Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Belle Suite  (Read 5712 times)

Westney

I note with some interest that the Blue Belle Suite, (Oxford St. Digbeth) has an interesting range of girls, some photographed pole dancing. Does this mean that the Suite has a facility where you can get a little private dance beforehand, or is it just for effect for the publicity shot? Drove past on numerous occasions and sometimes spot a surly looking guy having a fag outside the Adult Shop, it's close by and I wondered whether the two establishments were linked in anyway? It's also opposite a block of seedy looking flats above the Coach Station and looks a bit rough. My guess is that the Suite has EU girls, like any other establishment in the City. Be interesting to see if anyone has had an awful or great experience in there. One day I drove past during a recent flood, and saw two young guys going in there together. Were they up for a 'double' punt, or were they EU gangsters/pimps collecting their share of the profits? Who knows, seems the police station up the road is turning a blind eye!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:50:29 am by Westney »

Offline denneboom

None of the girls on the website still work there. I punted Aisha in Anabels last month.

It's mostly EE girls, Romanians and there were 6 girls working on Tuesday when I went in. On weekends that could be up to 12 or 14.

There was one black girl and one English girl.

On Friday and Saturday it's open all night til 6am. With a door fee of £5. £60 for 30 mins. The EE girls wont do kissing or OWO, and it's

unlikely you'll get that at all. I find it the easiest place to punt but there are better experiences around.

broksonic

I went there last Saturday but was put of by the two blokes sat in a car . I gave it a miss and went to the erotic studio instead .

mikexxlong

I note with some interest that the Blue Belle Suite, (Oxford St. Digbeth) has an interesting range of girls, some photographed pole dancing. Does this mean that the Suite has a facility where you can get a little private dance beforehand, or is it just for effect for the publicity shot? Drove past on numerous occasions and sometimes spot a surly looking guy having a fag outside the Adult Shop, it's close by and I wondered whether the two establishments were linked in anyway? It's also opposite a block of seedy looking flats above the Coach Station and looks a bit rough. My guess is that the Suite has EU girls, like any other establishment in the City. Be interesting to see if anyone has had an awful or great experience in there. One day I drove past during a recent flood, and saw two young guys going in there together. Were they up for a 'double' punt, or were they EU gangsters/pimps collecting their share of the profits? Who knows, seems the police station up the road is turning a blind eye!

The blue bell is owned by a small group of white British “business men”
and is fronted by the manageress who answers to a “business partner” of the owners who collects the takings and checks on things

The pole is in the reception /lounge/bar where the pro$$ie’s meet & greet, after you walk up the stairs etc. from the entrance.
Sometimes one will get on it to try and catch a punters eye, but don’t expect any great shows of pole dancing skills  :hi:

mikexxlong

I went there last Saturday but was put of by the two blokes sat in a car . I gave it a miss and went to the erotic studio instead .

Yes it’s probably just one/some of the pro$$ie’s pimps
Oh sorry I mean boyfriends, as the blue bell only employs independents :sarcastic:

Fairly common to see the scumbags parked up, on the road that runs along the side of the place
also Drug dealers go in there to sell their gear to the pro$$ies especially during the evening
or it could be a pair of wankers trying to build up the courage to go for a punt etc :D

Offline baseball_99

I find it the easiest place to punt but there are better experiences around.

Would like to try Blue Belle or Erotic Studio! Where are the better experiences?

broksonic

Yes it’s probably just one/some of the pro$$ie’s pimps
Oh sorry I mean boyfriends, as the blue bell only employs independents :sarcastic:

Fairly common to see the scumbags parked up, on the road that runs along the side of the place
also Drug dealers go in there to sell their gear to the pro$$ies especially during the evening
or it could be a pair of wankers trying to build up the courage to go for a punt etc :D

Definitely won't ever be going near that place again . I will stick to the erotic studio or blue ice . Which are both discrete and not on a main road or have men sat in cars outside

Integral

Definitely won't ever be going near that place again . I will stick to the erotic studio or blue ice . Which are both discrete and not on a main road or have men sat in cars outside

It's also a real shithole inside, and if I remember correctly you need to go through a second internal metal gate once you get in (you have to wait for it to be unlocked).

Along with generally crap EE service I'd say avoid like the plague.

broksonic

It's also a real shithole inside, and if I remember correctly you need to go through a second internal metal gate once you get in (you have to wait for it to be unlocked).

Along with generally crap EE service I'd say avoid like the plague.

So glad i did decide to to set foot in that place

hsb123

Hello guys my first post in the site.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever been with Vanessa in blue belle suite. I think she worked 2015 and then went to annabels this year for a little while as Linda.

Just looking to see your opinions of her and where's she's gone now

Cantgetenough

Would like to try Blue Belle or Erotic Studio! Where are the better experiences?

Definitely The Studio. Blue Ice has gone right down the pan in recent times. (Sorry for the tardiness of this reply - only just seen the question, for some reason.)

mikexxlong

Hello guys my first post in the site.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever been with Vanessa in blue belle suite. I think she worked 2015 and then went to annabels this year for a little while as Linda.

Just looking to see your opinions of her and where's she's gone now

Vanessa is she the slim lovely figure, small breasts, dyed blonde, good looking,
 and no tattoos from what I recall or maybe a very small one, and gave a good service, Romanian?

hsb123

Sounds like the one. I was just wondering on how the service was and did you manage any extras. She was a good service to me and just seeing if anyone else explores her and are willing to offer any reviews

Also heard she went to annabels as Linda and disappeared.

Anyone know where she has gone?

losambo

Sounds like the one. I was just wondering on how the service was and did you manage any extras. She was a good service to me and just seeing if anyone else explores her and are willing to offer any reviews

Also heard she went to annabels as Linda and disappeared.

Anyone know where she has gone?
DOES SHE HAS BIG ASS?

hsb123

broksonic

Went there last Saturday and wished I'd listen to myself before even going to the place . Rang buzzer waited what seemed like ages for the door to be opened. Saw the gate and turned round and walked out . There is no beef at all for the gate to even be three at all

Offline denneboom

Went there last Saturday and wished I'd listen to myself before even going to the place . Rang buzzer waited what seemed like ages for the door to be opened. Saw the gate and turned round and walked out . There is no beef at all for the gate to even be three at all

They got broken into and turned over during the 2011 riots and had that gate/cage fitted in response.

I went there about 10 days before Xmas. There were 7 or 8 girls and I chose the 6ft tall Diana.(Again)

Awful punt. Covered oral was OK. I tried to get her to tit wank me but she flatly refused. That put me in a shit mood for the rest
of the session. £60. 20 mins.

I won't be back for a while. Months maybe. I will try Annabels, Blue Ice and Ambassabors next time out.

Offline dicksplash09

Hi chaps
My first post so be Kind !
My claim to fame is that I put the pole up for them in there . Used to do the maintenance in 3 of them around brum .

Offline denneboom

Hi chaps
My first post so be Kind !
My claim to fame is that I put the pole up for them in there . Used to do the maintenance in 3 of them around brum .

Did you try any of the merchandise in Blue Belle Suite ?

Offline dicksplash09

Yea
A couple , this was about 6 or 7 years ago and  it was run by a fit old piece for the owner . Not many EE girls then  seemed a good place along with the other two .  Got to know one girl in particular who went by name of Zoe .

Offline denneboom

I think I know who you mean.

Works in Anabels now.