Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk away?  (Read 7097 times)

Offline hsl

I am still new to the game so would like the opinion of fellow punters here.

If you go to a WG with a faceless profile, is it acceptable to walk out if she's not your type in terms of look?

If the profile pic is totally different from the WG, I think it's ok to walk away (did it once). But if the photo is heavily photoshopped and the WG turns out to be a bit of a minger, is it ok to walk out (I braved it once, one of the worst pun and big regret)?

Roland D Hay

Yes it's fine, the good WG's will sometimes state that there is no obligation to stay if you are unhappy with their looks and they can expect little else if they refuse to post a face pic. This really all just boils down to your concerns that you might offend them. No need to be rude about walking just politely say she wasn't what you were expecting and you'd prefer to leave. Most WG's are pretty thick skinned  :hi:

James999

If you don't like what you see for whatever reason then walk, no need to justify it, she's selling and if you don't want to buy then walk away  :thumbsup:

vorian

Yes it's fine, the good WG's will sometimes state that there is no obligation to stay if you are unhappy with their looks and they can expect little else if they refuse to post a face pic. This really all just boils down to your concerns that you might offend them. No need to be rude about walking just politely say she wasn't what you were expecting and you'd prefer to leave. Most WG's are pretty thick skinned  :hi:

Yes, one of the reasons it would be extremely unlikely I would see a WG who does not have a face picture.

Offline berksboy

Yep just walk, most take it ok but have had a few who have gobbed off a bit but i dont care.

James999

This really all just boils down to your concerns that you might offend them. No need to be rude about walking just politely say she wasn't what you were expecting and you'd prefer to leave.

Why bother, that just starts a debate and is awkward, whenever you visit a pro$$ie have your money in an inside or unusual pocket, if you don't like what you see put your hand in another EMPTY pocket, say you've left your cash in the car and you'll be back in a minute, no arguments or debates from the pro$$ie as she's not sure if it's true and doesn't want to risk losing the money if you are going to return.

Leave to "get the cash" and simply drive off  :hi:

Most WG's are pretty thick

:hi:

Roland D Hay

Why bother, that just starts a debate and is awkward, whenever you visit a pro$$ie have your money in an inside or unusual pocket, if you don't like what you see put your hand in another EMPTY pocket, say you've left your cash in the car and you'll be back in a minute, no arguments or debates from the pro$$ie as she's not sure if it's true and doesn't want to risk losing the money if you are going to return.

Leave to "get the cash" and simply drive off  :hi:

:hi:

Well why bother with that charade then, why not say fuck all, turn around and simply walk away? I think the charade is equally awkward but it depends on your personality type. I'm very happy being direct and saying thanks but no thanks, those that struggle with being direct can make up whatever excuse or charade they want but every prossie knows that forgetting the wallet is the oldest trick in the book. If anything is gonna create an awkward situation then forgetting the wallet is top of my list.

James999

As you mentioned above, they are pretty thick, and even if they read this they wouldn't click till the guy drove off  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

Well why bother with that charade then, why not say fuck all, turn around and simply walk away?

Because if you are going to a girls place she will likely have shut the front door of the place behind you entering. You turning around and going to open the front door to leave could be deemed as a very aggressive act by her. She may think you are opening the door to let others in to rob her for example.

Most WG's are pretty thick skinned  :hi:
I don't think they are to be honest. Some would likely start demanding a token fee from you for getting ready for your arrival. Others would likely go down the 'you're a stalker' route and kick off and start a fight with you. she may have hidden security in the place who she shouts to for "protection".

Left my wallet in the car is the universal convention for a reason.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dashton

I would say do your research. Personally I am too polite, do the deed as quickly as possible, leave and put it down to experience. Only had a couple of these incidents over my punting career, thankfully

Roland D Hay

Because if you are going to a girls place she will likely have shut the front door of the place behind you entering. You turning around and going to open the front door to leave could be deemed as a very aggressive act by her. She may think you are opening the door to let others in to rob her for example.
I don't think they are to be honest. Some would likely start demanding a token fee from you for getting ready for your arrival. Others would likely go down the 'you're a stalker' route and kick off and start a fight with you. she may have hidden security in the place who she shouts to for "protection".

Left my wallet in the car is the universal convention for a reason.

Anth, your points make no sense. Point 1 was clearly a rhetorical statement rather than a question in response to James recommending the old 'forgot the wallet' routine.
Point 2 about girls being thick skinned is made in reference to it being difficult to hurt their feelings. Whether or not they get aggressive and start demanding token fee's has nothing to do with them being thick skinned, that would be more about them being cheeky bastards.  :hi:

Offline hsl

I see. I did wonder why some WG, when opening the door, actually hide behind it and then close the door behind you before letting you see her face. I guess that makes it more awkward for us to "escape". Forgotten wallet... good one! It's not like she would let you do the deed first then ask you to fetch it afterwards...

Offline Daffodil

If you go to a WG with a faceless profile, is it acceptable to walk out if she's not your type in terms of look?

If the profile pic is totally different from the WG, I think it's ok to walk away (did it once). But if the photo is heavily photoshopped and the WG turns out to be a bit of a minger, is it ok to walk out (I braved it once, one of the worst pun and big regret)?

Absolutely fine. She has made the decision not to show her face and so has to accept it if punters arrive at her door and then decide her looks are unacceptable  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Well why bother with that charade then, why not say fuck all, turn around and simply walk away? I think the charade is equally awkward but it depends on your personality type. I'm very happy being direct and saying thanks but no thanks, those that struggle with being direct can make up whatever excuse or charade they want but every prossie knows that forgetting the wallet is the oldest trick in the book. If anything is gonna create an awkward situation then forgetting the wallet is top of my list.

I agree in that I'm happy to say why I'm walking. It might encourage her to change her ways.

Offline Daffodil

I see. I did wonder why some WG, when opening the door, actually hide behind it and then close the door behind you before letting you see her face. I guess that makes it more awkward for us to "escape". Forgotten wallet... good one! It's not like she would let you do the deed first then ask you to fetch it afterwards...

Whilst you still have your cash, the ball is in your court. Don't worry that the door is closed.

hollysbeenabadgirl

They may be 'hiding' as they do not want to be seen looking too nice for a Monday afternoon by all and sundry.

The wallet excuse is not a good one, it is ridiculous.

If a gent turned up and was not happy with what he saw, I personally would prefer that he simply stated that he was not as attracted as he might of hoped. That is not insulting me, it does not mean I am an ugly old washed out wench, just simply that he does not feel it. I'd much rather that than being fed balls or someone going through with it to save my feelings. Just be direct and polite.

Offline Daffodil

They may be 'hiding' as they do not want to be seen looking too nice for a Monday afternoon by all and sundry.

If a gent turned up and was not happy with what he saw, I personally would prefer that he simply stated that he was not as attracted as he might of hoped. That is not insulting me, it does not mean I am an ugly old washed out wench, just simply that he does not feel it. I'd much rather that than being fed balls or someone going through with it to save my feelings. Just be direct and polite.

Not true. If you want to avoid confrontation, this is an excellent excuse. Why do you think it's ridiculous?

Offline mattylondon

Look at this another way. In this instance you are a customer, looking to purchase a service which you saw advertised.

If upon arriving to purchase that service, something isn't to your liking, you feel misled or simply have second thoughts, then walk. Do not get involved in any extended conversations as to why. First of all, you don't have to justify yourself. And secondly, it's likely to cause both you and her embarrassment.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 01:27:22 am by mattylondon »

hollysbeenabadgirl

Not true. If you want to avoid confrontation, this is an excellent excuse. Why do you think it's ridiculous?

I guess it is not if the WG is thick.

Offline Daffodil

I guess it is not if the WG is thick.

Even if she thinks it's an excuse, what is she going to do?

Offline Auntie

Totally acceptable and
Look at this another way. In this instance you are a customer, looking to purchase a service which you saw advertised.

If upon arriving to purchase that service, something isn't to your liking, you feel misled or simply have second thoughts, then walk. Do not get involved in any extended conversations as to why. First of all, you don't have to justify yourself. And secondly, it's likely to cause both you and her embarrassment.

Totally agree.  I don't show my face and was really worried that I wouldn't get any work because of it.  If someone came along and took one look then ran away I wouldn't take offence because how can you be everyone's cup of tea, ey?  Their money, their rules, ultimately.  You will be liked by the majority if you are kind, are honest and deliver the services you say.  One in a bunch who don't like you is Ok going really x

Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Of course its ok, your paying so if you dont fancy the WG why on earth would you stay and punt with her.

Your under absolutely no obligation to do anything you dont want to do, your money, your choice.

Offline smiths

Some punters who use that excuse say it as they think its safer for them to be able to walk without getting any aggro. Some WGs flip out as i know when i walk shouting abuse at me. When i reach the safety of my car i always smile and think good move, she didnt have the attitude i required.

James999

She doesn't, she's just trying to be contentious  :wacko:

Why do you think it's ridiculous?

James999

Exactly, she may be 99% sure it's an excuse to leave. but even if it is she knows the guy wants to leave so what, is she going to force him to stay  :dash:

And of course there's stil that 1% chance that it's genuine and she wont want to risk losing the cash  :hi:

James999

When i reach the safety of my car i always smile and think good move, she didnt have the attitude i required.

That's an odd and somewhat satisfying feeling when you realise you've dodge a bullet and saved your cash  :hi:

SirFrank

Like most punters here I have walked and sadly also wish I had walked on several occasions. Every time I did or should have walked it was because I was not attracted to the girl. For the most part this was pre AW. The more recent in incidents were because the photos on AW bore no resemblance to reality.

Every time I have walked I've always been polite and said sorry but not for me etc. never had a problem. I've never regretted walking but I still hate myself for not walking when I really should have 

James999

but I still hate myself for not walking when I really should have

Then perhaps you should genuinely leave your cash in the car, knock on the door, check the girl out and then say you are going to get the cash, thus giving you a moment to decide if you really want to return  :D

You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain  :hi:

Offline smiths

That's an odd and somewhat satisfying feeling when you realise you've dodge a bullet and saved your cash  :hi:

Its a mixture of relief and euthoria for me, i then ring my plan b option. ;)

Gordo987

I've walked more than once and would not hesitate to do it again. If I've been sold a 20 year old, slim, busty whatever on the phone, I expect something like it, not some fat old slapper!  :thumbsdown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Goodness knows. I just personally would prefer it if anyone ever walked, that they were direct in a polite way. Additionally from a punters point of view, I would have thought that anyone a little hot headed may flip at being fed rubbish.

Some punters who use that excuse say it as they think its safer for them to be able to walk without getting any aggro. Some WGs flip out as i know when i walk shouting abuse at me. When i reach the safety of my car i always smile and think good move, she didnt have the attitude i required.

Ah okay, so it is something that works in practice with most WG's to keep things calm. Fair enough. As a 'seasoned punter' I should imagine you may well have met all-sorts.

She doesn't, she's just trying to be contentious  :wacko:

Incorrect. I was offering an opinion based on what I would appreciate and conversely feel was ridiculous as a WG. It turns out that what I would find to be the wrong way (I'd rather know what the issue was)is not the calmest way to back out of a punt when potentially faced with a hot head. My personal view in the main is incorrect and I am happy to admit that.

James999

(I'd rather know what the issue was)

Thats what you say but the reality tends to be different, if someone asks why they are turned down and you tell them it always leads to an argument as she will naturally want to give her side, so why bother, I'm just popping to get my wallet.... what can you say to that.... nothing.... or if someone said it would you lock them in ans search them, or call them a liar ?  :crazy:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Thats what you say but the reality tends to be different, if someone asks why they are turned down and you tell them it always leads to an argument as she will naturally want to give her side, so why bother, I'm just popping to get my wallet.... what can you say to that.... nothing.... or if someone said it would you lock them in ans search them, or call them a liar ?  :crazy:

As I said, I am happy to be wrong. On reflection, based on some of the things I have read in regard to WG's attitudes on UKP, it would be perfectly logical that it most cases WG's would flip at any form of criticism no matter how politely it was conveyed.

I'd still rather know the truth...not knowing why a gent was walking would bother me more than the criticism, as I would then question if everything was wrong. I'd want to know if it was something I could fix.

Of course I would not attempt to lock someone in or search them. I also would not call them a liar. I would however suggest that if that was not the case, could they let me know what the issue was over a cuppa before going on their way. If they declined then fair enough.

Offline Daffodil

Goodness knows. I just personally would prefer it if anyone ever walked, that they were direct in a polite way. Additionally from a punters point of view, I would have thought that anyone a little hot headed may flip at being fed rubbish.

Ah okay, so it is something that works in practice with most WG's to keep things calm. Fair enough. As a 'seasoned punter' I should imagine you may well have met all-sorts.

Incorrect. I was offering an opinion based on what I would appreciate and conversely feel was ridiculous as a WG. It turns out that what I would find to be the wrong way (I'd rather know what the issue was)is not the calmest way to back out of a punt when potentially faced with a hot head. My personal view in the main is incorrect and I am happy to admit that.

When faced with a potentially hot headed prossie I'd be much less likely to start critiquing her and explaining why I'm walking  :dash:

Offline smiths

As I said, I am happy to be wrong. On reflection, based on some of the things I have read in regard to WG's attitudes on UKP, it would be perfectly logical that it most cases WG's would flip at any form of criticism no matter how politely it was conveyed.

I'd still rather know the truth...not knowing why a gent was walking would bother me more than the criticism, as I would then question if everything was wrong. I'd want to know if it was something I could fix.

Of course I would not attempt to lock someone in or search them. I also would not call them a liar. I would however suggest that if that was not the case, could they let me know what the issue was over a cuppa before going on their way. If they declined then fair enough.

As there is always a reason i walk, be it the WG doesnt look like her pictures and i dont fancy the real her, i dont like her attitude or she doesnt actually offer a service or services i confirmed on the phone she did offer the last thing i want to do is sit down with her. I just want to leave asap and go to my plan B option.

The latter two things happened recently leading me to walking, the woman was a lying scumbag who even had the nerve to deny she had said she did offer OWO an hour before on the phone. I asked for confirmation it was definitely on offer before handing my money over and she said it wasnt. Now although this liar wasted my time and is a lowlife at least she didnt say OWO was on offer only for it not to be after i handed my money over which has also happened before.

Obviously all these liars rely on is a punter to be thinking with his cock and punting anyway, well i used to years ago but i use my actual brain nowadays.

James999

could they let me know what the issue was over a cuppa before going on their way.

A guy comes to have sex with you, he decides not to, why the fuck would he want to sit and drink coffee with you and make pointless small talk, he wants sex and NOT with you, so he would want to be on his way to shag someone he fancies  :hi:

Roland D Hay

OK, let me circumvent the need for you. If a punter walks it is because you have been less than honest with your profile pics or you have not dressed as agreed/made any effort or your place is a shithole. If you do not have the ability to step outside yourself and look objectively at your profile, the service you provide or the cleanliness of your pad then you will be a bad prossie anyway. It's a bad sign that you feel a punters explanation might in any way be helpful because if you can't see the faults for yourself then you will not accept them from a punter.  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Yes, one of the reasons it would be extremely unlikely I would see a WG who does not have a face picture.
Couldn't agree more. I very rarely see Lady's without a face picture and I have walked plenty of time's from parlour's when I didn't fancy anything that was on display.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:08:09 pm by Juankerr »

JB1969

Don't make excuses just be honest, if she is not your cup of tea just tell her and walk away.  If she stands there cursing and swearing at you then it is a lucky escape.

hollysbeenabadgirl

A guy comes to have sex with you, he decides not to, why the fuck would he want to sit and drink coffee with you and make pointless small talk, he wants sex and NOT with you, so he would want to be on his way to shag someone he fancies  :hi:

The only time I ever had someone near walk it was because they freaked due to 'cheating', when through the door. Ten minutes in to a cuppa they were fine and have been a regular now near on a year. If a punter did not fancy me on sight and had traveled far without a plan b, I'd no doubt offer them a drink. I guess I am a 'fluffy' of the WG sort.

OK, let me circumvent the need for you. If a punter walks it is because you have been less than honest with your profile pics or you have not dressed as agreed/made any effort or your place is a shithole. If you do not have the ability to step outside yourself and look objectively at your profile, the service you provide or the cleanliness of your pad then you will be a bad prossie anyway. It's a bad sign that you feel a punters explanation might in any way be helpful because if you can't see the faults for yourself then you will not accept them from a punter.  :hi:

I have had a few punters comment that my place is almost too tidy and clean and they were frightened to muck it up. After they then realised they I am happy to annihilate my working room they are chilled. But it has put some off at the beginning even if even they did not walk and it has taken them a while to settle. I never would have thought that actually punters would find my place more warm and welcoming if a throw was 'thrown' on the bed etc. Some people need to feel relaxed in the environment more than others. So no, you can not always see the faults yourself no matter how self aware and I always welcome feedback.

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
I like to think I can tell by a guys face if im not for him,its no prob,when a guy just says no thanks...never offends me

Roland D Hay

I like to think I can tell by a guys face if im not for him,its no prob,when a guy just says no thanks...never offends me

Quite right, and why should it. I take it as a given that a number of girls I see won't be attracted to me and I don't really need all of them explaining that to me, conversely the opposite is true and why any WG would think there's a possibility of receiving constructive feedback from a walker is beyond me. If you want constructive feedback then log on to UKP.

James999

I'd no doubt offer them a drink. I guess I am a 'fluffy' of the WG sort.

That's odd that you would offer a drink to a stranger who turned you down but your standards dont extend to replying to enquiries on AW, numerous people have mentioned how you read and ignore messages, So I'd call bullshit on you offering drinks to people who turn you down   :hi:

I have had a few punters comment that my place is almost too tidy and clean

Oh yeah punters always talk about the decor and tidyness  :dash: if you are finding this then you must be seriously boring and awkward to talk to  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:45:32 am by James999 »

Offline jackdaw

Look at the main reasons why punters walk. Bait and switch, massively out of date photos, agreed services not on offer, etc.

These are not typically service providers trying to provide excellent service, and...accordingly...will not value honest customer feedback. You might just as sensibly try to give feedback to a mugger on ways you prefer to be mugged!

hollysbeenabadgirl

Numerous people have mentioned how you read and ignore messages   

You must be seriously boring and awkward to talk to

That issue was cleared up. However, if anyone has been 'ignored' the last two weeks they they failed to read I was away on holiday until tomorrow officially.

My diary for this week being heavily booked up by regulars, before my two week holiday, indicates otherwise  :hi:

Don't you ever get bored of this James?

James999

That issue was cleared up.

No it wasn't, people repeatedly said how despite sending you polite messages on AW you read them and did not reply, you spouted some crap about a phone app at one point but there have been numerous people mentioned it, so feeding bollocks on here about how you'd provide coffee for a punter who turned you down is clearly unlikely when you can't even be arsed to reply to a polite e mail.  :wacko:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Offline hsl

Well thanks Holly for your reply. Nice to get an opinion from a WG. I'm sure other WG might react differently, but thanks for your input.

I can understand why a WG might not want to show face pic (not because they are ugly), but I do tend to go for the ones with a face pic because I would feel bad walking. I feel bad because I have potentially taken up an hour of their time, and for them I'm sure time is money. I have had bait and switch before, twice. Once it was a same WG that I have seen before (bad attitude problem so I walked 2nd time), the other was actually a brothel and I was offered someone else (2 to choose from in fact). Probably should have walked because of risk etc, but both girls were not bad looking and my cock overruled my brain.

My other "risky" ones (no face pic) but with good FB and FR turned out to be ok.

The last time I know I should have walked but didn't was partly because I know there's someone else in the house. The bedroom door was opposite the entrance. However the other person is in behind the second door, whcih also opens to the hallway. I feared that this might be a pimp (she was an EE girl) and I might get problem if I walk.

I try to choose wisely nowadays. Face pic, FB, FR are essential in limted experience. I tend not to go to ones with face pic unless very cheap and got some FB. But then I guess they are cheaper for a reason. Using this principle I have had some good ones (including EE girls)... and some not so good ones (including UK girls). Mostly because of attitude problem, rather than face. Only found out about the attitude problem during the punt though. Lessons learned.

May I also ask whether it is normal for the WG to have someone else in the house during a punt (in another room being quiet of course) to act as security for the WG?

hollysbeenabadgirl

May I also ask whether it is normal for the WG to have someone else in the house during a punt (in another room being quiet of course) to act as security for the WG?

Not with the ladies I know locally.

Offline Daffodil

Not with the ladies I know locally.

Well that's good information for any possible troublemakers in your area  :dash: :dash: