Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604 in Stoke on Trent  (Read 2255 times)

byronblake

Louise is very special. I spent 2 hours with her this morning and it was worth every penny (and the long return journey). She has lots of positive reviews, putting her at the top of the ratings in Stoke, above other girls in the area who have ben on AW for a lot longer. Also I've seen some girls in Stoke with lots of positive reviews on AW (Stoketlouise & Seductionist in particular), and they were terrible, so this was a bit of a risk, but paid off big time.

Arrangement

I had tried to phone and text her many times in the weeks before but never got a reply so considered giving up. Then I sent her an email on AW and a text at the same time, and bingo, success. She prioritises these to maximise her profile on AW and then arranges through text that you book in AW. Im in my late 40s so thought I might be too old for such a young flower, but quite the opposite. The following morning she confirmed with a phone call and then texted me the address during my drive up there.

The venue

She lives in an average area in Stoke, not far from a nice park. Parking is free and easy on the street itself. The house is a terraced property, which is very well maintained and nicely decorated and clean. She doesn't appear to smoke, which I prefer.

The meeting

She met me at the door and my immediate impression was how beautiful she was, how tall and amazonian her physique was and how naughty her smile looked. She is clearly a regular at the local gym. I was obviously going to have a good time today, that much was clear. She looks after the house and clearly uses it as a home and working venue. She has a friendly dog (in a cage) in the living room.

She gave me an affectionate kiss and hug and let me go to the loo for a wee (long journey). There's a shower if you need it on the ground floor.

We then went upstairs to a tastefully decorated bedroom with a comfortable clean bed. I'm not someone looking for anything weird, just straightforward GFE with lots of oral is my thing. What I do like, and what Louise is excellent at, is being truly physically affectionate. Only a few WGs can do that well, and she is certainly one of them. We did a round of kissing and cuddling, with RO first (this has always been my favourite, more than the sex itself) and she has a wonderful pussy for this. Then on to 69, same expertise but on me. Then sex in missionary, which I surprised myself in lasting more than just a few seconds because she is so horny. She doesn't mind being properly kissed and cuddled during sex as well.

Then we chatted and she massaged me gently with some talc. She's just very relaxed to be with and easy to talk to. I wasn't at full performance, which was a shame. Despite my age I'm ok in fitness and can usually go with sex 3 rounds in 2 hours. Today I wasn't able to manage more than coming twice, but that had nothing to do with her. In fact I shall certainly return on a better day and try a more athletic approach to make up the difference, thats if the beauty will have me back. She also plays relaxing opera music the background, another favourite of mine.

Positives
Louise is without doubt the full package
For me the positives were the quality of her full GFE and without doubt all the other skills were great without exception
There's no time wasting or clock watching
She likes a chat but also likes to listen
One day she will get married (if she isn't already) and make someone a very happy man indeed

Negatives
None at all actually, and I'm quite the critical one.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

DoberManic

Thanks for the review byronblake  :hi:

She's a little cracker :thumbsup:

A few more reviews like this and neither of us will be able to get a booking   :D

:hi:

MacCarnal

She is undoubtedly a class act, never felt so comfortable while doing an incall. She take's real pride in her house, play room and the services she provides. If you like tall girls and long dark hair they don't come any sexier. Will try and book her next week myself.

johnnyboy61

I saw Louise some time ago and didn't review her as I was a little torn as to how to rate her. She's certainly a cracking looking girl and delivered all the services offered in a comfortable house, but I just felt that she didn't really get into things fully. I don't know if was something to do with me, which is why I decided not to leave a review in the end, but perhaps we just didn't click.

I just felt that she never fully relaxed and perhaps didn't really enjoy what she was doing very much. Perhaps it was just me that put her a little on edge though. The meeting was over a year ago and perhaps she has improved since then and gained in confidence as she certainly seems to be getting some excellent reviews.