Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Pearl - Hatfield BJ Queen - low positive  (Read 1481 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7192824) (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline naz

Black Pearl - Hatfield BJ Queen - low positive

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £140 for the hour PLUS £20 for swallow. Originally booked 30min but upgraded to an hour on seeing the girl.

Booking - via text 2 hour before, quick comms, confirmed rates and service

Girl: Slim waste with large boobs and bottom overall size 10. She has a fuller Face, very sexy.

Apartment: modern spacious room,fair size bathroom with en-suite shower. Some street parking was lucky to get a space. Meeting was during the day so not sure how busy it gets in the evenings.

The Punt: After sorting out the paperwork started off with light lip kissing, no tung. Tbh would not have made any difference if we didn’t kiss, very superficial. The main reason for seeing this girl was for her deep BJ skills. All I wanted was to blow my load deep into her mouth and swallow, hence I only booked 30min initially . But then on seeing her upgraded to 1 hour.  I should have stuck to 30min.

Started off BJ with me standing. Oh boy she can take it deep. A bit of face fucking. As others have said she sucks like a Dysan. Don’t usually cum with just oral but it felt so good emptied my load deep inside her mouth and she swallowed it all.

So why a low positive?

Round 2, I went down on her she was not fully shaven. Didn’t feel totally clean maybe it was leftover over of the lube and probably needed a good wash. Made some right noises but was very artificial. Same with sex didn’t do much for me to keep me very hard. Surprisingly she was quite tight. Overall there wasn’t much talking, it did not flow to keep me sexually excited very mechanical. So ended up with a massage to fill the time which was average so instead I gave her a quick massage to show her how to release the tension.

She delivers a deep BJ so recommended that but no more than 30min. I should have listened to others who have reviewed her.

Offline Bornslippy

It is nice for us guyscwho like a swallow finish, to have the options, but I think it's time clarkson had a refresh.
I remember shooting a massive load down her throat and she devoured the lot.
Pussy was fresh that time though