Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotBlonde in Bristol  (Read 959 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tasty Brazilian who seems to do a lot for £120ph. :unknown: Although her
Neutral reviews says she doesn't do OWO.  :(

Though she could be in London according to her profile :unknown: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

JV547845

Tempted if the pics are accurate and she does that much kissing (doesn't sounds like a neutral to me if you take control).

Offline BogBog1

"My designer vagina is shaped by the Gods".....

Something screams fake about this profile. Usually the more crap like this there is (designer vagina, tastes like honey etc), the more rubbish the service.Oh, how cynical I am becoming in my old age! Also, she describes herself as size 6/8, but the photos look more like 10/12 to me.

vw

Something screams fake about this profile. Usually the more crap like this there is (designer vagina, tastes like honey etc), the more rubbish the service.Oh, how cynical I am becoming in my old age! Also, she describes herself as size 6/8, but the photos look more like 10/12 to me.

Sounds potential TS cover up !

Designer Vag, Brazialian and chunky fingers make it a bit sus to me !

Offline sigmund

Slightly masculine face too.

I wonder if post op TS do better hiding it or whether they would get more business by exploiting the fact. 

Offline BogBog1

If she was a pre-op TS I might go and see her - something I get the urge to do once every couple of years or so. Don't judge me  :D

Offline Roth

Probably. :unknown:

If she was a pre-op TS I might go and see her - something I get the urge to do once every couple of years or so. Don't judge me  :D

Good luck.  :drinks:  Please report back. ;)

JV547845

She's just a larger lady, with dem curves.  Either that or she's the most female looking TS profile on adultwork, with the best ass.  I don't care if they're a pre-OP TS as long as anal's included (which in this case it isn't).