Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ludmila - currently W-S-M  (Read 582 times)

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only£45.00/1327511858

Midlands based but occasionally tours.

I'm sure there must be Reviews somewhere.

She'll probably only be around for a few days.

Nb link has copied properly, just Google Weston Gumtree Massage
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 08:50:28 am by houseboot »

Offline nitram5454

Totally above board. Tall slim extremely good firm massage. No extras. Hopes to move down to Weston from Birmingham.

Good value, works out of Travelodge on edge of Weston, No problems.

Offline houseboot

YMMV

She has certainly offered a tantric option in the past.

However, described as being "cold" personality wise and expensive.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I got in touch with her and asked about a sensual/HE massage but the only thing firm I got was a no.

I do see that as a challenge though haha !

Offline lewis666

I did see her on gumtree and thought she was joking about a travelodge.........clearly not

Offline houseboot

I did see her on gumtree and thought she was joking about a travelodge.........clearly not

She frequently uses Travelodges when she travels around the country.

She's visited Bristol several times but by the time I've noticed the adverts she's been gone again.

Also visits Cambridge regularly.

Based, I understand, in Bearwood, Birmingham.

Offline Hondaboy

i saw her in Bearwood round 5 years ago and HE was an option, but then I went back a year ago and it was off the menu

Offline lewis666

Hopefully getting the corporate discount then  :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

Hopefully getting the corporate discount then  :thumbsup:

A couple of weeks ago Travelodge were advertising 30% off for bookings made that week and taken by the end of March.

The following week 40% off.

So I assume she's aware of such deals and is probably paying no more than £21 per night.

Offline lewis666

A couple of weeks ago Travelodge were advertising 30% off for bookings made that week and taken by the end of March.

The following week 40% off.

So I assume she's aware of such deals and is probably paying no more than £21 per night.

Bloody hell that works out cheaper than the first flat I had years ago when I moved out I should have taken more notice of those rates......good luck to anyone working on those rates