Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Eighteen  (Read 1803 times)

Salt

Hello everyone,

Have any members out there encountered Lola Eighteen?   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is right at the top end price wise I wonder if this is a true indicator of the quality of the lady and the service......

Any info would be appreciated because £180 is a lot for a gamble......

James999

vorian

Expensive, worthless feedback, minimal effort put in to profile,  negative tone to what little is on the profile and pictures which show nothing.

Why take the risk looks shit to me.

Offline smiths

Hello everyone,

Have any members out there encountered Lola Eighteen?   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is right at the top end price wise I wonder if this is a true indicator of the quality of the lady and the service......

Any info would be appreciated because £180 is a lot for a gamble......

Whoever has done her profile is as thick as pig shit as they have put her age as 18 but at the bottom under age it says 19.

Why on earth would be what she or her pimp charge be an indicator of her quality and service?

SeekingtheTruth

Plus you looks miserable as shit in her verification picture.

I wouldn't at £180. Drop to £80 and you have a deal  :D

vorian

Doh I missed the verification picture, no wonder she won't show her face in the main profile. She might be the best fuck in the world. No one is going to know for sure and she is hardly doing a great job selling herself.

Salt

Whoever has done her profile is as thick as pig shit as they have put her age as 18 but at the bottom under age it says 19.

Why on earth would be what she or her pimp charge be an indicator of her quality and service?

Forgive my ignorance, its just in 20 years of punting across 2 continents I have noticed a fairly strong correlation between price and quality. Its very rare that you will get a true stunner for a bargain basement price, therefore it would be reasonable to assume that a high price must indicate some quality despite the admittedly crap profile.......

Salt

Doh I missed the verification picture, no wonder she won't show her face in the main profile. She might be the best fuck in the world. No one is going to know for sure and she is hardly doing a great job selling herself.

Bugger just saw the verification photo too........

Woof woof.......

Feeling a little stupid now  :dash:

vorian

Bugger just saw the verification photo too........

Woof woof.......

Feeling a little stupid now  :dash:

You would have only been stupid, if you had booked her without asking the question here first.

Offline smiths

Forgive my ignorance, its just in 20 years of punting across 2 continents I have noticed a fairly strong correlation between price and quality. Its very rare that you will get a true stunner for a bargain basement price, therefore it would be reasonable to assume that a high price must indicate some quality despite the admittedly crap profile.......

Not my experiences in over 30 years punting here, there is absolutely NO correlation between price paid and how good a WG might be. The reason is how good a WG is is down to her own attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge.

Salt

Not my experiences in over 30 years punting here, there is absolutely NO correlation between price paid and how good a WG might be. The reason is how good a WG is is down to her own attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge.

Fair enough..... :hi:

taffdan

Lmao ..... That's a idea for a completely new thread, who has the worse verification photo - she is certainly winning so far :lol:

Offline johnsheppard99

She looks a little like Natalie Dormer from Game of Thrones from her verification photo.
Pity, as despite looking so unhappy, I would have..had she been at least £100 cheaper..!  :unknown: