stolen photos

also there are enough similarities in the profile to make me certain it belongs to the same trafficking gang as were busted in Preston a few weeks ago

That's very helpful. Thanks. Looks like my dry run will continue!  :thumbsdown:

Offline pbrown355

If where you live is like a dessert, do you live in The Custard Factory?

Offline Straightsix

Don't bother, unless you can barter the madame down. She was a dumpy, late 40s elongated torsoed short legged thing. I tried to walk and she wouldn't let me. In the end she felt great engaging her pelvic floor I have to admit but not worth it. Usual deceit.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 12:34:17 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline fisherofsouls

Don't bother, unless you can barter the madame down. She was a dumpy, late 40s elongated torsoed short legged thing. I tried to walk and she wouldn't let me. In the end she felt great engaging her pelvic floor I have to admit but not worth it. Usual deceit.

Do tell us more :o !

Offline Straightsix

The house was typically dark. We went upstairs and i looked her up and down. I said "I'm sorry I've changed my mind". She was 'OK' looking however. She pretended she didn't understand and kept replying "yes". When I tried to walk past her she stood in my way. Tried walking past to the side and she grabbed my cock promising a good time. I told her to "bend over then" and show me her arse, which she did. Just about acceptable I fucked her. Had I not bartered her down beforehand I certainly wouldn't be paying £60.

Offline Tantric_mat

I went once when they were in the flats opposite the Mettis factory.
Typical Chinese operation. Male handler let’s you in, woman is nothing like the photos on the ad.
I really wouldn’t waste your money.
I do agree though if your looking for anything more than FBSM Redditch has been dead for a some time.
There’s the chinese and a Rom gang operating and both are best avoided

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This ad on AW is for the same address. Only here, she's 45. Also, it's a terrible venue - terraced house in a cul de sac with limited parking and twitching curtains everywhere. I'm amazed they haven't been reported and had to move. Avoid.

Offline Straightsix

That does look like the lady I saw but filtered to fuck. You certainly don't see the barrel torso and stumpy legs.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 06:02:22 pm by Straightsix »

Offline AndyJay

Agreed that the location is awful. I haven't visited (and am glad after reading the reports) but its not discreet at all.

The one thing I have noticed though is when the Adultwork Ad is regularly renewed (to increase popularity) another similar style ad seems to be renewed at the same time.
Probably part of the same group?.

The ad that's pretty much always on the same page of updates is: External Link/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

Apparently there are two ladies that work from that address and they alternate. I thought I'd try the other lady but the  madame wouldn't accept £30 for £15 minutes so she can go do one because they're definitely not worth £40.

Offline dog999

That does look like the lady I saw but filtered to fuck. You certainly don't see the barrel torso and stumpy legs.
Perhaps they couldn't find a wide angle lens!. :D :D