Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Easyhotel  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

I notice Easyhotel, they of the orange jet planes, have a sale on with loads of rooms at £9.99. I also notice that their terms and conditions say that you are allowed to receive guests as long as you accompany the guest at all times. Good old Stelios seems to have an appreciation of what the discerning gentleman needs from a hotel!  :drinks:
Anyway, possibly an opportunity to book an outcall only lady without breaking the bank or fannying around with day hotels.

Offline fisherofsouls

You're behind the curve fella.

Easyhotel Croydon holds more than a couple of fond memories for me :)

Offline Avg_Joe

if thomas cook, when advertising their new hotel chain Cooks re-did the livery for their planes, and it came out like this......

Hidden Image/Members Only

which is fine, until you open the doors......

i dread to think what EasyJet will come up with  :lol: :lol: perhaps you will be able to book the flight attendants enroute  :D

I can just see the APP options now.....

Book Flight   

Book Room   

Book Visitor   

:cool: :dance:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 05:33:41 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Easy hotel -
There's one in Newcastle so I thought I'd ask for some general advice on the chain.

Do the hotels have reception?
You arrive and get the room. Then you bring the girl in. Any issues with the staff?
What are the beds like?

Basically, anyone got stories to share?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:29:37 pm by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

And do you have to check in your guest?

Offline fisherofsouls

You just come downstairs and let her in - nobody gives a shit...  :D

Offline Avg_Joe

can you have her waiting in your room for when you get off your long flight?  :P

A true example of "room service"

Online freeze44

if thomas cook, when advertising their new hotel chain Cooks re-did the livery for their planes, and it came out like this......

i dread to think what EasyJet will come up with  :lol: :lol: perhaps you will be able to book the flight attendants enroute  :D

Book Flight   

Book Room   

Book Visitor   

:D quality! will look out for their places!

Offline hungrypunt

Book Flight   

Book Room   

Book Visitor   

Seen one of these coming out of rife a few weeks ago. Quality that man...though i think maybe a little photoshop surely
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:56:34 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline redveee

Can only comment on the set-up at EasyHotel in Earls Court on Cromwell Rd.
The rooms are basic and tiny, just big enough for a double bed and some floor space. All in rooms I guess are the size of two double beds including the shower/toilet cubicle. You pay more if you want a window. There is no breakfast, we rode down to Stamford Bridge Wetherspoons which was just over a mile away via Brompton Cemetry. The room cost £40 for the night split between the two of us, so £20 each which for London suited our needs.
There is talk of one opening in Bristol which hopefully will offer stupidly cheap rooms for naughty goings-ons though I've got a Travellodge reservation for mid-march which I can cancel on the day if needs be and if I go ahead I'll pay £30, could have gone with the non-cancellation option for £22.

Offline Avg_Joe

Seen one of these coming out of rife a few weeks ago. Quality that man...though i think maybe a little photoshop surely
nope, look at the fist picture, that's the other side of the plane to the second picture, but you can see what will happen when the door is opened!! ..... genuine fuck up

Offline datwabbit

Has anyone used the Easyhotel app? I'm trying to use it on an android phone and it's not searching. Just seems to hang.

Offline Avg_Joe

Has anyone used the Easyhotel app? I'm trying to use it on an android phone and it's not searching. Just seems to hang.

no, but now you mention it, i think i binned the actual easyjet app off my android for the very same reason, that and it wanted some permissions i saw no need for

Offline Bobbins1973

Easy hotel -
There's one in Newcastle so I thought I'd ask for some general advice on the chain.

Do the hotels have reception?
You arrive and get the room. Then you bring the girl in. Any issues with the staff?
What are the beds like?

Basically, anyone got stories to share?

Beware the Newcastle one, entrance right in front of manned front desk, need keycard to open door and I had a knock on my door at 3 a.m to lower the notice with my curvy overnight companion lol

Offline peter_bungee

Whenever i have searched for prices of these in london it has always been in the £50 + range, but there is great demand/market for short time rooms not just for naughty business but many genuine reasons

Offline hungrypunt

nope, look at the fist picture, that's the other side of the plane to the second picture, but you can see what will happen when the door is opened!! ..... genuine fuck up

I see what you mean, I was looking at the shadow on the door versus the shadow on the tow machine