Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley x x Portsmouth  (Read 1275 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punterenas

Hayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen Hayley a couple of times, this is an amalgamation of those meets.

Decided to stop faffing around and booked to see the living legend that is Hayley.

Comms: Everything through Adultwork, no problems

Location: Flat in Fratton, specially laid out with sex swing, you can't put your hand down without picking upa a length of chain or a collar! Saw Bella there too (more later).

Hayley: About 5 foot 6 tall very pretty, slim, red hair. Very intelligent and eager to please.

1.5 hours in-call £200 (paid at the end, she nearly forgot!)

Services: Didn't want to explore Hayleys more exotic side, just a GFE. Requested anal for an extra £20 but busted my nut before I got the chance (lesson learned I hope).

What can I say that hasn't been said already? The consumate performer, no small talk no time wasting tactics. Had my cock in her mouth before we had got to the bedroom, got 3 orgasms out of me in 90 minutes.

Seriously, she does it all and seems to love it. My favourite moment was talking between rounds sat starkers on the bed looking out at the world. Don't know why, still makes me smile. She even joined me in the shower afterward.

Offline nigel4498

Perhaps a more recent punt might be of help as it is dire in the South East at present so a few pointers to not yet reviewed gems might help.
How about lucy_southampton_xxx External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

currently in dialogue with Hayley about a session.

75 positives is no easy feat!

definitely looking forward to the session!