Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Nr Fratton train station  (Read 2489 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tim2017

Duration: 30 mins
Cost: £100

Comms: Emailed through AW, then by text. She always replied almost instantly.

15 Minute walk from Fratton train station. Inside the house is very modern and well equipped for all needs.

Appearance: 5'8" red head, slim waist, great arse, small boobs with flat nipples, face prettier than photos do justice.

Services: Very Light FK, OWO, CIM, 69, CG, RCG + many other positions.

The Meeting:
I had booked Hayley originally for an hour, not 30 minutes. Unfortunately due to delayed trains and taxi drivers that can't follow sat navs I ended up only having half an hour with Hayley. I let her know I was going to be late and she was fine with it. Once inside the venue Hayley, who was wearing a tight red dress and black heels led me through to the kitchen where I was offered a glass of water. We chat for a couple minutes and I felt instantly comfortable; I should preface this by saying this is my first ever punt. After, she led me down to her "dungeon" which she apologised for the wide array of sexual toys, devices, and furniture she thought would be intimidating to a novice such as myself.

We started with very light FK on the end of the bed before moving to OWO. Although the light kissing was a bit annoying her blowjob skills were great; from there we progressed into RO and 69. Mac on and we agreed to do near every position considering it was my first time. After all than fun the mac came off and she gave me head for 5 minutes straight until CIM. Had a shower and I was on my merry way.

Attitude: Throughout the meeting she was natural and empathetic towards my inexperience. It didn't feel awkward at all.

Would I Return:
Definitely yes!

Pros -
- Great body and pretty face
- Amazing OWO
- Clean and comfortable venue
- Easy to talk to 

Cons -

- Very light FK
- Small boobs, flat nipples

Conclusion: Based upon Hayley's reviews on here and AW you would be mad not to go and see her or at least have her on your HL. If your looking for a girl for your first punt I highly recommend her.

PALS Score:
Personality: 10/10
Appearance: 8/10
Service: 9/10

Overall Score: 37/40

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Always a good to start with a safe bet.

Mr E.

Since when was Fratton in the south-west?   :(

Offline tim2017

Since when was Fratton in the south-west?   :(

Just realised I was meant to put this in South East! If anyone can change it to there that would be great.

STAR-LORD

Just realised I was meant to put this in South East! If anyone can change it to there that would be great.

Done.  ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

Welcome to the world of punting and this forum, plus thanks for a decent first review.  :hi:

Hayley is well reviewed so was a safe bet.

However, you being late and only having 30mins could have been a blessing in disguise. To be honest, at those rates, one would expect DFK.

For future reference, as has been stated, Hampshire is in the SE.

Offline purple_t

Glad you had a good time! Good choice for a first punt since she's friendly, experienced and has her head screwed on. Thanks for the review which I'm sure will help others.

I saw Hayley again recently for the first time in a while and while she's very skilled, my earlier punts with her were more memorable. As the poster above me says, her rates are very high considering no DFK (and she has recently increased rates for punters who have not seen her before to £180ph!). She's very professional, but no DFK kills the mood a bit for me (though her profile makes it clear enough that she doesn't offer this), and it's quite obvious to me that she does CIM fairly reluctantly as well; I do have to wonder if she'll retire that particular service before long. She's been on the game a long time though and done well to make it this far while still remaining upbeat and energetic, but I've had punts that have felt more passionate and natural with other girls since. These are minor gripes in the grand scheme of things as she still offers a very good service overall, but for me the experience was lacking a certain je ne sais quoi, though perhaps it's me who is becoming jaded rather than her :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:02:50 am by purple_t »

Offline nigel4498

Duration: 30 mins
Cost: £100

Comms: Emailed through AW, then by text. She always replied almost instantly.

15 Minute walk from Fratton train station. Inside the house is very modern and well equipped for all needs.

Appearance: 5'8" red head, slim waist, great arse, small boobs with flat nipples, face prettier than photos do justice.

Services: Very Light FK, OWO, CIM, 69, CG, RCG + many other positions.

The Meeting:
I had booked Hayley originally for an hour, not 30 minutes. Unfortunately due to delayed trains and taxi drivers that can't follow sat navs I ended up only having half an hour with Hayley. I let her know I was going to be late and she was fine with it. Once inside the venue Hayley, who was wearing a tight red dress and black heels led me through to the kitchen where I was offered a glass of water. We chat for a couple minutes and I felt instantly comfortable; I should preface this by saying this is my first ever punt. After, she led me down to her "dungeon" which she apologised for the wide array of sexual toys, devices, and furniture she thought would be intimidating to a novice such as myself.

We started with very light FK on the end of the bed before moving to OWO. Although the light kissing was a bit annoying her blowjob skills were great; from there we progressed into RO and 69. Mac on and we agreed to do near every position considering it was my first time. After all than fun the mac came off and she gave me head for 5 minutes straight until CIM. Had a shower and I was on my merry way.

Attitude: Throughout the meeting she was natural and empathetic towards my inexperience. It didn't feel awkward at all.

Would I Return:
Definitely yes!

Pros -
- Great body and pretty face
- Amazing OWO
- Clean and comfortable venue
- Easy to talk to 

Cons -

- Very light FK
- Small boobs, flat nipples

Conclusion: Based upon Hayley's reviews on here and AW you would be mad not to go and see her or at least have her on your HL. If your looking for a girl for your first punt I highly recommend her.

PALS Score:
Personality: 10/10
Appearance: 8/10
Service: 9/10

Overall Score: 37/40
I've seen Hayley a few times and she is 5 star without a doubt.
As a matter of interest your posting style is very reminiscent of a banned member.
Is that you Westy?

Offline tim2017

I've seen Hayley a few times and she is 5 star without a doubt.
As a matter of interest your posting style is very reminiscent of a banned member.
Is that you Westy?

No I don't know who Westy is. I just looked up other reviews as a template for my own so may have copied something similar.

Offline nigel4498

I just looked up other reviews as a template for my own so may have copied something similar.

Well done then Tim  :hi:
Good to see that you obviously read the rules on writing reviews.
Sadly many don't follow your example. Mr E could take a leaf out of your book.

Offline yuiop300

No I don't know who Westy is. I just looked up other reviews as a template for my own so may have copied something similar.

I read loads of review to help build my own reviews when I was not retired from punting.

Good times and good memories from my punting days!

Thanks for the review OP!