Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura -Gloucester Road - Lithuanian  (Read 1641 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7438858) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this WG a few weeks ago when she was down in Gloucester Road / South Kensington area. Booking managed by a maid and text only.

Laura is working out from a bedsit, she mentioned that new girl comes in every few weeks. Not sure who's working there now but Laura has since left.

First impression was that she's very pretty - facially would rate 8. Long blonde hair shoulder length. No extras offered so decided to stay 30 mins for 80p/h. When she took off her rope I was disappointed - I think she's just had a baby as I can see her stitches and her skin are all saggy around waist area and I could see multi-layered skin which was a little off-putting. I didn't say anything and just went along....

BJ was a bit toothy so decided to get onto sex. Unfortunately, I couldn't get hard since I don't fancy her body. So I got up and got her on her knees and wanked for a few minutes before depositing into her mouth. Fair play to her she kept her mouth open without flinching or trying to dodge.

Overall, a meh punt and would not return but she's a nice girl and did what I wanted.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 01:23:33 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline loner

Sounds more like a negative to me....

Offline magnetico

Very generous with your positive review!