Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Pennine Rover

I have been working out the statistics of the number of WGs within 25 miles of me base in what is still a safe area of northern England.  Over the years the number of girls in this fairly rural area steadily went up and peaked in 2018, there was a slight drop off last year of about 5% and then when COVID arrived a big drop to about 50% of the best of the past year.  Strangely in the last few weeks numbers have gone up with more girls touring here, which i thought was odd given that most hotels are being quite strict about guests having visitors at the moment but we are back to about 80% fo what we had in early 2019.

The breakdown is 63% British, 15% Thai, 15% Rom, 3% Polish and 3% unknown. It seems to be mainly the local girls that have stopped meeting.   

Given the number of Thai girls working in the UK, do they need work permits? I know a couple are Thai brides but the rest seem to come and go.  The same with the Roms, will if be more difficult for them to come and work here in 2021?

Offline pewpewpew

Don't know the answer as I didn't read your question, but tell me more about those tits in your profile picture

Offline Adoniron

I suspect most Thais are tourers. The number in your area may be fairly static but the girls will be different from week to week.

Offline Bonker

Don't know the answer as I didn't read your question, but tell me more about those tits in your profile picture
:lol:

Offline Bonker

In answer to the Op.
zzzz zzz zz

Offline magnetico

The same with the Roms, will if be more difficult for them to come and work here in 2021?

You joking?

Offline Waterhouse

Too much time on your hands, OP.  :music: