Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HAPs  (Read 1023 times)

Ben4454

Translation: Half-assed prossies.

Anyone else see a influx of these ? I was speaking to a working girl today who actually wanted to see me on cam and have a phone interview before deciding on whether she would meet me or not. I cut it off there and then as I will not have a working girl dictate the terms to me.  (Those who want to know who she is just private message me as I wouldn't want to give her publicity on here)

Another girl recently tried to have me stand in a specific location and doing a certain pose so she could know who I was. i of course never follow these demands as a precaution to my basic security. She then went on to say which one are you I cannot see you. I then switched the phone off and walked away.

Any one else have experience with HAPS and their ridiculous hoops they try to get you to jump through?

Offline NelsonH

Back in the days of local-paper adds you sometimes get asked to call from a particular telephone-box.
I'd always walk if this happened. To easy to get mugged in a phone-box.

On my first booking, soon after AW started, there was a large bloke hanging about the door when I arrived.

So theres nothing new here.

Offline Trevor12

I've been asked to jumped through hoops twice.

The first time was with NathalieVip, who I've reviewed. She did the whole 'where are you?' 'ok walk here' 'now walk here' etc over the phone. I jumped through the hoops and went ahead with the booking and had an incredibly poor punt. This was in a very busy public place, so I felt quite safe, but was aware that I would look a bit shifty to anyone watching.

The second time was with an indian girl who was touring the area. I arrived at the postcode and it was in a very run-down chavvy part of Birmingham. I parked around the corner and let her know I'd arrived, but she wouldn't give me her location until she could see me, and my car, parked in a very specific spot that she could see. This time I drove off.

Offline smiths

Translation: Half-assed prossies.

Anyone else see a influx of these ? I was speaking to a working girl today who actually wanted to see me on cam and have a phone interview before deciding on whether she would meet me or not. I cut it off there and then as I will not have a working girl dictate the terms to me.  (Those who want to know who she is just private message me as I wouldn't want to give her publicity on here)

Another girl recently tried to have me stand in a specific location and doing a certain pose so she could know who I was. i of course never follow these demands as a precaution to my basic security. She then went on to say which one are you I cannot see you. I then switched the phone off and walked away.

Any one else have experience with HAPS and their ridiculous hoops they try to get you to jump through?

Many times over the years, its certainly nothing new. When i punt i do so to suit me NOT the WG so if she tells me i have to jump through hoops thats the end of my interest in her. Hoops in recent years have included requiring A/W feedback before a WG deigns to see me and asking for a face pic.

The concept of me being the service buyer and them the seller goes out the window, i have punting principles and no WG is worth compromising them for.

Offline Trevor12

Offline smiths

:wackogirl:
Who does she think is paying who?

Such WGs are mistaking punting for dating in my view, i though am not. What i look like is totally irrelevant, i am paying for that not to matter. My side of the deal is to be clean, arrive as agreed with the correct money which i do.

Offline RedKettle

I hate all that James Bond stuff when they give you a point to get to to receive further instructions.  These days I tend to kill it at that point although sometimes you do not realise till too late and then thinking with the dick you follow it all.  Last time I did that I was so worked up by the time I got there that I had a pretty poor punt.

Toshiba

I stop when they start giving me conditions

willbred

Such WGs are mistaking punting for dating in my view, i though am not. What i look like is totally irrelevant, i am paying for that not to matter. My side of the deal is to be clean, arrive as agreed with the correct money which i do.

100% agree. I've said many times, one of the downsides of AW is the habit of some WG's, and punters, of deluding themselves that the site is a dating agency. I have a theory (for what it's worth) that many of those who suffer such delusions   do so to kid themselves they are not selling / paying for sex.