Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good__Girl__Isabella  (Read 705 times)

Offline Alongirth

Good__Girl__Isabella

Beware guys, A new very enticing profile - she's a deposit scammer

External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

I’m in the process of arranging a booking with this girl, dates and booking type arranged, there has been no mention of a deposit so far, will update if this changes.

Offline Alongirth

Looking forward to hear of your experience..any updates, let us know

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 04:40:15 pm by Alongirth »

Offline Alongirth

Her first AW feedback, it's highly & very likely selfmade, a punter with no feedback & the FB viceversa is only a 3 minute difference, as if she was desperate to prove her legitimacy.

Offline Billy no mates

Yeah I did see that.

My date and time booked, very soon, no request for deposit so far.

I can’t explain it, but will ask if booking goes ahead, after the fun stuff  :cool:

Offline scutty brown

AW only lists her as doing outcalls, so requesting a part deposit seems at face value reasonable.

OP - what actually happened to make you call her a scammer?

Offline Alongirth

AW only lists her as doing outcalls, so requesting a part deposit seems at face value reasonable.

OP - what actually happened to make you call her a scammer?

Its the way she responded to my messages that made me feel this could be a very convencing scam, its the sence in your gut, if something is too good to be true it probably is'nt true.
Well let's see how it goes, so now I read that she hasn't mentioned about a deposit to others, but she did emphasise of ID document to be sent to her as well as a deposit, which i have attached the above message from her.

waiting to hear about the meet from the above member.. Cheers
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 01:23:17 pm by Alongirth »

Offline Billy no mates

I have seen this girl, and will do the positive TOFT review at the weekend.

She did not ask for ID or a deposit, I cannot explain why she has with someone else, I do have a lot of good AW feedback if that makes a difference, I am at loss as to why.

She is not a scammer, well she hasn't done any scam on me.

Offline Stevelondon

I’m not sure the OP can honestly say this SP is a deposit scammer.

Or are we taking “Gut Feelings” as to be proof nowadays.

Offline southcoastpunter

too many guys on here label someone as a deposit scammer merely because they ask for a deposit. As stevelondon rightly indicates, they are only a scammer when they actually do a runner with your deposit, not just ask for one!

Offline akauya

Its the way she responded to my messages that made me feel this could be a very convencing scam, its the sence in your gut, if something is too good to be true it probably is'nt true.
Well let's see how it goes, so now I read that she hasn't mentioned about a deposit to others, but she did emphasise of ID document to be sent to her as well as a deposit, which i have attached the above message from her.

waiting to hear about the meet from the above member.. Cheers

I appreciate you're trying to help members of the forum but maybe you jumped the gun a bit here. If you haven't paid a deposit and she obviously hasn't run away with the deposit that you didn't pay then you can't, in all honesty, call her a scammer.

Offline Alongirth

Good__Girl__Isabella

Beware guys, A new very enticing profile - she's a deposit scammer

#

Well guys, in this case i'm wrong I jumped into a conclusion on the profile being a scammer, it's just about the past experiences that I've had I guess, it made me feel weary about it at first, now that I see reports as well as have personally text messaged & heard her voice,  I can confirm that she's a wonderful girl to meet (still yet to).. My bad & I apologize for the misinformation.