Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZEYNEP PARY GIRL (TOFTT - P&D: OW, FS) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 1349 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5675015) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tantraman

Passing through Palmers Green and desperate to bust a nut, I scoured AW for a local ‘quickie’, particularly looking for a £40 suck-and-fuck, not caring about looks or indeed any B&S. With nothing coming up in N13 at that price, I resorted to VS and found fab fat fuck …

Link:

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Post-punt due diligence via UKP uncovered that this ZEYNEP PARY GIRL on VS used to be Zeynep Kaya on AW …

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

… and those of you with UKP search skills can find out further intel on this one, which I’m afraid can’t link here due to rules.

Logistics:

All done through quick and simple texts … availability, price, services … postcode annoyingly turned out to be N22, not N13 as per VS advert and where I was … nonetheless, appointment sorted with half-hour’s notice in order for me to get further south.

Zeynep worked from a small back bedroom in a shared house on a quiet residential road. Access was through a discreet side entrance into the garden and up external stairs. The house was a 10min walk from Wood Green tube station.

The small bedroom only had a single bed and a dresser, and Zeynep’s fulsome figure made the space even tighter! I was in and out, and so didn’t use any wash facilities.

Looks:

I knew Zeynep would not be the girl in the photos, which were clearly filtered and photoshopped to fish unwary punters ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and I fully expected B&S, as per the Latina B&S brothel walk-up operations that appear and disappear everywhere, but she surprisingly was not far off the photos.

Zeynep is a BBW … standing 5’6” and a super-curvy Size 16 … fat in a fab fashion … fab FF funbags … fab phat fundament … and although she had a flabby belly, she held it well. I also liked her well made-up face, especially all the kolh around her eyes … she really was going for the Middle Eastern look, and did say she was half-Lebanese and half-Kurdish, but she could easily also be EE for all I know … I knew no Arabic to test her, and besides she spoke English well.

During our convo, she mentioned that she used to prefer working in South Kensington, where she enjoyed serving wealthy Arab clientele, but apparently Arab punters still haven’t returned since Covid made her trade go fat belly up … hence why she was bumming around on VS in cheaper parts of London (and indeed resorting to cheap punters, like me!). From this, I deduced her former AW profile above.

Services:

On texting my arrival at the postcode, Zeynep guided me through the side entrance and up the external stairs … she was waiting with the door open to her bedroom, wearing a silky gown that skimmed just below her butt and was open enough to reveal deep décolletage. We confirmed my ‘quickie’ and I paid up £40, which she stepped out to stash.

On her return, I was already naked with a tumescent todger, and Zeynep giggled at my eagerness. She asked me to lay back and knelt between my splayed legs, from where she ripped out a rubber that she deftly sucked into her mouth … Zeynep then skilfully used her lips and teeth (no hands!) to roll down the rubber over my erection. Worthy OW followed, and indeed Zeynep is a fantastic fellatrix … varying suction from soft to hard, not only bobbing up-and-down but also swirling and rolling around … deep too, proper nose-to-navel, although I am only and easy 5.5” anyway. Zeynep interspersed with kisses to my inner thighs, and so I asked if she’d suck my balls … she politely declined.

After 5mins or so, Zeynep rose off my cock to say, “Now you fuck me!” … and she indicated to swap positions. As she lay back in mish and lubed up her meaty pussy, I climbed atop her bulk and slipped in. I started slow with my thrusts, enjoying the feel of Zeynep soft thighs and belly against mine, enjoying feeling up and sucking up her lolling tits, enjoying necking and kissing her cheeks … and I slowly built up my momentum till I was pumping her hard and fast, eliciting fake moans and fake face from her. I had wanted to wrap up in doggy in order to slappity-slap against her phat ass, but I was loving the feel of my body laying full-frontal against her soft skin, almost like being wrapped in a fleshy duvet, and ultimately came in the bag in mish. Zeynep held me inside her til I was done jerking, and then I rolled off to her side … lovely!

Zeynep wet-wiped the filled condom off me, and passed me more wipes to clean my self. We chatted some more about her heydays in South Kensington, as I dressed up. I was out by 16mins.

Conclusion:

If you want a fun fuck with a fatty, Zeynep delivers a Positive P&D for a measly £40 … I would certainly repeat, but I doubt she’ll be hanging around at this joint too long … she clearly wants to get back to her lucrative Arab gig in South Kensington, if and when demand there rises again.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 05:16:48 pm by tantraman »

Offline sparkus

Offline tantraman

Would be great but... Gone.

Gone already!?! I only fucked her last week, but I had a feeling that Zeynep would be itinerant, hence the VS screenshot that preserves the mobile number (07523889472), which is still evidently active :music:

Online Bassman

Gone already!?! I only fucked her last week, but I had a feeling that Zeynep would be itinerant, hence the VS screenshot that preserves the mobile number (07523889472), which is still evidently active :music:
There’s another Zeynep, from the pics can you confirm they are the same? Telephone number is the same it seems.

Interestingly the girl in the photos you posted is none other than the notorious missy persiana.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:34:52 pm by Bassman »

Offline tantraman

There’s another Zeynep, from the pics can you confirm they are the same? Telephone number is the same it seems.

Good spot, Bassman :hi: ... this new VS profile is of the same Zeynep no doubt ... same mobile, same area, same prices ... and using B&S Arab-esque BBW photos ... Zeynep's body is not far off these new B&S photos, tits and ass are big enough, but Zeynep is chunkier in the arms and thighs, plus defo more of a belly. Also, Zeynep looks older too ... MILFy territory ... at least late 30s, I'd say.

As hinted in my review, there has been a face shot of Zeynep on UKP since 2020, if you search for it ;)