Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i know it's a punting desert, but...any suggestions for A3/Wandsworth?  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Dead Wood

my wanderings through london are now regularly taking me through Wandsworth/A3. i'd love one of you chaps to point me towards a pretty, slim, friendly young thing who might offer a me a quick pit stop to 'attend to my needs'. Call me a fool if you wish, but the torrent of info on AW - and also the rather haphazard geography of london reviews on UKP? - make it hard for me to track down a 'dead cert'. any ideas gratefully received.

rolf32313

I haven't been their for a very long time but if your looking for a well run place on the A3 to stop off Sapphires was always a good well run place. Never had a bad punt or miss sell their. while the ladies may be 7/8's in terms of looks, service was always 10.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Niki B - brand spanking new - showing as Wandsworth [well Tooting Broadway Sw17 - close enuf ?]         

fredpunter

Niki B - brand spanking new - showing as Wandsworth [well Tooting Broadway Sw17 - close enuf ?]         

No rumpy-pumpy on offer though?

Offline webpunter

No rumpy-pumpy on offer though?
Indeed - if included then add like 20 quid for 1/2hr & +30 to 40 for an hour
Not bad at 40 squid for a 1/2 hr B2B massage & HE
If i lived closer i would deffo give it a whirl

fredpunter

Can't argue with that, 40 for a massage and he is good value, I've paid that much for a 5 minute lap dance before now. (alcohol is a very effective wallet lubricator) 

Offline kowalski

Long before my knowledge of AW about 8 years ago there was a place above back of shops Tooting Bec.2 Polish girls and One Romanian.long before EU entry.Scruffy place but one Polish was lovely. I used to get the tel nos off Polish Express rag or shop windows. Does it still exist? Dos any ad punting exist.Did one also in ealing Bdy.Quite good and Hanwell aufull.Any of this out there?

Offline webpunter

Can't argue with that, 40 for a massage and he is good value, I've paid that much for a 5 minute lap dance before now. (alcohol is a very effective wallet lubricator)
FP, +1,  have long since given up lap-dancing.  My mates think i'm a light-weight.  Little do they know how the same monies can be spent on other things with much better results [well one or two do].  Years ago i would think nothing of spending 100-200 quid lap-dancing.  Didn't know about AW & UKP then.  Only one VIP dance for a 100 quid for 30 minutes was really worth it.  The bird spent all the time grinding herself on my bell end to make me come - on 29 minutes & counting.  Fuck me that was a close call.  Was really horny as with no direct contact with little WP it took imagination on my part to get 'over the line'.  I mentioned my concern to the girlie about me not being able to come.  She carried on grinding away, wrapped her arms around me, french-kissed me loads & whispered in my ear all manner of things.  Did the trick.  Just a damp patch on my jeans - so a swift visit to the bogs to sort out.  Standing with my crotch area under the air dryer with the nozzle pointing downwards.  Wandsworth here i come when the travelling allows.  WP

fredpunter

FP, +1,  have long since given up lap-dancing.  My mates think i'm a light-weight.  Little do they know how the same monies can be spent on other things with much better results [well one or two do].  Years ago i would think nothing of spending 100-200 quid lap-dancing.  Didn't know about AW & UKP then.  Only one VIP dance for a 100 quid for 30 minutes was really worth it.  The bird spent all the time grinding herself on my bell end to make me come - on 29 minutes & counting.  Fuck me that was a close call.  Was really horny as with no direct contact with little WP it took imagination on my part to get 'over the line'.  I mentioned my concern to the girlie about me not being able to come.  She carried on grinding away, wrapped her arms around me, french-kissed me loads & whispered in my ear all manner of things.  Did the trick.  Just a damp patch on my jeans - so a swift visit to the bogs to sort out.  Standing with my crotch area under the air dryer with the nozzle pointing downwards.  Wandsworth here i come when the travelling allows.  WP

Well there are some lap dance places where hj, bj and even occasionally shagging are on the menu at a price but they are never going to match a prossie for vfm when it comes to the simple matter of expending one's seed.

Offline SWLondon

my wanderings through london are now regularly taking me through Wandsworth/A3. i'd love one of you chaps to point me towards a pretty, slim, friendly young thing who might offer a me a quick pit stop to 'attend to my needs'. Call me a fool if you wish, but the torrent of info on AW - and also the rather haphazard geography of london reviews on UKP? - make it hard for me to track down a 'dead cert'. any ideas gratefully received.

I've been to Oasis probably close to 10 times and have never been let down. External Link/Members Only  Phone the maid and ask what girls she has on (note none of the girls on that website work there).

Offline webpunter

Well there are some lap dance places where hj, bj and even occasionally shagging are on the menu at a price but they are never going to match a prossie for vfm when it comes to the simple matter of expending one's seed.
FP - what a twat i am.  Used to go to the wrong venues obviously.  And there's me thinking i was doing well.  I can imagine that xtras must cost quite a bit in a lappy bar.  Have had a few girls discuss having an hour or two with them off the premises when they finish work.  Most times a ploy to get more dances no doubt.  But a couple were serious.  Like asking me where i was staying & discussing rates [which weren't too expensive].  This seems brill until i ask what time do they finish work.  Answer 4am.  WTF - it's only just an hour after midnight & i'm feeling a bit wrecked & getting tired.  No chance of surviving until then.  Back to the hotel - knock one out & get some zzz's
I like the idea of xtras @ the venue though & you've got to see / assess the girlie plenty already.  Sorry going a bit off-topic here.  WP

waxman

Long before my knowledge of AW about 8 years ago there was a place above back of shops Tooting Bec.2 Polish girls and One Romanian.long before EU entry.Scruffy place but one Polish was lovely. I used to get the tel nos off Polish Express rag or shop windows. Does it still exist? Dos any ad punting exist.Did one also in ealing Bdy.Quite good and Hanwell aufull.Any of this out there?

Where about in Tooting Bec? As there used to on Polish place near the markets, two stunners: Georgina a very cute brunette, size 8 & Viktoria: size 8 actual blonde & loved anal. Sadly long gone.

Offline kowalski

Above shops 239 upper Tooting rd, gorgeous girl Gloria.I fell off the scene for a nuber of years whilst hitched uo but now on my jack so dabbling.

Offline Urban_G

Above shops 239 upper Tooting rd, gorgeous girl Gloria.I fell off the scene for a nuber of years whilst hitched uo but now on my jack so dabbling.
If it's the place I'm thinking of you had to walk down an alley behind the shops (a big Oxfam) and it was about 2 or 3 doors from the end? I used to see a lovely brunette Polish girl there called Dani with nice curves, she also worked a couple of other parlours, can't remember which one's now though.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

some reviews on here.

Second her, pretty awesome. Not young though, but a body as good as the fittest 20 year old.

Offline kowalski

I definitely remember an alley up some stairs past bathroom on left and bedroom on left and lounge straight on I'm beginning to think there may be more than one there although I kept the address in my phone and have listed it, perhaps do a street view check.I only remember Gloria who worked part time and was a hairdresser. Had the best fake boob job ever done in Poland that it was actually impossible to know. I wonder if these joints are still around? It'sppossible all the girls moved on and a new bunch came. I will call the number and if replies will let yous know. This is before I ever had a laptop and could never have surfed at home. When did AW fire up and be a real tool?

Offline kowalski

I just checked and it looks like the place behind William Hill, Oxfam but street view does not show the alley well.How on earth did anybody else find this place without speaking Polish? ? I got it out of the Polish Express Weekly.I also remember the bedroom as dross.

Offline lewishamguy

I just checked and it looks like the place behind William Hill, Oxfam but street view does not show the alley well.How on earth did anybody else find this place without speaking Polish? ? I got it out of the Polish Express Weekly.I also remember the bedroom as dross.

I assume your Google maps is not updated if it's behind the Oxfam and entrance is on Totterdown st. I can see the alleyways on street view. I've been that place and seen two polish girls few years back and had no problem to get there as I was able to understand her voice that's clearly in English. :rolleyes:

Offline herbie007

Second her, pretty awesome. Not young though, but a body as good as the fittest 20 year old.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a good time with Anika and I would recommend her, she’s a lot of fun and super fit and knows what she’s doing.

Offline herbie007

If it's the place I'm thinking of you had to walk down an alley behind the shops (a big Oxfam) and it was about 2 or 3 doors from the end? I used to see a lovely brunette Polish girl there called Dani with nice curves, she also worked a couple of other parlours, can't remember which one's now though.

I went there a couple of years ago, the bird I was meant to see was getting shafted by someone else.

A naked chubby girl asked me if I wanted to shag her instead but I walked.

Offline Urban_G

How on earth did anybody else find this place without speaking Polish? ? I got it out of the Polish Express Weekly.I also remember the bedroom as dross.

I'm not sure where I knew this place from, being maybe 5-6 years ago for me, it was probably from Ace Massage as that was my only means of finding places back then. I think they must have stopped advertising on there because I remember them just disappearing and not remembering the phone number not having it saved or written down. I remember the first bedroom on the left as you went in, the bed was well ropey and made a heck of a noise.

I assume your Google maps is not updated if it's behind the Oxfam and entrance is on Totterdown st. I can see the alleyways on street view. I've been that place and seen two polish girls few years back and had no problem to get there as I was able to understand her voice that's clearly in English. :rolleyes:
That is the place, same entrance I used. On google streetview there is a closed door where the alley is.

I went there a couple of years ago, the bird I was meant to see was getting shafted by someone else.

A naked chubby girl asked me if I wanted to shag her instead but I walked.

Only a couple of years ago? Damn, didn't think it would have been going that long.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:23:20 pm by Urban_G »

Offline kowalski

I have just done some research and found that loads of prozzie ads are still listed in women seeking men sections of Polish Internet sites for London Polaks. Gonna try some soon as an alternative to AW.over Nd out Detective Kowalski. .

waxman

Yes it was the place in the alley way, behind that massive Oxfam shop. The WG's said that once the place was refurbished it would open up again. Sadly not. i once met Georgina in Sainsburys, she looked really pissed off. She said hello, still exceptionally cute. I made a mistake of loosing that number that was advertised in Ace. Dani who had a permanent tan - was not that half Italian - Polish mix with the fake tits who loved anal? she used to work at Michelle's Norbury as a "manager" until as one of the WG's told me there was a big argument over money going missing. Last time I heard that she was working in Wandsworth & then left to go back home to Poland.
Georgina still is one of my favorites.