Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Erin of the Georgian Oldham? Looks good for those who like ink ....  (Read 1086 times)

Offline bigmc

Offline Manchester098

Yes a very good choice I was looking at her profile today I was thinking if I should meet here today although I had one good experience and bad experience at the Georgain in Oldham.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just bumping this thread as the pics of Erin @ The Georgian look to be the same girl who works as Erin @ Roses Retreat (Tatts match)

Anyone seen her at either place as I can't find any info at all on her  :unknown:

Online TomTank

yes, I saw that .... shame she's on a Saturday, bit tricky for me

Offline suede

Any more news ?
 as she's on the the rota today.
Cheers

Offline Atlas1957

She has worked at Sheridans, Roses and The Georgian.

I saw her during her brief time at Sheridans, so this was a long time ago of over 2.5 years. I never had the chance to review her as her stay there was so brief.

She was good looking, friendly in the room and did FK/OWO/CG/Mish/Doggy to a reasonable standard.

I have kept an eye on her profiles since seeing her as I would like to see her again. I would say that she does seem a bit unreliable in showing for shifts.

I think the Georgian also has an unusual way of doing their rotas, based on my observations and some guess work. It seems that if a WG worked last Tuesday, they are expected to work again the next Tuesday. They don't get removed from the Tuesday rota until they no show on the Tuesday, so they get removed a little bit after 10:30 for the day shift and after 22:00 for the night shift.

So she has already gone for Tuesday day at The Georgian and I wouldn't assume she will be there for Tuesday night until you phone and confirm she is there after 22:00.

There has been the odd very good english WG at The Georgian and based on seeing her 2.5 years ago I would say she might be another, but good luck catching her working a shift!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 12:43:53 pm by Atlas1957 »