Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia_sweet24 Birmingham  (Read 1203 times)

Mickeym

External Link/Members Only

Anyone any recent knowledge of this girl in Birmingham please?

Dodo

How do we get rid of this twat

Mickeym

Just answer my question, twat!

Mickeym

I don' t remember offending you Dodo, I did my search and nothing came up so why can you not be civil?  All I'm asking is any information on the girl I've posted about since no reviews are available.

Dodo

I don' t remember offending you Dodo, I did my search and nothing came up so why can you not be civil?  All I'm asking is any information on the girl I've posted about since no reviews are available.
Just take a short time and read your six contributions to this forum........

Mickeym

Already have done Dodo. I've made two requests, the first I was naive and failed to make a search. I apologise for offending everybody' s sensibilities on this.
This is my second post and this time I made sure I did the search so as not to be labelled a 'lazy newbie'! I received an immediate response by you calling me a twat, which I may be but, since you don't know me well enough you are not qualified to judge.

Now, will anyone who has useful information to impart on Olivia_Sweet24 of Birmingham please step forward with a response.

bod666

Newbies who come on here and just ask about girls without having written any reviews tend to be treated suspiciously - we get a lot of trolls...

Anyway to your question - not seen her but she does have a verification photo available and looks to be a typically pretty but miserable Romanian. The free photos make her look faf but I expect are stolen from the internet on the basis I found this from a google image search.

Why don't you toftt and report back? But expect to be disappointed- faf Romanians are normally a godawful punt unless you like quick pump and dumps.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Newbies who come on here and just ask about girls without having written any reviews tend to be treated suspiciously - we get a lot of trolls...

Anyway to your question - not seen her but she does have a verification photo available and looks to be a typically pretty but miserable Romanian. The free photos make her look faf but I expect are stolen from the internet on the basis I found this from a google image search.

Why don't you toftt and report back? But expect to be disappointed- faf Romanians are normally a godawful punt unless you like quick pump and dumps.

I know this is a naive question, but I don't care. How/where do find verification pics?

Ming

I know this is a naive question, but I don't care. How/where do find verification pics?
Underneath the main profile picture is a green banner saying "Verified Member" click on that and if they haven't hidden it all will be revealed, most hide it though.

To deal with the op's question though, I agree with everything Bod says, I wouldn't chance it...

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 08:34:27 am by Ming »

bod666

This one hasn't - I would have posted the pic but it has her passport on there so not something to post on a public forum.

Offline Littlefoot

Underneath the main profile picture is a green banner saying "Verified Member" click on that and if they haven't hidden it all will be revealed, most hide it though.

To deal with the op's question though, I agree with everything Bod says, I wouldn't chance it...

Thanks Ming. I've often wondered. She don't look so hot in that. But none do for some strange reason. You'd think they'd make themselves look more presentable.

Mickeym

Thanks folks,

she does look particularly miserable, I wasn't aware of the verification photo. She hasn't been too friendly on the phone either.

I think I'll give her a miss as it just doesn't feel like it's going to be a happy experience.

Ming

Wise decision Mickeym, plenty of well reviewed young women on here to choose from.

getonit

Just for posterity here is the verification pic and it proves you can't photoshop these like you can the gallery pics!

Dodo

Ok, let me spell it out. You join in October,, your total contribution has been to ask for info on two girls since then. You have had ample opportunity to give some worth while input, I am presuming you punt, but have chosen not to.
Suggest you make some effort to get some credibility

Offline smiley9

Wise decision Mickeym, plenty of well reviewed young women on here to choose from.

Yes plenty to choose from and then Review Mickey ???  :hi:

Offline azrael

Ok, let me spell it out. You join in October,, your total contribution has been to ask for info on two girls since then. You have had ample opportunity to give some worth while input, I am presuming you punt, but have chosen not to.
Suggest you make some effort to get some credibility

Well i hope that clears up things for you, theres a lot of leaches on here that seem to feed off reviews from guys like dodo, ming & juankerr to name a few fellow punters who do toftt and write reviews so you see why they get riled up when newbies ( not that you are any more, but without a review your still considered as one) ask questions with out doing their homework

Offline Jawbreak

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Check out this post,,,Sorry but I didnt post a review as I walked and went to an amazing Plan B,
I did write on my plan B's review that the girl is real, BUT heavily photoshopped pics, she is slightly fatter, uglier and very little English.
You will not get whats in the pictures... Time for you to make your own destiny and TOFTT so you can to a full review on her services.
I for one wasnt going to pay for her photoshopped service.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: