Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caprice or Tiffany Maxes angels  (Read 1909 times)

Offline gandal

Good afternoon to everyone,
sorry for my english
me and my wife will back in London soon, we are looking for informations about this two girls aT Maxes. they looks to do the service that we are searching for.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Every suggestions is appreciated

thanks

Offline Fangwhite11

Haven’t seen Caprice but have seen Tiffany a few times.
Pictures are accurate and she is a god looking girl. Decent service with very good A level if that is your thing. Annoying habit of calling you sexy every 5 minutes and overly fake moaning.
Can be off putting and it tends to mean that I tell myself I won’t go back but then the dick reminds me of the A levels a few months later and I return!

Offline gandal

Thanks, mey i ask you if she does Owo and french kiss?

:hi:

Offline Fangwhite11

She does owo but I didn’t have French kiss. Mostly light pecks.
I’m not too bothered about that so didn’t ask. As she does most things, you might be in luck.

Offline newbie83

Caprice looks too good to be true.

“CIMS/A/RIM/WS/FILM/DUO/DT”
Is all of that included?!

Offline Fully Sated

Haven’t seen Caprice but have seen Tiffany a few times.
Pictures are accurate and she is a god looking girl. Decent service with very good A level if that is your thing. Annoying habit of calling you sexy every 5 minutes and overly fake moaning.
Can be off putting and it tends to mean that I tell myself I won’t go back but then the dick reminds me of the A levels a few months later and I return!
Fangwhite 11, it would be really useful if you would write a review or two to help other punters.

Offline Willingandable1

Caprice looks too good to be true.

“CIMS/A/RIM/WS/FILM/DUO/DT”
Is all of that included?!

How do you find out what services they offer?