Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_Lily Newcastle  (Read 3636 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wirehair

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sophia a few weeks back for an hours outcall to my hotel. I was pretty flexible with the time as i had all evening to do nowt, so I suggested that she tell me a time that suited her best. Great comms and she kept in touch suggesting a time as she was heading home from her incall location in the city. She messaged when she arrived but owning to a bit of miscommunication she headed up to my room while I heading down to the lobby the meet her. After I'd approached a stunned looking woman and asked her is she was looking for me  :scare:, I headed back up to find Sophia outside my room.

Soon inside we got down to business - she's a bright bubbly girl with a slightly biogger figure - although nothing off-putting - which is just what I like. She said she was in the middle of changing her hair colour which I think is now blue. Lots of giggly chat then off came the clothes and we enjoyed a good session of OWO, RO, DFK then into mish for some good bed rattling banging. Off with the cover and then an HJ to finish. A good hour spent - it was only as she was leaving that she remembered to ask me for the paperwork!

Nice girl - recommended if you are on Tyneside for a night.

Looking4fun

Sophia's a great girl & you sound like you enjoyed yourself!

Ps: she shouldn't have to ask for the payment mate, should've been the first thing you gave her as she entered the room,

Rod trotter

Sophia's a great girl & you sound like you enjoyed yourself!

Ps: she shouldn't have to ask for the payment mate, should've been the first thing you gave her as she entered the room,

Not strictly true, ive done it before with a reg, sometimes it just happens.

Wtf is that description of her body? Im confused

Rod trotter

What is she like facially?
I ask as she will be my next punt.

However im so busy i cant fit a punt in  :dash:

Online Kev3773

Wtf is that description of her body? Im confused.

Slightly bigger than expected I think  :hi:

Offline Fragilehand

Review will follow soonish shes one of my top punts shes a easy size 14 bigger than her photos but she carries it well!
Awsome fuckable figure.the missus wont agree but i have always sed need 2 wifes skinny on your arm and a chubby in bed! For some reason she wont see it from my pov!
Sophia has the perfect figure for a really good horny sh@g to put it mildly but her hair puts me off. Shes a pretty girl so why spoil your looks by having shit hair?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:10:28 pm by simplicool »

Offline Spartacus123

Size 14?

has that gone on recently?

Looking4fun

Size 14?

+1 she was an 8-10 when I seen her last, very cute face!

Looking4fun

We'll have to agree to disagree on that mate, it might( shouldn't)  happen with a regular but definitely not on a first meet

Offline Bengeo13

Size 14!  Never in a million years!
Certainly not when I saw her a couple of months ago
Same as when L4F saw her - size 8/10
Unless she's using old pics she's often on UKE and they don't show her as a 14

Offline Third Man

14 you are having a laugh, ok it was last year i saw her but 8 to 10 without doubt, you need to get a grip on dress sizes

Scarlett Cavalli

Size 14?

I'm hoping that the members here who know me will believe me when I say Sophia is nowhere near a size 14. She is a little bigger than she used to be but she posts new pics on UKE most days and I don't think she's ever intended to misrepresent herself.

She wears a size 10 as far as I know, but I think the best solution is that I'll take some full body photos of her tomorrow for her to upload so everyone can see for themselves X

Looking4fun

Review will follow soonish shes one of my top punts shes a easy size 14 bigger than her photos but she carries it well!
Awsome fuckable figure.the missus wont agree but i have always sed need 2 wifes skinny on your arm and a chubby in bed! For some reason she wont see it from my pov!
Sophia has the perfect figure for a really good horny sh@g to put it mildly but her hair puts me off. Shes a pretty girl so why spoil your looks by having shit hair?
Are you getting mixed up with sophia of diamonds?

fredbassett

Her AW profile shows her as a size 10 and 58 Kgs.  Unless those are old pics, she looks a 10 to me :P

Offline Mansell

With a reg, yeah fine, but with a new girl, it's the first thing I do is pass the paperwork over, unless I get dragged through the door and set-upon of course  :wackogirl: wishful thinking  :lol:

I agree his description of size is ambiguous,but just look at her AW pics and listen to Scarlett, she works with her enough to give a much better indication as she has done. I've not seen Sophia, but always had her down as around a 10.

Offline Sophia_Lily

• Service Provider
Thanks for the review as for a size 14 I have no idea where that has came from I have uploaded two old photos & a new photo on uk e & a photo where you can see some off my "shit hair". & to everyone else thanks for your lovely comments but yes I am a size 10  :) I take daily photos & dont edit any or use old photos unless I list them as old x

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fragilehand

Let me rephrase... personally upto size 10 is skinny size 12 - 14 is acceptable and 16 plus is fat.
Just doubled checked and yes its correct sophia who i visited about 2 and half weeks ago.
And i wouldnt say your a 10. Your beautiful  (apart from hair clolur) but you have a bit of puppy fat i would put my neck on the line and say to me your not a 10. I don't have a axe to grind as iv seen you 3 times and all have been postive. If not a 14 then size 12?
Sorry for the confusion insted of sizes using numbers could we have a different grading system?
Your the best punt iv had hence repeat visits but i always thought size 10 was skinny? And i wouldnt say your skinny?
Ps if i lie down my tummys as flat as pancake. If i stand up however  i look like a male version judy finnigan!
If you want to show resemblance take a pic side ways on breath out and let it all hang out  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:26:24 am by simplicool »

Offline Captain bowler

Judging by the photo taken yesterday along with other recent photos Sophia Lily is as she describes herself a size 10. Anyone who thinks she is a size 14 needs a visit to specsavers!

Offline Sophia_Lily

• Service Provider
Simplicool that's fine you can have that opinion... But like I said I'm
Definitely not a 14 or even a 12... Thanks for your positive comments aswel... Also as for my hair I'm very sorry you don't approve but I like to be different & that was my personal preference which everyone isn't goin to like & don't have to... I can't please everyone After all.. Guess the fact you thought i was a 14 is a eye opener that maybe I need to try harder to work on my body. But as I said I don't hide my size or pretend I am smaller.

Silversurfer85

Well, where do I begin!!!
First of all you personal opinion of what you think each size is, is exactly that your personal opinion! The fact you are guessing what size is what when you quite clearly have no knowledge of such a topic I find a bit of a school boy error!
I may think my cock is 12 Im my opinion in fact it's only 2 haha so what I think is bullshit because it's a quantifiable amount!
i have met Sophia once or twice lol and can vouch that not at any point has she been size 14! She has an awesome figure and a great body! Photos don't do it justice!
Also doesn't matter what you think you can say about any woman, no matter of thier profession and lifestyle have some respect, especially when many people can take things in different ways and I'm sure that as we all are in one way or another people can become self conscious, I know I am. With the pressures on women these days and all that goes on about body image and body shaming its bullshit!! I'm future what ever goes on in with your ill informed opinions maybe get some facts or background knowledge and make informed judgments that don't get posted all over a public forum, no matter what it is to discuss!
I am sure that there are many women on here that if you got thier dress size wrong they would be offended so how about we don't try and guess! As clients we make the choices and luckily enough sometime we are allowed to visit the ones we have been wanting to see! Everyone is entitled to an opinion but your opinion but however bare in mind the impact of what you think can have on any woman that you may right about on here as I from what I have seen recently it seems to be the clients making the whole situation and whole profession worse and not the girls
Let's just show some respect!!!
Rant over!

Scarlett Cavalli

Without being rude or condescending, you can't really judge a dress size that well just by looking at someone.

There's a huge range of body types who can fit into the same dress size (due to height, body composition, fat distribution etc) and women's dress size varies wildly from store to store due to vanity sizing and the way the clothes are cut.

Your comments were really upsetting to Sophia, she tried to take it well by uploading a photo showing an old pic versus a new pic which was really honest I think (how many girls are willing to upload a photo of their weight gain?!) and she's been accused of lying  :thumbsdown:

I would be surprised if she feels able to see you again because how can she feel confident and sexy in front of someone who has made these comments :/ she feels really upset over what's been said, especially as she uploads new photos nearly every day so she's never tried to hide what her body looks like.

She's not fat, and she's also a young woman with feelings and insecurities like the rest of us and this has destroyed her confidence - but she has a business to run and she's an honest girl who's not intending to mislead anyone, so new full length photos will be going up today :) judge off those rather than the label on her clothes x

Offline wirehair

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sophia a few weeks back for an hours outcall to my hotel. I was pretty flexible with the time as I had all evening to do nowt, so I suggested that she tell me a time that suited her best. Great comms and she kept in touch suggesting a time as she was heading home from her incall location in the city. She messaged when she arrived but owning to a bit of miscommunication she headed up to my room while I heading down to the lobby the meet her. After I'd approached a stunned looking woman and asked her is she was looking for me  :scare:, I headed back up to find Sophia outside my room.

Soon inside we got down to business - she's a bright bubbly girl with a slightly bigger figure - although nothing off-putting - which is just what I like. She said she was in the middle of changing her hair colour which I think is now blue. Lots of giggly chat then off came the clothes and we enjoyed a good session of OWO, RO, DFK then into mish for some good bed rattling banging. Off with the cover and then an HJ to finish. A good hour spent - it was only as she was leaving that she remembered to ask me for the paperwork!

Nice girl - recommended if you are on Tyneside for a night.

Offline wirehair

No idea why that quote of my original post appeared! Anyway - just for clarity. When I said slightly bigger I meant just right for me - not a fan of skinny women. And wow - she's really good in bed so yes I had a great time :D

Looking4fun

Well, where do I begin!!!
First of all you personal opinion of what you think each size is, is exactly that your personal opinion! The fact you are guessing what size is what when you quite clearly have no knowledge of such a topic I find a bit of a school boy error!
I may think my cock is 12 Im my opinion in fact it's only 2 haha so what I think is bullshit because it's a quantifiable amount!
i have met Sophia once or twice lol and can vouch that not at any point has she been size 14! She has an awesome figure and a great body! Photos don't do it justice!
Also doesn't matter what you think you can say about any woman, no matter of thier profession and lifestyle have some respect, especially when many people can take things in different ways and I'm sure that as we all are in one way or another people can become self conscious, I know I am. With the pressures on women these days and all that goes on about body image and body shaming its bullshit!! I'm future what ever goes on in with your ill informed opinions maybe get some facts or background knowledge and make informed judgments that don't get posted all over a public forum, no matter what it is to discuss!
I am sure that there are many women on here that if you got thier dress size wrong they would be offended so how about we don't try and guess! As clients we make the choices and luckily enough sometime we are allowed to visit the ones we have been wanting to see! Everyone is entitled to an opinion but your opinion but however bare in mind the impact of what you think can have on any woman that you may right about on here as I from what I have seen recently it seems to be the clients making the whole situation and whole profession worse and not the girls
Let's just show some respect!!!
Rant over!

I agree with most of your comments mate but this is a review site for punters, this isn't uke!

Silversurfer85

Yeah looking4fun, I accept that. Just needed to have a rant on the wording really and people thinking before they type and impact it can have

DannyJames

Yeah looking4fun, I accept that. Just needed to have a rant on the wording really and people thinking before they type and impact it can have

This site is for punters, no for worrying about the impact it will have on a prossie.

Offline Fragilehand

Without being rude or condescending, you can't really judge a dress size that well just by looking at someone.

There's a huge range of body types who can fit into the same dress size (due to height, body composition, fat distribution etc) and women's dress size varies wildly from store to store due to vanity sizing and the way the clothes are cut.

Your comments were really upsetting to Sophia, she tried to take it well by uploading a photo showing an old pic versus a new pic which was really honest I think (how many girls are willing to upload a photo of their weight gain?!) and she's been accused of lying  :thumbsdown:

I would be surprised if she feels able to see you again because how can she feel confident and sexy in front of someone who has made these comments :/ she feels really upset over what's been said, especially as she uploads new photos nearly every day so she's never tried to hide what her body looks like.

She's not fat, and she's also a young woman with feelings and insecurities like the rest of us and this has destroyed her confidence - but she has a business to run and she's an honest girl who's not intending to mislead anyone, so new full length photos will be going up today :) judge off those rather than the label on her clothes x

Im sorry but are you for real? I said someone looked liked a 14 which then was more a size 12 and you say iv destroyed her confidence?
This is a lady who has sex with unknown men for money which is dangerous as some men are horrible and could be violent. She had the guts to do that work but when some one gets her size wrong.... Im sorry pet but if getting a dress size wrong is all it takes to destroy someone then maybe she should change jobs.
Having paid an average of £2 a minute for her services i say i have a fair right to comment.
Its all something out of nothing shes a pretty girl with a lovely figure.
Stop being a fanny and get with it.your earnings brilliant money stop making a mountain out of a mole hill....
Ps if it's that upsetting i do know a couple of canny shops selling full size burkas on the west rd?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:17:13 pm by simplicool »

Rod trotter

Wow interesting thread.

I dont normally do over size 10's so i guess i will be finding out soon.im no expert mind.

This could get interesting

chriss1985

Im no white knight.....all though I AM white....and people call me Sir....but this is baloney

Ive seen her twice the latest time in feb where her and scarlett took my mind off my first wife-less valentines with a stunning performance.

No way is she a 14 and if by some miracle she is it'll be due to her massive real tits. Shes a little stunner and the cynical of us who think she should man up are either single or dont know how to treat their missus.

Banter is banter, im terrible for it, but reducing a young lass to tears is up there with bullying. At £2 a minute i agree we are entitled to an opinion but pointing out minimal if any weight gain and 'shit hair' isn't really on like.

Imagine you hadn't seen her in a while and she mentioned your beer gut had got bigger....there'd be ructions.  And possibly scenes.

Looking4fun

Wow interesting thread.

I dont normally do over size 10's so i guess i will be finding out soon.im no expert mind.

This could get interesting
Take it from me mate she's no size 14 & she's gorgeous, cracking performer as well!

Offline Fragilehand

I hold my hands up shes not a 14.it was a error or judgement. Iv already apologised im crap at shoe sizes and dress sizes i would say in my eyes a 12 which like iv already stated is perfect  :timeout:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:04:34 pm by simplicool »

Rod trotter

Im no white knight.....all though I AM white....and people call me Sir....but this is baloney

Ive seen her twice the latest time in feb where her and scarlett took my mind off my first wife-less valentines with a stunning performance.

No way is she a 14 and if by some miracle she is it'll be due to her massive real tits. Shes a little stunner and the cynical of us who think she should man up are either single or dont know how to treat their missus.

Banter is banter, im terrible for it, but reducing a young lass to tears is up there with bullying. At £2 a minute i agree we are entitled to an opinion but pointing out minimal if any weight gain and 'shit hair' isn't really on like.

Imagine you hadn't seen her in a while and she mentioned your beer gut had got bigger....there'd be ructions.  And possibly scenes.

Oh do fuck off.

He got her size wrong, its not our strong point.

If SL has took it to heart then its not the guys fault, she has nothing to prove im sure shes fine, enough so i want to see her.But in no way was this guy having a go at her ffs.

chriss1985

He said he misquoted above and alls fine. No need to stoke non existant fires Mr T

Rod trotter

He said he misquoted above and alls fine. No need to stoke non existant fires Mr T

Im not.im quoting your crap

chriss1985

Then all is calm on ukp.

For now

Looking4fun

Think we just need to chill,she's said she's a 10 & the photos on uke pretty much confirm that for me!

chriss1985

You will enjoy her Mr T

Lovely tits and decent crack.  Bit ditzy. Not as full on fucking mental as delilah but still....

Offline Bengeo13

I'm staying out of this - admin are barring people

Offline domino999

yes I am a size 10  :)

Might need to update your profile unless you've dropped a size within the last 24 hours

Hidden Image/Members Only

Always best to be upfront... right?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:33:57 pm by domino999 »

Rod trotter

I'm staying out of this - admin are barring people

He was banned for good reason.his posts on this thread stunk , as highlighted the knob brought it on himself

Looking4fun

He was banned for good reason.his posts on this thread stunk , as highlighted the knob brought it on himself

He got his punishment theirs no need to stick the boot in though mate