Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge tits in Bristol enquiry  (Read 2442 times)

Offline jcuh123

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a WG with huge tits in Bristol? I will be there for the weekend and it's slim pickings where I'm from.

Offline joninbristol

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a WG with huge tits in Bristol? I will be there for the weekend and it's slim pickings where I'm from.

Just bracing you for the amount of crap you're going to get for being on here nearly SEVEN years, without a single review.
And half of your posts (5 out of 11) are asking for info'.
:hi:

Offline houseboot

:unknown: Where's Cathy Barry these days?  :unknown:

Perhaps she'd give you an audition? :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 03:03:59 pm by houseboot »

Offline Quiet Man

I find it quite interesting that some people sit here with nothing better to do than to scrutinise the activity of members. Perhaps the scrutiniser is, himself (assuming it’s male) is a bit of a “member” themselves.

Offline joninbristol

I find it quite interesting that some people sit here with nothing better to do than to scrutinise the activity of members. Perhaps the scrutiniser is, himself (assuming it’s male) is a bit of a “member” themselves.
:lol:

Offline CasualPaul1999

BritBustyBrooke coild be right up your street she tours in Bristol a fair bit

Offline houseboot

Offline allross

Lucy in Avonmouth- but it is FBSM and she is older. But huge tits

Offline bristolnick

Does she tuck them into her socks?

Offline jcuh123

BritBustyBrooke coild be right up your street she tours in Bristol a fair bit

Thanks for this

Offline jcuh123

Cheers will have a look

Offline jcuh123

Just bracing you for the amount of crap you're going to get for being on here nearly SEVEN years, without a single review.
And half of your posts (5 out of 11) are asking for info'.

I will try to be better :thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

I've never had full body massage with Lucy.

Offline houseboot

I've never had full body massage with Lucy.

Everyone one should.

Old she maybe but sets the (very high) benchmark to compare other FBSM providers.

Offline B4bcock

Everyone one should.

Old she maybe but sets the (very high) benchmark to compare other FBSM providers.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, are you saying she will climb on top of you and work her whole body over you?   :hi:

Offline houseboot

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, are you saying she will climb on top of you and work her whole body over you?   :hi:

No

Offline allross

No slides or climbing on top, but plenty of contact while you are face down and she can uses her tits for the ending really well. Definitely worth a try once.

Offline dinger22

Was there a link for Lucy in Avonmouth?

Offline houseboot

Was there a link for Lucy in Avonmouth?

There are probably 20+ Reviews here ..... they're not difficult to find.

Offline dog999

Offline joninbristol

Is she RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!?. :bomb: :bomb:
What if she is? :unknown:
My best guess is that most Russians in the UK and Europe are here precisely because of the behaviour of their leadership, and will be as disgusted by what happened this week as anyone who was born in this or any other democracy.
Probably best for all of us to just stop right there and not mix up ordinary people with criminals, as there's an explicit rule about no politics on these forums. Nationality by birth does not make anyone guilty by association. Let's be very clear about that.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 02:09:50 pm by joninbristol »