Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Candy THAI - Feltham- TW13 - fake  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Londonman9999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Meeting: March 2023 early afternoon.

Comms: All done by text. 

The SP: The door opened and I was presented with the lovely Candy in her underwear very sexy.  She's tiny. 5ft 2ish. She had enhanced boobs, I'd say she's a size 6!

Price: £80- 30 minutes.

Services: light FK, OWO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Action: Texted Candy and confirmed all details, I parked in wicks car park and make my way to the location, only a 2 min walk. The door opens with her standing behind it, I step inside, wearing a red underwear, greets me with a smile, leads me to the bedroom where I confirmed the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress. I go for a quick shower

She strips naked, I move in for a kiss which only light kissing. I do prefer proper dfk but not a issue as this was confirmed before then she then delivers an excellent sloppy blowjob, gave the balls a good licking as well,  followed by 69. Then she slips on the condom, climbs on top and starts going up and down on me like some whilst I grab hold of them bobbies, I then switching to doggy and missionary, went in balls deep until completion.   

cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a kiss and a cuddle on the way out. 
Banned reason: Stolen review, had the chance to explain but didn’t
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hansolo69

How accurate would you say her photos are?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
She’s either got a good routine or you have a twin, it’s incredibly the same. ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Meeting: December 2022.

Comms: All done by text. 

location: works in an apartment near Sainsbury's Local on Ealing Road.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £60- 15 minutes.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Action: Texted Candy that I have arrived, got buzzed in, I take the lift up to the fifth floor, the door opens with her standing behind it, I step inside, wearing a black mini dress, greets me with a smile, leads me to the bedroom where we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress.

reappears and strips naked, I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog as I Squeezed her ass, then laid her down onto the bed, helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples, then moved downstairs and started eating pussy, however was told politely that no fingering is allowed, so rimmed her ass before moving back up for more snogging. 

she then returns the favor and delivers an excellent sloppy blowjob, gave the balls a good licking as well,  soon I was fully erect, condom on, climbs on top and starts squatting up and down on me knob like some maniac whilst I grab hold of them bobbies, I then bent her over and drilled her from behind, she moans in pleasure as I moved through the gears before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and hammered away until completion.   

cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a kiss and a cuddle on the way out.