Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Barebacker Warning!!!  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Pembslad90

External Link/Members Only

I should really start to look at the preferences tab. Bookmebaby used to be called Ruby. She said she doesn't provide condoms as she can't afford them as she hasn't had a client yet. Avoid this one.

Online scutty brown

AW have set it to  "content distribution only" - with no content

In other words they smell a rat - did she look like a junkie?

Offline Pembslad90

No. She didn't look to bad. Looked like a bit of a chav but thought she looked ok.

Online scutty brown

gone completely now, she must have broken the TOS somehow

Offline aazbo22

I hate Pembrokeshire so much
Just one genuine one would be good!!

Offline Pembslad90

Just a few girls working consistently and not touring would be great. Someone reliable.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Pembslad, I know its Carmarthenshire, not Pembs. But have you tried Miss Wolf? I think her daytime availability is limited. But she is an excellent SP
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 08:44:15 am by Grumpy Pumpy »

Offline Pembslad90

Sorry Grumpy but she is a bit old for me. Someone like Charlie DD who I have seen would be ideal but she never answers emails or text and neither does Alicia Woodbury.

We get people like the ones below who dump their profiles in Pembs but aren't actually working.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or we get local girls who do bareback and outcalls only.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Im hopefully going to meet Miss Pembrokeshire in a few weeks but she lives outside Haverfordwest so still a bit of trek but will hopefully be worth it.

If anyone has any intel or photos on her then it would be appreciated.

Offline aazbo22

I could only dream that someone like paris la belle would be in pembrokeshire. Id be skint!!!

I find charlie DD very hard work to get hold of if at all

Offline Pembslad90

Charlie is very hard to get hold of. I emailed her about a booking for Monday and got a reply on Tuesday saying text my phone which I did and had no reply. This has happened a few times.