Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria - Sweet Indeed  (Read 2277 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

£120 for an hour at her flat near Paddington / Bayswater

I've seen Maria a couple of times.  She holds the distinction of being without question, the out and out hottest girl I have ever fucked. I'm thinking of getting a small shield or trophy made up for her.

For me, she is simply stunning - real alt model material. Her (fake) tits are top quality, her skin is very soft and smooth, and her arse has just the right amount of give in it.  If you don't like tats however, she is not going to be for you - she is pretty much plastered in them.  She has a couple of slightly dodgy ones on her front (playboy bunny?), but her back ink is special, and looks great when you are behind her.

She is also genuinely very friendly and warm, and gives off a slightly motherly (weirdly but pleasantly) vibe.  The last time I was there we lay in each other's arms chatting on the bed for a good half an hour past time before either of us noticed, and she was unconcerned.  As you may have detected from my reviews, I do like a bit of a chat...

My only less than entirely positive comment is that her service is very 'soft'.  Her oral is nice but lacks real enthusiasm, she doesn't seem widely keen on top either and prefers to let you do the work.  While she is perfectly accommodating, I'm pretty sure she would rather be elsewhere than selling herself. 

I also got the impression that she is a bit lonely.  Take her some Chinese food is my advice if you want to make an impression - you will win a friend.

A nice girl, and one who most definitely bucks the whole Romanian stereotype, although she is pretty pan-European in actuality.

A really nice, fucking ridiculously hot girl, who I will definitely see again.

Offline barnstorm123

Fucking hell, Sylvester, I think you've banged my whole HL in the last couple of months. Slow down, man, it'll drop off if you keep using it like that  :P

Sylvester

I have very definitely zoned in on a couple of regs for now, so will probably be doing a lot less running about town, unless someone really catches my eye.

west8

I have very definitely zoned in on a couple of regs for now, so will probably be doing a lot less running about town, unless someone really catches my eye.

We both know someone already did. She just caught mine too ..  :drinks:

Those nipples almost poked my eyes out!

Offline Herges Adventures

I too saw Maria back in November. Same experiences really, smoking hot lady with a great body and a cracking pair. I was given the 'motherly' vibe as well, even receiving the peck on the cheek at the end, being told I was a 'nice boy'...  :lol:

Was just a bit odd during between pops chats - she really didn't seem to like London at all (the people, the weather, how busy it is) and said she stayed in her flat all day, all week...

I think another review mentioned her saving money for family back home, which I can believe. Still, great kisses and sex and I would return for that alone. Someone needs to take her out for an outcall involving a very expensive posh dinner !

Offline superchamp

Very similar experience for me. She has a super fit body, the tattoos didn't really bother me but she's so fit it seems a shame to 'spoil' what she's been blessed with. Agree with the motherly thing, when I told her I was quite happy remaining single it turned into a full on interrogation asking why I don't want a relationship, do I get lonely etc. etc. She did say that she has a child at home, which would explain her frequent trips home. I think she's pretty much working for her child's benefit, which could also explain why she stays in her flat all day; she doesn't seem interested in spending her hard earned on shoes and handbags etc. A prossie with a guilt complex -  that would be a first!!! She's the only Romanian I've ever done a repeat visit to so that must say something.