Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car meets, your thoughts  (Read 585 times)

Offline brandevon

Hi guys
Been very tempted to do a first car meet but am really unsure.The lady in question has done a few and has pretty good feedback. Any advice from anyone whose tried this or even knows good meeting places local, and its a daytime meeting, your comments would be appreciated.

Offline ciderhead

Hi guys
Been very tempted to do a first car meet but am really unsure.The lady in question has done a few and has pretty good feedback. Any advice from anyone whose tried this or even knows good meeting places local, and its a daytime meeting, your comments would be appreciated.
Not keen myself, prefer a bed for comfort with plenty of room to fuck

Online scutty brown

Offline Waterhouse

Heard stories of WGs doing car meets and directing punters where to drive for 'added privacy'... they get there to find a geezer or two waiting. You can guess the rest.

Best avoided IMO.  Not classy and added risk.  Better to be comfortable in a private room/apartment with a nice bed. That's my preference, anyway.

Offline Belgarion

Hi guys

Did one recently but it was spur of the moment after a regular meet and it was in private property. Wouldn't do it anywhere else as if the coppers catch you, you could get done for kerb crawling.

Offline winkywanky

don't try it in an MG Midget

..you could try it in an MG with a midget?

Offline winkywanky

A few years ago there was a girl local to me who would do car meets.

She was a gorgeous blonde, smelt nice, dressed sexily and would park up in her nice Golf in a discreet place on an industrial estate at night. No cameras overlooking.

You'd book with her, then drive up alongside and get into her car. She only offered blowjobs but she obviously really enjoyed doing it and she would CIM (and swallow if she liked yor taste). She also wore no knickers and would ride up her skirt for a nice feel of her wetness. I made a special request and was allowed to RO and rim her lovely arse. After that I came like a trrain in her mouth.

She charged £80 for that, but it was niche and she only did it sporadically when she was horny.

The exact opposite was a dyke ('Lesbian Loves Cock' was I think her AW nick) who I saw a few times up near Cambridge nearly 10yrs ago. She was gay (very KD Lang) but she adored cock. Go figure. She was even more into it than the girl above, when your kecks came down she went insane over your cock and was moaning and writhing as she did the deed. Loved to rim your arse and swallowed hungrily when you came. I ended up doing an incall with her where she asked me to fuck her arse (her gf wouldn't allow pussy) and I flimed it gonzo-style and she put a video up in her AW gallery. Got that one for free, for my services! Finally she wanted me to fuck her, so we drove to a quiet road and did it. She was like an animal (in a good way).

She was doing a post-Grad in Virology at Cambridge I think, and suddenly decided it was too dangerous, so she stopped. I think more likely that her gf got fed up with her seeing blokes!  :D

Car meets can be fraught with danger and somewhat disappointing. But they can also have a delicious naughtiness and the sense of danger can add to the experience.

Scank

Hi guys

Which lady?