Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bengali WGs  (Read 11491 times)

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Morning lads, anyone know of a decent Bengali WG?
I’ve searched AW and had 2 profiles come back with ‘Bengali’ and ‘Bangladeshi’ under the specific words search.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - then I searched on here and saw her face pics in the verification photos thread and she does not look good facially at all

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - looks like an agency posted it and has never logged in so probably wasting my time if I tried getting in contact as there’s no number

Searched on here as well for Bengali, saw a few threads come up and found a WG named ‘Honey Pie’ but her profile on AW is set to distribute content only.

So wondering if any of you guys know of any decent Bengali WGs?

Offline saura

External Link/Members Only

Surprised you've not tried Esha despite your experience and bad luck with others that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

She's always been good to me so a review from me going to be biased. Interested in hearing of others experiences as I've found it odd that she doesn't get much feedback

Offline RexTBone

I'm pretty sure there are loads available but don't they don't advertise due to possible backlash from their family or community.

Offline Ozy84

Whats the lure of bengali girls? What do they bring to the table?

midlandz_boy88

Offline Sudawrirfwa

None tested by me but try:

Thanks for the links, the first one is fat. It’s like her belly is just screaming to come out of that gold outfit she’s wearing.

Indian cherry/Esha looks quite promising, think I’ll add her to my HL and do a bit of research on her in the meantime.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Surprised you've not tried Esha despite your experience and bad luck with others that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

She's always been good to me so a review from me going to be biased. Interested in hearing of others experiences as I've found it odd that she doesn't get much feedback

Any chance you could write up a review or mention which services she provided?

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Whats the lure of bengali girls? What do they bring to the table?

I’m Bengali myself so wanted to do some dirty talk in Bengali with them

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Thanks for the link but I’m always skeptical of agencies, whoever you communicate with before the punt is most likely not the WG so can never get a guarantee of services provided.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Managed to find a face pic of Indian cherry/Esha by googling her email on her AW profile

External Link/Members Only - she looks decent and has a nice pair of tits

Offline saura

LOL excited much ?  :lol:

Yeah those pics look like a couple of years old, loved that look and kept going back for more but not been visiting recently ... too busy punting elsewhere and no I don't do reviews as YMMV unless of course I have a borderline/negative case that I need to report back on.

Now if that got you excited then take a look at this, definitely the best by a country mile but you've got no chance :p

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113658.0

In   Email   28/12/2017 20:51:42   BengaliTemptress (35) Reply / All View Profile   Re:Re:          
Hello gentleman,

Unfortunately I am no longer in the industry so cannot meet you with anymore, but I am keeping my profile so you can enjoy my photos!

Have fun ...

What a fooking cock tease :angry:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 08:53:05 pm by saura »

Offline SomTumFucker

That most be challenging - most Asians won’t see other Asians. Must be afraid of bumping into an uncle or cousin.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

LOL excited much ?  :lol:

Yeah those pics look like a couple of years old, loved that look and kept going back for more but not been visiting recently ... too busy punting elsewhere and no I don't do reviews as YMMV unless of course I have a borderline/negative case that I need to report back on.

Now if that got you excited then take a look at this, definitely the best by a country mile but you've got no chance :p

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113658.0

What a fooking cock tease :angry:

Fair enough, I’ll give her a go.

Lol that’s a proper cock tease

Offline Sudawrirfwa

That most be challenging - most Asians won’t see other Asians. Must be afraid of bumping into an uncle or cousin.

One risk is bumping into them at a wedding

Offline Ozy84

Or find out her brother rented you the car to go to the wedding, bengalis love a rental  :lol:

Offline SomTumFucker

Yeah it’s bad luck to fuck your cousin before the wedding day.  :D

Offline Robinh191

Bengali does not equal Bangladesh or Bangladeshi (formerly East Bengal) which has a mainly Muslim population. There is also West Bengal which is in India which is currently majority Hindu. To complicate matters further, historically, it also covered other territories that are now separate states. Bengali can also refer to the language and culture.

Or put simply, being Bengali doesn't necessarily mean that you are the result of inbreeding.  :wackogirl:

Phaedrus

Managed to find a face pic of Indian cherry/Esha by googling her email on her AW profile

External Link/Members Only - she looks decent and has a nice pair of tits

Here’s here photo saved for posterity

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

I have very few girls I won’t see, but I avoid Irish girls for precisely this sort of reason, or as the OP said at a wedding.

midlandz_boy88

this would actually be a turn on, being at a wedding knowing the naughty stuff you have got up to. also usually at weddings you see the hot girls and think if only i could shag her. if anything its more embarrassing for the girl as she has had to sell herself to fund debts. we men are just having fun.

you never know she may give you a free blow job after

brolin_76

Duh Sudawrirfwa, :D you can easily fuck them for £10-£20 per hour in Bangladesh why do you want to waste 100-200 quid for begali pussy in London? :cool: :cool:

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Or find out her brother rented you the car to go to the wedding, bengalis love a rental  :lol:

LOL that’s a good one

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I have very few girls I won’t see, but I avoid Irish girls for precisely this sort of reason, or as the OP said at a wedding.

I’d love to fuck an Irish girl, they’re so fucking hot

Offline Sudawrirfwa

this would actually be a turn on, being at a wedding knowing the naughty stuff you have got up to. also usually at weddings you see the hot girls and think if only i could shag her. if anything its more embarrassing for the girl as she has had to sell herself to fund debts. we men are just having fun.

you never know she may give you a free blow job after

Lol very true but the free BJ is highly unlikely

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Duh Sudawrirfwa, :D you can easily fuck them for £10-£20 per hour in Bangladesh why do you want to waste 100-200 quid for begali pussy in London? :cool: :cool:

Lol very true but most of the ones in Bangladesh are ugly

Offline RexTBone

Are you sylheti bro?

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Are you sylheti bro?

Yeah bro, you could probably tell from my username lol. How about you?

Offline sparkus

As Bengali wouldn't be enticing for most, I suspect they just call themselves 'Indian' as that would have more resonance/searches/marketability?

It does stick in my mind that the newsagents near Whitechapel tube advertised Bengali Massage in the window, as there would be no shortage of takers there (I assume the girls/operation have no family/friends nearby).

Offline Sudawrirfwa

As Bengali wouldn't be enticing for most, I suspect they just call themselves 'Indian' as that would have more resonance/searches/marketability?

It does stick in my mind that the newsagents near Whitechapel tube advertised Bengali Massage in the window, as there would be no shortage of takers there (I assume the girls/operation have no family/friends nearby).

I agree with the marketing/searches and the newsagent ads, possibly, or they could just be a bunch of Romanian WGs claiming to be ‘half Bengali’ lol

Offline RexTBone

Yeah bro, you could probably tell from my username lol. How about you?

Yeah Sylheti here too.  Haven't found a genuine Sylheti WG, but grateful if you could let me know if you discover one and likewise here.

Sylheti fhunn lyay thaam

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Yeah Sylheti here too.  Haven't found a genuine Sylheti WG, but grateful if you could let me know if you discover one and likewise here.

Sylheti fhunn lyay thaam

Lol will keep you posted bro, I’ve never visited a Bengali WG hence this thread.
Bala khorya sudaytam reh bhai lol

Offline RexTBone

@RexTBone - have you ever visited this WG:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the info, although she looks promising, she isn't my 'type'.  I'm looking to see if there is hijabi who moonlights as a WG to pay for uni fees etc.  Dreams are free...

Offline paulitor23

Don't know about Bengali ladies, specifically, but the best Indian girl I ever saw is still active - ClassyIndianMira - External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her in a few years, but she was a knockout. Super hot, petite with amazing enhanced boobs. Great in the sack. She's pricey, but if its your thing I don't know of anyone better.

Offline Stud01

Although no face pics, she looks appealing. She just has not been available the days I am free. Have used this agency for a few WGs in the past year and they are legit. A little prices at £200 per hour though.

Offline sparkus

If you just want a random Indian to give you a topless wank, go to the Athree Spa!

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Thanks for the info, although she looks promising, she isn't my 'type'.  I'm looking to see if there is hijabi who moonlights as a WG to pay for uni fees etc.  Dreams are free...

Lol fair enough

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Don't know about Bengali ladies, specifically, but the best Indian girl I ever saw is still active - ClassyIndianMira - External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her in a few years, but she was a knockout. Super hot, petite with amazing enhanced boobs. Great in the sack. She's pricey, but if its your thing I don't know of anyone better.

Thanks for the link, I saw Mira a few months back and she was amazing and I found her very attractive

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Although no face pics, she looks appealing. She just has not been available the days I am free. Have used this agency for a few WGs in the past year and they are legit. A little prices at £200 per hour though.

Might do a bit more research on this agency as quite a few people on here and some of my mates have recommended it

Offline Sudawrirfwa

If you just want a random Indian to give you a topless wank, go to the Athree Spa!

Lol thanks anyways

midlandz_boy88

no probs, hope you find one. i currently spend lots of time searching for indian's.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

no probs, hope you find one. i currently spend lots of time searching for indian's.

Likewise, but the only thing that puts me off Asian girls in general is that they’re known to be not so great service providers but yet they do charge a lot more than others.

midlandz_boy88

Likewise, but the only thing that puts me off Asian girls in general is that they’re known to be not so great service providers but yet they do charge a lot more than others.

true, its because they know they can, search for asian and only a few pages come up, search for white girls and 100 of pages come up. they know this so put prices up, also they limit there services, but sometimes it doesn't matter, as long as you get the shag them who cares

Offline Sudawrirfwa

true, its because they know they can, search for asian and only a few pages come up, search for white girls and 100 of pages come up. they know this so put prices up, also they limit there services, but sometimes it doesn't matter, as long as you get the shag them who cares

Very true but for me DFK, OWO and RO services have to be provided, that’s part of my criteria anyway

Offline sparkus

In the halcyon days of a decade ago (the ones we're told on here didn't exist as now is just as good etc.) you could roll up to a certain door on Bethnal Green Road and there'd be, more often than not, two fresh Indian stunners in lingerie waiting for you and your £40.  Even when that folded there were several similar places across East London (one let me stay an afternoon to repeatedly pork an amazonian for £120)

There's the odd MILF here and there on AW but in the main the younger Indians are asking silly money for the reasons above.  Supply/demand.

One of the best punts I ever had was with an Indian civvie friend of a WG who asked her if she could pull a quick shift at hers to make some ready dough.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

In the halcyon days of a decade ago (the ones we're told on here didn't exist as now is just as good etc.) you could roll up to a certain door on Bethnal Green Road and there'd be, more often than not, two fresh Indian stunners in lingerie waiting for you and your £40.  Even when that folded there were several similar places across East London (one let me stay an afternoon to repeatedly pork an amazonian for £120)

There's the odd MILF here and there on AW but in the main the younger Indians are asking silly money for the reasons above.  Supply/demand.

One of the best punts I ever had was with an Indian civvie friend of a WG who asked her if she could pull a quick shift at hers to make some ready dough.

By fresh do you meany freshies?

Offline sparkus

By fresh do you meany freshies?

LOL, no.  As in fresh as a daisy, wide-eyed and raring to go.  Was actually my first ever off-street punt that place, buxom brown girl in white basque (shame about the bolt-ons).