Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Confirmation or Just Go and Hope it's on?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Bassman

Ok, so I have a punt lined up for tomorrow. It's out of my usual punting zone so means me starting my day earlier then usual. Original request was met with a yes I'm free at that time text. Text back to confirm I wanted it etc. Got address back.

Due to the fact I need to get on the road so early etc and then getting back to business after I've texted to confirm we are still on and explained it's a long way for me so need to make sure we are good to go.

Blank. Nothing back all day.

Shall I go and hope she answers when I'm on her road/outside or just move on?

I have no plan B lined up. In the sense that I've not made enquiries. I'm sure I'll get through a few AW pages as possibles lol.

Offline Malvolio

If she seems reliable from reviews on here, I'd go without the confirmation message.  WGs often communicate at late hours because their working hours aren't the standard nine to five, so you might get a text sometime this evening.

Offline peter purves

Ok, so I have a punt lined up for tomorrow. It's out of my usual punting zone so means me starting my day earlier then usual. Original request was met with a yes I'm free at that time text. Text back to confirm I wanted it etc. Got address back.

Due to the fact I need to get on the road so early etc and then getting back to business after I've texted to confirm we are still on and explained it's a long way for me so need to make sure we are good to go.

Blank. Nothing back all day.

Shall I go and hope she answers when I'm on her road/outside or just move on?

I have no plan B lined up. In the sense that I've not made enquiries. I'm sure I'll get through a few AW pages as possibles lol.

In what seems like my twilight years of punting I would definitely not do it.

In my former more energetic years of punting...I still wouldn't have done it  :P.

Perhaps write on a piece of papers (or in your head) the negatives and consider how much they may affect your day tomorrow, if she goes M.I.A..

Her name is not Anna by any chance?  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Good luck  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:12:45 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

If she seems reliable from reviews on here, I'd go without the confirmation message.  WGs often communicate at late hours because their working hours aren't the standard nine to five, so you might get a text sometime this evening.

The thing is she has form for it according to one review. (Not responding then leaving a guy waiting at the door, no answer etc).

In what seems like my twilight years of punting I would definitely not do it.

In my former more energetic years of punting...I still wouldn't have done it  :P.

Perhaps write on a piece of papers (or in your head) the negatives and consider how much they may affect your day tomorrow, if she goes M.I.A..

Her name is not Anna by any chance?  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Good luck  :thumbsup:
No not called Anna.

Yeboahsleftfoot

No response, she has form, don't go, make alternate arrangements pal.

Offline claretandblue

If they are flaky or unresponsive i only chance it if they are close by and not out of my way....

I wouldnt be changing my whole routine and getting up early just to see a prossie who could in all likelihood just mess you about

Offline Bassman

If they are flaky or unresponsive i only chance it if they are close by and not out of my way....

I wouldnt be changing my whole routine and getting up early just to see a prossie who could in all likelihood just mess you about

I hear you. It certainly is a change in routine but only slightly out of the way of where I need to be later that day. But yes it's still a change and out of my usual zones of punting. Still no response. I've looked at other options in that area, so may start calling them up in a bit, to see who's available.

Either way I guess this warrants an negative review if I don't hear back?

No response, she has form, don't go, make alternate arrangements pal.

That's what I'm going to do now. If I hear I'll be near enough to get there. But I text her again earlier this morning and nothing. If she's expecting me for the set time this morning then surely she'd respond. Since I'm not hearing back then I guess it's off.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:15:26 am by Bassman »

Offline nigel4498

Send her a text first thing asking for confirmation
If you get no reply by a set time then that's it.
Never set out without confirmation.

mrhappypants

Over the past four years I have punted about 200 times. A delay of more than 10 minutes is relatively rare for me, and I do not generally wait more than 20 minutes past the arranged time outside. On three occassions I have waited more than 20 minutes beyond the scheduled time.  On two occassion I have been stood up - one did not realise that I was observing as she turned up at the venue 30 minutes late and finally invited 40 minutes after by which time I had left.  The other was 25 minutes late and again I had left.

I think the reason I have this record is down to two habits
1) I usually book provisionally the day before but ALWAYS agree confirmation both ways on the day of the punt; no exceptions.  No confirmation on the day from the girl = no punt.
2) As part of my confirmation on the day I always specify that I will text as I leave home and then from outside the venue.  On three or four occassions I have had a response as I was leaving home adjusting the arrangement or cancelling because the girl has messed up the booking. 

Alot of working girls lead pretty chaotic lifestyles. I have only had a bad reaction from Smiley Sindy who is a good WG but her coms are crap.   I never hope and go and now always agree final confirmation on the day.

Offline lostandfound

Personally when I book the day before I wouldn't text her again later that same day.

I think some don't like prolific texters, as maybe it's something that time wasters do. For EE girls I think the whole comms thing can be an effort so I like to keep things as simple as possible to avoid any possible misunderstandings or annoyance.

My usual pattern is a short text conversation the day before and text her the next morning ie the day of the punt.

will-ow

if i go for a punt i need to know before i leave if things are on, otherwise its not worth me leaving (4/5 times people have cancelled or no show in that way for me)

Offline Bassman

Personally when I book the day before I wouldn't text her again later that same day.

I think some don't like prolific texters, as maybe it's something that time wasters do. For EE girls I think the whole comms thing can be an effort so I like to keep things as simple as possible to avoid any possible misunderstandings or annoyance.

My usual pattern is a short text conversation the day before and text her the next morning ie the day of the punt.
I didn't book the day before. I booked for today, the weekend just gone. I'm not having much luck with a plan b so looks like I'll just place a bet for the footy this weekend with part of the cash saved lol.

Offline lostandfound

I didn't book the day before. I booked for today, the weekend just gone. I'm not having much luck with a plan b so looks like I'll just place a bet for the footy this weekend with part of the cash saved lol.

Ah I see. That's something I try to avoid. Whenever possible I book only a max of one day in advance. I find comms esp with EE girls to be hit and miss, but they all seem to grasp Today & Tomorrow IME. :hi:

mrhappypants

if i go for a punt i need to know before i leave if things are on, otherwise its not worth me leaving (4/5 times people have cancelled or no show in that way for me)

My experience also.

Offline Silver Birch

When I make a booking I tell them what time I will be setting off and that I will text them just before that (or earlier in the day), requiring a response before my departure time. I make it clear if they don't respond I will not travel. Seems to work.

Offline SamLP

I hear you. It certainly is a change in routine but only slightly out of the way of where I need to be later that day. But yes it's still a change and out of my usual zones of punting. Still no response. I've looked at other options in that area, so may start calling them up in a bit, to see who's available.

Either way I guess this warrants an negative review if I don't hear back?

That's what I'm going to do now. If I hear I'll be near enough to get there. But I text her again earlier this morning and nothing. If she's expecting me for the set time this morning then surely she'd respond. Since I'm not hearing back then I guess it's off.

Give her a call or text on the day and if she doesn't respond, make alternative plans.
I'm not sure this can be classed as a negative. Maybe admin or someone can clarify, but my understanding is the booking was made, comms are flakey, but she hasn't stood you up and you could still go to the booking and see her. If she stands you up on arrival, it's a negative. If she hasn't provided you with an address, then I guess it's a negative as a booking was confirmed but no details sent.

Offline Gynaemyte

Definitely text day before, morning of, and while en route (or preferably just before) - if Any of those "fail", bail out.
It shouldn't freak them out as being 'ping pong', just showing that you are reliable.
Also, the "texture" of her replies can given an indication of reliability.

"Yes, baby" = Get your rip cord ready!

Offline Bassman

Give her a call or text on the day and if she doesn't respond, make alternative plans.
I'm not sure this can be classed as a negative. Maybe admin or someone can clarify, but my understanding is the booking was made, comms are flakey, but she hasn't stood you up and you could still go to the booking and see her. If she stands you up on arrival, it's a negative. If she hasn't provided you with an address, then I guess it's a negative as a booking was confirmed but no details sent.

Well I did go and was stood up. I had to be around that way anyway so didn't think too much of it. Just that it was out of my usual area to punt and meant an earlier start to my day then if I wasn't punting.

Got a text last night saying how sorry she was blah blah blah. Told her a text was all it would take to say something has come up. Considering I had text her the day before and that morning. And her phone was engaged once when I tried calling. Offered to see me whenever I want..... Lol.

I think it justifies a negative.

Offline SamLP

Well I did go and was stood up. I had to be around that way anyway so didn't think too much of it. Just that it was out of my usual area to punt and meant an earlier start to my day then if I wasn't punting.

Got a text last night saying how sorry she was blah blah blah. Told her a text was all it would take to say something has come up. Considering I had text her the day before and that morning. And her phone was engaged once when I tried calling. Offered to see me whenever I want..... Lol.

I think it justifies a negative.
It indeed does. Sorry to hear you got stood up.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

Cheers guys. It's no biggie though lol.

The extra betting cash adds excitement to tonight's fights that's for sure!