Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs who have snapchat?  (Read 3526 times)

Offline Elegant Turtle

I was just wondering if you knew of any service providers (or any girls for that matter) who are on snapchat that send pictures, videos etc?

Offline StevenS

SirFrank

WTF is snapchat? I ain't down with the kids? I tend to contact WGs by fax

Offline StevenS

It's a bit like a fax frankyboy but without papyrus

yorkshire123

:lol:
+1 reading the topic subject I thought it was slang for a sti

Offline StevenS

:lol:
+1 reading the topic subject I thought it was slang for a sti

That's Smashedgash

Offline Elegant Turtle

I had a feeling this question would cause a division between the younger and more mature members of the forum  :D

Thanks for the reply Steven S

Offline StevenS

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Fax! :lol: Best laugh of the day.

Offline Boundless

What the fuck is a fax?

I usually find that a nicely worded hand written letter is very much appreciated by the courtesans that I meet.

jcdmj12

What the fuck is a fax?

I usually find that a nicely worded hand written letter is very much appreciated by the courtesans that I meet.

I hope you use a punting seal to seal it with. Don't want to get caught using your regular seal, do you?

Offline Boundless

I hope you use a punting seal to seal it with. Don't want to get caught using your regular seal, do you?

:D :D

Ben4454

Why on earth do they need snapchat ? Just get the video on Adultwork or download it via your mobile phone.

It sounds as if you want to actually talk to a working girl like a civvy and build a relationship of sorts.

Personally - I like to minimise the pre-punt chatter as much as possible.

Andre 3000

Watsapp is a better way to do this. I've used it to get pics and vids off WG's

Offline Elegant Turtle

No way; it's not for me to talk to them. Some girls put pictures of themselves on snapchat and amass quite a following so I was just wondering if any WGs did this. I know that if a girl was uploading sexy snaps onto her story I would definitely be more inclined to visit.

fredpunter

I only read this thread to find out was snapchat is and I'm still not sure? Is it like whatsap? I do have that cos a stripper took my phone off me and put it on there a while ago so that we could keep in touch (i.e. she could tell me where she was working every week so i could go along and give her all my money).

Some girls are on whatsap, I do know that.

Offline Boundless

The problem for me with all these apps is that you would need a punting smartphone, mine is only a 10 quid from Asda job.

I have watsapp on my personal iPhone but wouldn't want to use it for punting.

Andre 3000

I only read this thread to find out was snapchat is and I'm still not sure? Is it like whatsap? I do have that cos a stripper took my phone off me and put it on there a while ago so that we could keep in touch (i.e. she could tell me where she was working every week so i could go along and give her all my money).

Some girls are on whatsap, I do know that.

Snapchat is basically a way that young people send, usually risqué pics to each other. As they can't be 'saved' once you've viewed the pic.

Offline Zeusthedoc

getting back to the original question.....

Delilah Dash has a snapchat.

SirFrank

Watsapp is a better way to do this. I've used it to get pics and vids off WG's

I use whatsapp on my personal phone. I've kept my punting phone simple - text and talk

fredpunter

Snapchat is basically a way that young people send, usually risqué pics to each other. As they can't be 'saved' once you've viewed the pic.

Ta

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Apparently, they can!!

bensonhedges20

You can screenShot while viewing it and crop it later.

Anyways, I have one regular who is on whatsapp. Not a fan of snapshot or like minded services.

Offline The_Don

and hand delivered massager