Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloucester - any recommendations please ?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I will be in the centre of Gloucester in a couple of weeks time for a few days so hoping to get in at least one punt.

First time in the area so wondered if anyone has any recommendations ?

Happy to consider all options, but ideally prefer a WG who performs OWO with CIM to finish...A levels would be a bonus

Thanks in advance

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Disappointingly no one has made any recommendations...so looks like I will be reviewing AW next week and then cross checking on UKP before taking the plunge in Gloucester

Offline houseboot

Disappointingly no one has made any recommendations...so looks like I will be reviewing AW next week and then cross checking on UKP before taking the plunge in Gloucester

Not many SPs, not many Reviews.

Where is "vw" when someone wants him? :unknown: 

It doesn't happen often. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 07:11:10 pm by houseboot »

Offline nothiingtodeclare

I will be in the centre of Gloucester in a couple of weeks time for a few days so hoping to get in at least one punt.

First time in the area so wondered if anyone has any recommendations ?

Happy to consider all options, but ideally prefer a WG who performs OWO with CIM to finish...A levels would be a bonus

Thanks in advance

Ava is a cracking punt although difficult to get hold of, she travels to Gloucestershire of longer outcalls External Link/Members Only

Georgina is great but no CIM External Link/Members Only and older than state, maybe by a year or two.

Offline tammy5fingers

I've booked to see annamarie87 next weekend i'll let you know how it goes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Disappointingly Houseboot’s comment about limited SPs proved correct and I drew a blank in Gloucester.

I couldn’t prebook as I didn’t know my timings and when I starting calling the few SPs i could see on AW they were either miles away from my hotel (and I had no car) or had stopped working...even had one girl who looked, and sounded promising, say the hotel she was using closed the door at 10pm so I was too late !!

This one looked hot, but unfortunately she was only touring for the day and her hotel was too far to get across too at that time of night

External Link/Members Only

Oh well maybe I will have better luck if I ever visit again