Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do WGs put cr*p like this on their AdultWork profiles???  (Read 1005 times)

Dave2014

It has nothing to do with services, looks bollocks, and inconveniences the potential punter by forcing him to keep scrolling for pertinent information:

Hidden Image/Members Only

. . . something I find irritating.

Offline iPad3

I've always wondered this too, what amazes me is that often these girls offer shit service with second rate customer service but seem happy to spend hours creating suck bollucks, although typically now I think of it there probably just copying and pasting!

on another note,  Puntico I hope your fairing well and that you are being looked after well, my thoughts remain with you!

Offline NIK

I'm only surprised it's taking some of you so long to realise how crap AW generally is.

Over 75% of it is a crock of shit.

And it continues to get worse rather than better.  :angry:

LL

All ascii art on AW is derived from the same one that some pimp found in the Internet somewhere. They could do a lot better

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

All that arty bollocks is usually a good sign off a shit prossie, all that bloody scrolling usually has me hitting the back button

Offline CBPaul

:scare: :scare: :scare:

My pet hate on a profile. I hit the back button pretty quickly.

Really, if you've run out of stuff to say on a profile stop writing, there is no need to fill the screen with this crap.

Edit: Not knowing what she offers in the bedroom but knowing she can arrange dollar signs to look like a pair of tits is bugger all use.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:55:24 am by CBPaul »