Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thaisa - Diva - Bayswater  (Read 1649 times)

Offline George17s

External Link/Members Only

Hello all long-time lurker, this is my first review. I was desperate to get out due to the lockdown and after initially trying (failing) to setup a booking to see tracy @ Olina I turned to Diva to see who was working nearby and decided to see Thaisa. Punt took place earlier in April.

Incall - £200, 1 Hour

Comms - Clear, straightforward as is expected with Diva

Location -  Flat near bayswater, couple minutes away from station. Was buzzed in, walked up stairs (don't recall seeing a lift - may be an issue for some). It was a 2 bed flat and Thaisa does live with someone (their door was kept closed), nice apartment plenty of space, clean and tidy.

Services: OWO, DFK, Cowgirl, Doggy, Miss

The Girl: Petite girl, I would say that other than the airbrushing on the diva site - the pictures are a fairly accurate representation of what you will be getting in the flesh. Nice small boobs and a pert ass.

The Action: Thaisa welcomed me in whilst wearing a lovely revealing robe and asked if I would like a shower. afterwards into the action, initially spent some time DFKing. She then went on to ask if I would prefer OW or OWO, I went with the latter. I thought her oral technique was brilliant - however that could just be me not having any action thanks to covid. regardless on with the rubber and into cowgirl. this is where I really noticed how great her boobs were - lovely handfuls (not too small but not very large either). later moved into missionary and doggy which were really nice as she was able to take a fair pounding eventually popped during doggy.

had about 5-10 mins after chit chat etc. - she's a pleasant girl and her English is good only things imo that would make it better if CIM/CIF weren't extras but i'm not overly fussed about them. Overall was a good punt.

Offline Top Cat 14

Nice review. I met her years ago, great girl- solid punt.