Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sweet Sara x - Edinburgh  (Read 1030 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6696172) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline noodle

Booking happened about a month ago. Not many options on the day I booked, so led with the little brain.

First red flag is that this girl seems to have 3 profiles, or at least had my suspicions before booking. Having now seen her I'm certain that all three profiles are of the same person. I booked Sweet Sara however certain they are all the same person as she has a of noticeable pair freckles between her boobs which are visble on all 3 profiles apart from the one with the face pic.

External Link/Members Only

Meet
Flat in vacinity of eater rd footballs stadium perfectly acceptable. Booked on the day, for later in the eve

Cost
£200 for 60 mins "Special" including anal, FK, cim, rimming.

Appearance
Definitely the girl in the pictures. Her best asset are her massive cans, although appearance wise she looked like she had only just woken up. Not much makeup, hair looked slightly greasy, but plowed on anyhow.

Service
All services provided but felt all pretty lack lustre, very shallow owo, not too keen of kissing. Bit of rimming on me, not really my ting but thought why not. Rubber on and was keen to lube me up and slide me into her arse but the mood was barely even heating up yet. Pounded away for a bit but all feeling pretty robotic. Decided to swap to the pussy and see if things got any better, not really. Couple of rounds of fairly routine, conveyor belt service and off I went into the night.

Slightly awkward chat between rounds and after but doesn't seem the most chatty person. Was keen just to get out of there as soon as the load had been shot.